I Make Mad Films. ‘Kay I Don’t Make Films, but if I Did They’d Have a Samurai.

Open

Behind the church, surrounded by a wrought iron fence and under the shadow of the mountain, sits the graveyard. Each resting place marked with either a worn tombstone or simple wooden cross. Always covered with a layer of snow and ice, the ground in the graveyard is cracked and split, the result of the same seismic activity that is also affecting the church. This has created a foreboding scene: in certain places, the coffins of the dead residents can be seen where graves have opened due to the disturbance. There are also open graves that present a fall hazard for someone traversing the area. At the back of the graveyard is a small wooden shed which once contained the grave keeper's tools, though it now stands empty and only offers meager shelter from the elements.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

"I'm Amy," Amy said. "Are you alright?" She'll probably forget that name in a few.

She sort of knew that the other girl was Really Not Alright but you know, social rules and all that.

"Should we, erm, stay here? I'm willing to go wherever. Since I'm not sure what to do."
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Namira

Post by Namira »

Amy, that was it.

They glanced around dubiously at their surroundings. This didn't feel like a good place for a base. No shelter, high creepiness, and people probably heard the gunshot.

"I'm Prii, and I don't think staying here is a good plan."
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

"I'm..."

The sentence trailed off before it could even truly start. Lost as the mind mixed ideas and thoughts together in an attempt to create, only to destroy.

She looked to the other one-not boy, not girl, not easily labelled-and though it took a moment, she nodded to them.

"I think you're right."

Back to the girl as legs straightened and she stood at her full height.

"I think I'll be alright. When we're not here."
Namira

Post by Namira »

Prii shot a thumbs up.

"Okay, so how about we work on being not here? Let's- how about we head the opposite way to those other guys?"

Prii went ahead and started walking.

((continue elsehwere))
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

"Erm... Sure."

Amy wasn't actually sure. People didn't usually tell her what to do or where to go beyond, like, her parents, and that's mostly because she didn't have anyone there to say that in the first place.

"I'm going with you," she said, and it sounded a bit more like a question in her mouth than a statement. "I'm going with you," she said, a little harder against her teeth and tongue. It feels good to be with someone. She thought about how it would go. The little makeshift group protecting each other. The thoughts turned a little darker, less optimistic, but she tried to stop herself. She didn't really have much going for her, beyond the people and the hope.

(Continued in The Fall ))
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

The girl nodded.

"Sounds good."

She followed the girl who had been shot and the person with the blue lipstick.

She held the bag close to herself as she walked.

She didn't look back.

[[Continued in A Moment]]

Return to “The Graveyard”