Vaccine Deployed, Hormones Employed

(Private) CONTENT WARNING For Vaguely Described Sex. Post-COVID, Pre-September

Here is where all threads set in the past belong. This is the place to post your characters' memories, good or bad, major or insignificant. Handlers may have one active memory thread at the same time as their normal active present-day thread. Memory one-shots are always acceptable.
Slam

Post by Slam »

“Great.” Teddie smiled, trying to avoid eye contact with the porcelain spectators. He hadn’t expected Fitz to actually rearrange them to face away, but he couldn’t say he was against it. Fooling around in front of a bunch of dolls’ backs was...probably better than their fronts?

He sat on the bed as he let Fitz rearrange the audience, making as little commotion as possible as he tried to find somewhere in the room he could look without it being weird. He ultimately settled for staring at his hands, as they fiddled against each other with a mix of trepidation and excitement. He could feel himself pressing against his shorts, as he thought of what was mere seconds away from them.

How far was this going to go, exactly? He admitted that he hadn’t come prepared, both in what he expected from today, and in having checked the expiration date on his protection. Was it even in his wallet? He really wasn’t sure. He thought about opening it to check, but that would be pulling out a condom in the middle of this guy’s bedroom. If sex wasn’t on the cards here, then it could send some rather awkward vibes.

Of course, if sex was on the cards…

He shifted again. Damn, these shorts were tight.

He continued fixating on his non-murder-room hands as Fitz spoke out. Teddie turned his head, thinking it was directed at him, only to see him talking to Bernadette. He stretched his face into an expression that indicated that, despite the growing strain and the likely nightmares he would be faced with for a while, everything was fine. One moment later, Fitz was right besides him.

Teddie smiled at the response. “Cool.” he said softly, looking at Fitz’s face a moment longer. His cute, crazy, murder-doll hoarding chihuahua.

He leant in. He wasn’t sure what would happen next, whether that would be winding up in Hell possessed by a killer doll, or just a peck and a walk back out. But after going so long without, and finding a new flame so fast, this would be Heaven.
"Smile. The world's not ending just yet."
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

Fitz would like to think he was good at picking up awkwardness, and there was an element to Teddie’s smile that was familiar. It wasn’t quite at the point like when people would politely nod at his words, make an excuse to leave and then turn quickly if they saw him in the halls. But there was a hint of it.

That hint was usually about the point that he’d start whipping out the real weird stuff, like talking about conspiracies he didn’t even believe in—there was a difference between believing the Denver Airport covered a secret bunker and believing that it covered the gates of Hell. The point where he’d try to test the waters before things got too close. But COVID had been long and lonely, and maybe he had other priorities right now. And Teddie was still smiling in, like, 99% a normal way. He was leaning in. Plus, there were different types of awkward, not all of which were discomfort with who Fitz was as a person.

So he leant in, too. Enough of a peck on the lips to feel out if it was well-received, to make sure that hint of awkward wasn't a 'I've realised I'm not down to roll around on this bed' type of awkward. Because that was a type of awkward that Fitz would quickly back away from.

But it wasn't, so... well, the next peck was a bit less cautious.

Time passed. Motions occurred. Nothing that was classy to talk about.

Fitz wouldn’t have exactly termed what they were doing vigorous. That’s something that took time to consider, and probably more experience than what he had. But tiny movements in repetition can shift the air enough to knock something down from a shelf, if it isn’t placed in a steady way to begin with.

Then again, maybe it was ghosts with homophobic agendas.

The end result was the same. A doll toppling backwards off the shelf above them and towards the bed.
[+] V8
S010: Marshall West - Designated Weapon: Gas Mask (now broken in one eye) - ESCAPED - "You are not the authority on what these people deserve!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 / Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Before Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

S029: Mônica “Molly” Oliveira - Designated Weapon: Zweihander - DECEASED - “Is revenge worth that much?!”
V8 Pregame - Messages: 1 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

S047: Russell “Fitz” Fitzroy - Designated Weapon: Walther WA 2000 (sniper rifle) - Other Weapons: 1 half-blunt shruiken - ESCAPED - "DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 3 4 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / After Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

S074: Roberta Chen - Designated Weapon: Khopesh - DECEASED - "So… c-come back here. Y’coward."
V8 Pregame - Pregame: 1 2 3
V8: 1 2 3
[+] V9

S???: Finn Cooper
S???: Camilla "Candy" Carter
S???: Ashley "Ash" Montoya (last name preferred)
S???: Zachariah "Zach" Webb
Slam

Post by Slam »

Teddie was lying next to Fitz, his naked chest pressed against Fitz’s. Hands were exploring his body, as they had been for the past while. Fitz’s were wrapped around him, doing the same. He kissed the nape of his neck, as he had done many times already. Sheer bliss.

Fitz flinched back from one curious press, just enough. Teddie retracted his hand, always careful, but it was too late. The shifting sent the dolls above askew, assuming it really wasn’t the spirits of the KKK or another hate group, and suddenly Teddie felt a third body dropping on him from above. He yelped in surprise, sitting upright and grabbing the doll in one swift motion as their tender moment was rudely interrupted.

“Fitz, serious question:” he started, looking into the eyes of the judgemental figurine. “do your dolls hate me? I feel like they’re going to murder me.”

It wasn’t really a serious question, but it had been on his mind since entering Fitz’s room, or at least the times it wasn’t occupied with Fitz’s form. Maybe he was making the joke to defuse that tension a bit, because he’d much rather get back to the sex without having to worry about a little girl doll behind him with a butcher knife.

Great, now that idea was in his head. He scanned the other dolls, just to make sure they didn’t have anything sharp in reach or that no-one was obviously missing.
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

Fitz sat upright as well, blinking a few times as his brain jammed at the sudden interruption. Except that—oh, of course it was Chloe. A disagreeable blonde doll who always had some serious vibes for a doll that barely qualified as antique.

“Well, uh, she might start hating if you keep holding her like that. The respect is… it’s important, y’know? Annabelle murdered that biker that dissed her, right?”

Fitz reached over and plucked Chloe from Teddie’s hand, turning her over to check for damage. Nothing. Fitz corrected any loose hair and clothing before rolling onto his knees so he could lean further up to put Chloe back on the shelf.

“Chloe does fall over more often than the others. Toppled onto me while I was sleeping a couple of months back, but she hasn’t gone in for the kill yet. It’s almost a disappointment, you know, since being murdered by a possessed doll is probably, like, top five potential deaths? For the science?”

Fitz’s tone was starting to get more enthused, though it was still mild overall, as he flopped back onto the bed and landed in a sitting position by Teddie.

“Like, some other deaths depend kind of on the circumstance—like, uh, you know that big, blue horse statue with the fire eyes at the Denver Airport? How, uh, the guy who made it accidentally got crushed to death by the head while building it and then they just popped it right back on and put the statue up anyway? So, you know, if that’s just a weird airport, or if it just covers some weird Nazi bunker or whatever people think… like, getting crushed by a horse statue in front of a secret Nazi bunker sucks because fuck ‘em. Buuuut if the other theory that says that the airport is like covering the gates of Hell is true, then being crushed by a giant blue horse that guards the gates of Hell is metal as hell. Easily top three. It’s all about context for something like that, you know? But getting murdered by a doll is always, you know, moderately metal.”

Fitz nodded, sure of this as anything in the world, then remembered that there’d been a question he was meant to answer in there somewhere.

“Anyway, the dolls probably don’t hate you. No more than anyone else. They do mostly come from homophobic times, but they’re probably going to reach me first if they try. And I’ve told them, you know, twenty first century and all. So maybe they’ve listened,” Fitz said, smiling slightly while he spilled out his particular brand of chatter.
[+] V8
S010: Marshall West - Designated Weapon: Gas Mask (now broken in one eye) - ESCAPED - "You are not the authority on what these people deserve!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 / Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Before Homecoming: 1

S029: Mônica “Molly” Oliveira - Designated Weapon: Zweihander - DECEASED - “Is revenge worth that much?!”

S047: Russell “Fitz” Fitzroy - Designated Weapon: Walther WA 2000 (sniper rifle) - Other Weapons: 1 half-blunt shruiken - ESCAPED - "DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 3 4 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / After Homecoming: 1

S074: Roberta Chen - Designated Weapon: Khopesh - DECEASED - "So… c-come back here. Y’coward."
[+] V9

Slam

Post by Slam »

“….Ok coooooooool.”

Teddie tried to smile at Fitz, because he was obviously very enthusiastic about all this stuff. A little too enthusiastic, you might say, though Teddie didn’t want to judge. But it was a lot more knowledge about this sort of thing than you’d probably expect someone well-adjusted to have. Not that Fitz wasn’t well-adjusted. Probably.

Ok, Teddie had picked up pretty fast that it was more than just Fitz liking horror movies, because he didn’t think horror movie fans did the whole corkboard conspiracy-string thing or had more dolls in their bedroom than a toy store, but he was starting to see from the look in his eyes just how much belief went into this sort of stuff.

Teddie didn’t consider himself a superstitious person, or a particularly deep person in general. He loved dating people, he loved animation, and he loved his ferret Rambo. They were simple, tangible things that he could wrap his head and hands around. Like he’d been doing with Fitz, before Chloe had interrupted. So, yeah, he had to admit the whole ‘might-actually-believe-his-massive-doll-collection-is-haunted’ thing was kind of weird to him. Don’t get him wrong, Fitz was still a cute crazy chihuahua, but maybe with more emphasis on the crazy.

But they were also naked in a bed together, and Teddie was still pretty eager to get back to that. He’d have to employ a careful conversation diversion tactic.

“Hey,” he said, reaching forward and grabbing a handful of Fitz, squeezing gently. “how about we do this instead?”
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

Teddie didn’t sound reassured. Was he that afraid of the dolls? That was probably a good thing, really, the creepier dolls were the better. And it could be worse, like how the Island of Dolls was mostly covered in spiders--which Fitz was very not about--and Fitz had been a hair’s breadth from starting to explain this, too, when Teddie decided the time would be better spent doing what two naked, consenting adults do in bed.

“Right, uh… right!” Fitz grinned, going what would have been slightly pink on anyone else. With his pallor, it stood out a lot more.

What the heck was Fitz doing, going over dolls and the Denver Airport when this was happening? Damn you, Chloe, damn you for getting him off-track from the guy with the pretty, springy hair and the lack of pants.

And now it was over. And Fitz was pretty comfortable. Just chilling in the post-climax haze. Fitz shifted a little to the left to make sure there was room for Teddie to chill as well and stared at the ceiling for a moment, feeling pretty at ease with everything.

“So, uh…”

...Why had they been in his room to begin with? Oh, right.

“I should probably find my shoes, huh? Wasn’t that what I was here to do?”

He’d put them on at some point, but also kicked them off during the bed shenanigans. Back to square one on that front. What if they got distracted with sex again, and Fitz ended up in a time loop of find shoes--sex--look for shoes again--sex--Denver airport--sex--where are my shoes--

Well, there were worse things.

Fitz yawned happily. No rush to finding those shoes, right? They were comfortable. Right?
[+] V8

[+] V9

Slam

Post by Slam »

“Sure, I mean, I don’t mind. This is good too.”

Yeah, they were comfortable. No rush.

This was good. Back out in the world, with a cute guy, getting relief.

Whatever happened next, whether they went on the rest of the date or just kept doing what two young men could do in a bed together, it was all good.

((Teddie Boyd continued elsewhere))
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

“Alright. Cool, cool, can just… chill for a bit.”

Right. No rush. There was always five minutes from now, unless the apartment building spontaneously fell down or something.

Fitz had the faintest feeling that, perhaps, things would be more awkward once he sat up and started talking about anything. He’d seen that slightly frozen smile at his chatter about dolls before. Normally, Fitz would cut tail and back off the moment he saw that smile, because it usually meant they were gonna cut him off soon anyway.

Funny how a warm bed could change that. He was only human, after all, no matter how much he thought or talked about things that weren’t.

Five more minutes would be okay.

((Russell ‘Fitz’ Fitzroy continued elsewhere.))
[+] V8

[+] V9

Return to “Memories from the Past”