One Last Roll in The Dark

Private!

The housing in the town is made up of simple two-story houses, most of these of built in the style of 70s and 80s American suburbs despite being far removed from such a setting. Many of the houses have similar layouts with some divergence: most feature a bottom floor consisting of a kitchen, dining room and living room, a second floor with a master and secondary bedroom, and a bathroom with a tub. A few of the houses have garages, but the vehicles they contained are either gone or have been rendered inoperable.

Thread Limit: 2
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

“Well, if you’re trying to convince me to change my mind and shoot you… otherwise, maybe you should shut up for the rest of the trip.”

Really, only time would tell which of them was right. No point in arguing over it… and if Marshall had to hear Matthew talk much more, he was going to slam him into the ground head first.

Matthew was heavy. And every ache of the last twelve days increased tenfold when he climbed on. Marshall could have managed it easily enough if this was Day 1 – it wouldn’t have been a walk in the park, but he was strong and fast. Now… it was taking everything he had to stay on his feet. He didn’t have to stay on his feet long, though. Every last bit of energy could go into this.

He lifted his arm to look at the radar. June’s dot had found Evie’s. Flickers of movement on the edges of the radar, but moving in the direction of the flare.

“Okay… all clear. Hold on. Don’t even think about strangling me on the way.” Matthew had to know that no-one else was going to carry him, but this might be a case of the frog and the scorpion.

He should quickly get to the army before his legs gave out. Maybe the army could use the radar to find anyone left, if someone was too injured to make it to the boats on their own power.

Because of his lack of energy and the urge to keep Matthew away from any gun that he might grab, Marshall left the rest of their belongings behind. Both their bags, along with the discarded weapons. All he took with him was Matthew, the few joints crumpled up in his pockets, and a nagging suspicion that he would have regrets about his actions no matter what he’d done.

((Marshall West and Matthew Bell continued in the V8 Rescue.))
[+] V8
S010: Marshall West - Designated Weapon: Gas Mask (now broken in one eye) - ESCAPED - "You are not the authority on what these people deserve!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 / Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Before Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

S029: Mônica “Molly” Oliveira - Designated Weapon: Zweihander - DECEASED - “Is revenge worth that much?!”
V8 Pregame - Messages: 1 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

S047: Russell “Fitz” Fitzroy - Designated Weapon: Walther WA 2000 (sniper rifle) - Other Weapons: 1 half-blunt shruiken - ESCAPED - "DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 3 4 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / After Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

S074: Roberta Chen - Designated Weapon: Khopesh - DECEASED - "So… c-come back here. Y’coward."
V8 Pregame - Pregame: 1 2 3
V8: 1 2 3
[+] V9

S???: Finn Cooper
S???: Camilla "Candy" Carter
S???: Ashley "Ash" Montoya (last name preferred)
S???: Zachariah "Zach" Webb

Return to “Housing”