Late To Being Doomed To Repeat It

Oneshot. During the eighth announcement.

The housing in the town is made up of simple two-story houses, most of these of built in the style of 70s and 80s American suburbs despite being far removed from such a setting. Many of the houses have similar layouts with some divergence: most feature a bottom floor consisting of a kitchen, dining room and living room, a second floor with a master and secondary bedroom, and a bathroom with a tub. A few of the houses have garages, but the vehicles they contained are either gone or have been rendered inoperable.

Thread Limit: 2
ViolentMedic

Late To Being Doomed To Repeat It

Post by ViolentMedic »

((Russell 'Fitz' Fitzroy continued from WALK THROUGH THE DOORS AND I’M GOOD.))

He’d spent the last day wandering the town and surrounding areas, looking for something sharp. He had failed in this goal – the only item he’d found was a branch with ninja stars jammed in it, in the same room as Abhishek’s body.

He’d tugged one of the stars out of the bat, with some difficulty. He’d stared at it for a while, tilting it back and forth, before muttering, “That’s not going to do it.”

But he’d tucked it into a pocket anyway, saluting Abhishek on his way out.

It was apparently too much to ask that someone would have left a serviceable sword about.

“You think I should have robbed him at gunpoint?” Fitz muttered to Mister—to Armand sitting his pocket. “’If you’re going to steal, you shouldn’t leave the job half-done,’” he added out the corner of his mouth in a high, squeaky voice at odds with any other voice he’d done for Armand so far.

When night fell, he returned to the house that had Alex’s corpse.

“You get to keep your head another day, fucko,” Fitz said as he stepped over the body to head upstairs to sleep.

-

The next morning, Fitz updated his list.

He paused over Madeleine’s name, unsure whether or not to add it to his list at all. In the end, he just wrote her name out carefully before crossing it out equally as carefully with a sigh.

When it came to Victor shooting a girl, Fitz muttered, “Probably missed his actual target...”

Nothing else until the final part of the announcement. That Kitty had won BKA, and was on her way to collect a weapon.

Fitz looked at that list, then flicked over to the scrawled, abbreviated list of more notable weapons he’d copied from Adam’s list. There, two-thirds down ‘Things’ -

Ashlyn – collar radar.

“Why’s it have to be so FAR--”

Fitz clambered to his feet, shoved his notes back in his pocket and ran downstairs, jumping over Alex’s body in a hurry.

“I can’t believe I’m going to make your mistake,” Fitz grumbled at the corpse as he ran out the front door.

((Russell ‘Fitz’ Fitzroy continued IN Alpha Mike Foxtrot.))
[+] V8
S010: Marshall West - Designated Weapon: Gas Mask (now broken in one eye) - ESCAPED - "You are not the authority on what these people deserve!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 / Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Before Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

S029: Mônica “Molly” Oliveira - Designated Weapon: Zweihander - DECEASED - “Is revenge worth that much?!”
V8 Pregame - Messages: 1 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

S047: Russell “Fitz” Fitzroy - Designated Weapon: Walther WA 2000 (sniper rifle) - Other Weapons: 1 half-blunt shruiken - ESCAPED - "DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 3 4 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / After Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

S074: Roberta Chen - Designated Weapon: Khopesh - DECEASED - "So… c-come back here. Y’coward."
V8 Pregame - Pregame: 1 2 3
V8: 1 2 3
[+] V9

S???: Finn Cooper
S???: Camilla "Candy" Carter
S???: Ashley "Ash" Montoya (last name preferred)
S???: Zachariah "Zach" Webb

Return to “Housing”