Kotori's horsemen of the apocalypse

just chilling and vibing

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Gundham

Post by Gundham »

Matt - It'd be a pretty hilarious abuse of the system, but in a pinch Matt could get an entire evening of babysitting out of Dave for ten dollars. Dave would do his best to take good care of Toby, since he never welches on a favor.

Althea - If she likes to run around in the woods she's probably run into Rebekah at some point. I don't know that they'd be friends, but Rebekah would definitely exhibit a polite interest in any werewolvery going on in the woods, and respectfully attend (but probably not participate in) any gatherings she's invited to.

Indie - Dave again. For five dollars he's got a friend for the day, if he's ever lonely. That could actually be a pretty fun arrangement, if it turned into a frequent thing.
V8 Characters:

Juanita Reid
Rebekah Hayes
Karin Han
EXTREME STEVE Dodds
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Gundham wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:53 pm Matt - It'd be a pretty hilarious abuse of the system, but in a pinch Matt could get an entire evening of babysitting out of Dave for ten dollars. Dave would do his best to take good care of Toby, since he never welches on a favor.

Althea - If she likes to run around in the woods she's probably run into Rebekah at some point. I don't know that they'd be friends, but Rebekah would definitely exhibit a polite interest in any werewolvery going on in the woods, and respectfully attend (but probably not participate in) any gatherings she's invited to.

Indie - Dave again. For five dollars he's got a friend for the day, if he's ever lonely. That could actually be a pretty fun arrangement, if it turned into a frequent thing.
I'm digging all of this a lot. Especially Dave and Indie could make for an interesting dynamic. He'd have fun throwing money at him 😏
[+] come and vibe with my bunch
[+] V7
ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics
last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
[+] V8
Adam Lader (adopted from RetroVenus)
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

ah shit i missed this during my first pass but in my defense i was very tired
Fellow werewolves
Track mates
People who like exploring places and running off into the woods
*Alice intensifies*

Alice's energy seems to be less feral/gremlin than ur werewolf, she's a very responsible type with an almost scientific approach to how she does stuff in the woods. but woodsy friends are good friends regardless, so i think they'd get along p well
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Added 💚💚💚

and updated relationship thoughts under connections
[+] come and vibe with my bunch
[+] V7
ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics
last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
[+] V8
Adam Lader (adopted from RetroVenus)
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

Only took me like 200 years to post anything here.

Matt:
- Marshall would probably get along with him (they both like photography, both are in the body improvement crew, and they’re both sociable and energetic. Granted, if they disagree on something it may shake the planet because they’re both stubborn as hell. I think he’d like… judge the whole teenage dad thing briefly (WHERE WAS THE PROTECTION, MATT) but also like respect that Matt stuck with it.

Althea:
- Marshall shares track team interests.
- Fitz is down to ghost hunt at any point and will go near anywhere if he thinks it’s haunted.
- Roberta also likes abandoned/rundown places. Wlw abandoned-building solidarity maybe.
[+] V8
S010: Marshall West - Designated Weapon: Gas Mask (now broken in one eye) - ESCAPED - "You are not the authority on what these people deserve!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 / Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Before Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

S029: Mônica “Molly” Oliveira - Designated Weapon: Zweihander - DECEASED - “Is revenge worth that much?!”
V8 Pregame - Messages: 1 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

S047: Russell “Fitz” Fitzroy - Designated Weapon: Walther WA 2000 (sniper rifle) - Other Weapons: 1 half-blunt shruiken - ESCAPED - "DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 3 4 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / After Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

S074: Roberta Chen - Designated Weapon: Khopesh - DECEASED - "So… c-come back here. Y’coward."
V8 Pregame - Pregame: 1 2 3
V8: 1 2 3
[+] V9

S???: Finn Cooper
S???: Camilla "Candy" Carter
S???: Ashley "Ash" Montoya (last name preferred)
S???: Zachariah "Zach" Webb
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Matt: Dominiqua could have babysat Toby at one point.

Althea: Dominiqua is also a track team member. Wendy would like to talk about werewolves with her, and she’s into a manhwa called Tower of God, she wouldn’t mind being introduced to more.

Indie: Chester is an LGBT supporter.
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen