Lost and Lonely

Open- Day 8, Post Announcements

Between the base of the mountain and the research station is a large and rough expanse of land permanently covered in snow. The snowfield has remained this way thanks to the slight increase of elevation and shading from the mountain itself providing cover for the snow that frequently falls upon the island. Crossing the snowfield can be treacherous as the thick snow layer and rough terrain makes walking difficult, with the ground appearing to be flatter than it actually is. Rolled ankles and falls are not uncommon and on rare occasions, a small avalanche from the slopes of the mountain will cause a fresh layer of snow to come crashing down into the valley.

Thread Limit: 1
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

The gun was pointed at her heart. Holy shit. For the first time, Victor felt truly troubled. Killing in self defense? No problem. Killing someone who was risking life through idiocy or disloyalty? Sure. Taking out someone who was already screwed and simply making it quick? A bit of an issue, but he could do it.

Karen was none of those things. She wanted to die. And the way it was, she wasn't going to let him say no. That would go over well enough so that he'd have to kill her anyway.

Victor just hardened his face as much as he could before closing his eyes and

BANG
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
S103: JOAN LEAVEN Status: ACTIVE
S129: DAVID WORTH: Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

The last thing Karen heard was the blast from the gun. That sound that she had heard twice before. When Han stole the gun and shot Ashlee. When Maya tried to pry it from her hands. And now, it came to this. Killed willingly with her own weapon.

Karen’s last thoughts were of her parents. Hopefully, if they loved her, they’ll miss her when she’s gone. Maybe they’ll reflect on how they raised her, and realize they were too controlling. If there was such a thing as reincarnation, Karen wished to come back, and lead a more fulfilling life.

S044- Karen Nguyen- Deceased
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Victor opened his eyes. Karen's body lay there on the ground, eyes open, with only the smallest hole in her chest and a slight stain of red to show what had happened. His breathing returned to normal, with some effort.

O Father, thou art in Heaven ... something, something something

Victor simply closed Karen's eyes, forgetting exactly how the prayer went, picked up her bags, and walked off, fighting that queasy feeling in his stomach.

Goodnight, sweet princess ...

((Victor Grail continued in Smile at Truth in the Name of Lies))
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
S103: JOAN LEAVEN Status: ACTIVE
S129: DAVID WORTH: Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Return to “The Snowfield”