Better Than Boilersuits?

Open

Unlike the upper floor, the lower floor of the Salem Mall doesn't have any noteworthy attractions. Instead, its shop spaces are filled with the usual range of clothes, bath, and jewelry stores. On the weekends and holidays these are primarily staffed by bored teens looking to earn some extra money.
ViolentMedic

Better Than Boilersuits?

Post by ViolentMedic »

(Mônica “Molly” Oliveira - Pregame Start)

COVID had made it difficult to stay in tune with fashion. Molly had still dressed like she was going places, but that’s what worked for her. Helped combat the general ‘ew’ of being isolated all the time. She’d found that staying in her jammies all day had made her just feel like going to bed early, and that dressing like she was going to do something was enough to make her actually do something, even if it was just a light walk around the block or talking with some friends over the internet. And no matter what weird stuff was going on, it was easier to remember that it’d sort itself out if she was at least succeeding in keeping her eyeliner on point.

Now life was getting back to normal, and that meant an excuse to go out and shop again. Sure, she could order online. Probably find the more precise sorts of things she was looking for. But getting the right fit, feeling the material, that was harder. Like, there was nothing worse than ordering a cute scarf and then you touched it and it was scratchy.

Also, she didn’t know what she was looking for. She knew her taste was specific, that not just anything would do. She was impatient but indecisive. She knew, like, cozy was in. Sort of a post-pandemic ‘we’re not ready to exit the blanket burrito just yet’ thing. Fall was coming in, which made warm and cozy a double-priority. But a lot of the outfits she’d seen while checking in were very much in the ‘human marshmallow’ area and that wasn’t really her thing. She’d worked medium-hard at her shape--she wasn’t Lúcio, she hadn’t formed a group with the sole purpose of working maximum-hard at that, but she did have to counterbalance her otherwise stationary lifestyle--and she’d like people to notice? Human marshmallow was counter-productive?

The point was… shopping. And the mall had some nice stores, even if it wasn’t, like… the perfect microcosm of fashion or whatever. She could grab anything particularly darling, and anything else, if it was just a little eensy-bit off, she could at least take a photo and look into similar things that fit her specific yet uncertain whims.

And this was why she’d gotten Dani out with her, seeking out what they could in the nicer stores of Salem Mall. It was just impossible to go shopping alone. And boring. But, like, she might have preferred company, but for clothing it was, like, what if she had a bout of insanity and decided, oh, that monstrous hat looks perfect? Second opinions were important. She needed to know it popped, whatever it was. And Dani knew her fashion, too, so she was an ultra-important set of eyes.

Now she was wandering up and down racks with a keen eye, looking for a nice jacket or a sweater or something that would fit cold weather, but which didn’t look so…

Molly raised her arms in frustration and called back to Dani, “Whoooo decided puffy jackets were the new big thing? I wanna roll them up in one of these jackets and piñata their butts! They probably wouldn’t even feel it.”

She then crossed her arms and stared hard at them. Despite being indoors she was a teeny bit chilly--she had in mind that she definitely wanted to buy something warm, and she hadn’t wanted to carry more than she had to, so she just had a bright blue t-shirt with a yellow ‘21’ on it. Combined with the form-fitting jeans, also blue, it was juuuust to the left of cosplaying a vault dweller, albeit with significantly more bangles. And it definitely wasn’t warm enough. This wasn't wasteland weather.

“...But they do look comfy,” she admitted.

Oh no. The insanity was here.
[+] V8
S010: Marshall West - Designated Weapon: Gas Mask (now broken in one eye) - ESCAPED - "You are not the authority on what these people deserve!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 / Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Before Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

S029: Mônica “Molly” Oliveira - Designated Weapon: Zweihander - DECEASED - “Is revenge worth that much?!”
V8 Pregame - Messages: 1 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

S047: Russell “Fitz” Fitzroy - Designated Weapon: Walther WA 2000 (sniper rifle) - Other Weapons: 1 half-blunt shruiken - ESCAPED - "DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 3 4 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / After Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

S074: Roberta Chen - Designated Weapon: Khopesh - DECEASED - "So… c-come back here. Y’coward."
V8 Pregame - Pregame: 1 2 3
V8: 1 2 3
[+] V9

S???: Finn Cooper
S???: Camilla "Candy" Carter
S???: Ashley "Ash" Montoya (last name preferred)
S???: Zachariah "Zach" Webb
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

(Dani Bird continued from open the door, close the door, got to get through the other side of the door, open the door.)

There weren’t many shops at the mall that Dani usually liked the selection of. Sure, occasionally she finds something that would look great on her — and lord knows she could pull it off — but overall the clothing stores didn’t exactly meet with Dani’s more expensive tastes. Even the nicer stores, like this one, were only slightly above the usual quality she adored. If anything, she goes to the mall to window shop than to actually shop. In all of Salem, the mall was still the biggest hang out location that wasn’t a museum or a place that tried to ride high on witch tourism.

But she’d never turn down hanging out with a friend when she was invited, like why she was here with Molly.

Her fellow cheerleader Molly needed a second pair of eyes, and Dani was happy to provide. After the absolute hell that was the quarantine, any chance to get out and hang out she jumped at. Besides, she wasn’t about to let her friend brave the boredom of shopping alone. She would be bound to make a mistake like thinking a boilersuit is a good look. They aren’t and why they became a big thing is beyond her.

Now actual suits, on the other hand, are always a good look. Like the custom tailored silk suit she was wearing that hugged her curves in all the right ways. She looked very stylish, but some would say she was overdressed to go shopping at the mall. But that was little concern to her as she felt looking great was more of a priority when she put on a suit. In her mind, she was a trend setter and more people should wear a nice suit.

She turned her attention from the rack of clothes she was idly looking through and moved over to Molly to pull her away from the puffy jackets.

“Molly, sweetie, no,” she said firmly as she led her friend from the accursed fall attire. “Warm as they can be, I do not think they would be a good look for you. C’mon, let’s find you a jacket that’ll really suit your look.”
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

“I could make it work! I just need skinny pants so I’m not fully marshmallow.”

Thankfully, the insanity was fleeting, as Molly was half-dragged away from the puffy jackets. It was nice of Dani to come with her, because Molly knew these stores weren’t to Dani’s taste at all. That she was more about pricey in a way that you weren’t going to get at the mall.

It was kind of obvious from the suit, really, which was making Molly feel real under-dressed. But, like, suits weren’t her thing? And she didn’t want to wear something formal and custom-made (by someone who wasn’t her, at least) on a journey to buying something off the rack? It was like buying a frozen dinner and eating it with fine china. But Dani wasn’t really buying anything, so it was probably fine? Whatever, Molly wasn’t the fashion police. Maybe one day she’d like to be a fashion lawyer or fashion supreme court judge or whatever, making the rules instead of just enforcing them, but that wasn’t today.

“Doesn’t have to be a jacket. Just as long as it’s warm and pretty. Bright colours.”

The nearest rack was a lot of darker shades, though there was a certain shade of maroon in a light hoodie that made her pause and pull it out slightly to examine it. Not her style. And slightly the wrong shade. But she could have maybe cut it up a bit to make a Morrigan top. Though, really, it seemed like it might be easier to get a halter top or something and add a hood to it, or go completely from scratch, and had Morrigan even had a hood in the game or just in the concept art? That struck Molly as something she should really remember.

“You sure you don’t want to be Leliana instead?” Molly asked, as she pushed the maroon hoodie back and went wandering further down the racks. “I mean, I know you have the hair for Morrigan, but you can’t dress as her in winter without freezing to death and if you’re Leliana, I just have to push some buff blond guy into being Cullen and that’s like a whole trio.”

Oh man, conventions would be back soon. Molly was hype to be surrounded by nerds again. Not that school didn’t have its fair share, but still. New nerds were also fun.
[+] V8
S010: Marshall West - Designated Weapon: Gas Mask (now broken in one eye) - ESCAPED - "You are not the authority on what these people deserve!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 / Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Before Homecoming: 1

S029: Mônica “Molly” Oliveira - Designated Weapon: Zweihander - DECEASED - “Is revenge worth that much?!”

S047: Russell “Fitz” Fitzroy - Designated Weapon: Walther WA 2000 (sniper rifle) - Other Weapons: 1 half-blunt shruiken - ESCAPED - "DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 3 4 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / After Homecoming: 1

S074: Roberta Chen - Designated Weapon: Khopesh - DECEASED - "So… c-come back here. Y’coward."
[+] V9

TheLordOfAwesome

With her friend safe from making a fashion blunder, Dani turned her attention back to the rack of clothes on display. To keep her friend from harming her image, she now was looking for an appropriate article of clothing for her. Clearly she couldn’t be trusted in her present state. But Molly gave a few guidelines to work with at least: warm, pretty, and bright colors. Simple enough really.

Then the subject of cosplay came up once. It wasn’t long ago that Molly proposed they dress up as characters from Dragon Age, with Molly really pushing for her to be Leliana. But that particular cosplay just didn’t have the right draw for her. Dani wasn’t exactly a “gamer girl” but she knew enough about her subjects through research that she could make her way through a conversation about them. When it came to Dragon Age and when she had to look into it, the character Morrigan was more her style and she insisted on doing her. She had the kind of attire that Dani would like to put on for her cosplays, and it helped that she had the right kind of hair and wouldn’t have to bother with a wig. Of course, with the winter months coming her preferred cosplays of choice were not exactly suited for the colder climate.

But she had a brand when it came to her cosplays, and that brand was her own body.

“Hey, you know the kind of work I usually do,” she said, pushing through the line of clothes she felt weren’t good enough for Molly. “I got fans that expect a certain kind of cosplay from me. Don’t get me wrong, Leliana is kinda hot — redhead, French accent and all that. But have you seen what she wears in the third game? That would hide all my best features! I got a wig that I got from an earlier Black Widow cosplay from a few months back that I could bust out for her, but again, the outfit!”

She shook her head and moved to another rack of clothes.

“I’m considering it because you're a friend and I want us to do some collabs from time to time, but you gotta work with me here, Molly!” she said with a dramatic flair. “Is there an outfit she wore that was a little more… I don’t know, sexy? How dedicated to accuracy are we here? Could I take some liberties with it?”

She then paused, turning to Molly and sheepishly asked, “And, uh, how cute is the buff blonde guy you’re thinking of asking to pull off the trio?”
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

“What’s not sexy about a priest spymaster who murders people on the sly? That’s nuns and spys in one! It’s about the mystery and the forbidden fruit and all that, although, like, she wasn’t fully forbidden fruit because I guess she was technically a laysister in the first game--”

Molly tailed off for a few moments, trying to remember details as she followed along behind Dani, looking at the racks for colours that popped but without getting in Dani’s way, before she shrugged.

“And, ehhh… I mean, liberties are fun if they’re inventive, I guess if you made something up for her past barding ‘occasional honeypot’ days? But then it doesn’t really fit with the advisors thing any more? Or maybe if the game hadn’t cheaped out and made everyone wear soldier outfits for the ball--” The biggest source of anguish in Molly’s life, how hard was it to make some people wear dresses? “--then Leliana would have probably had a really nice dress. Cute shoes, definitely.”

Ah, what was she even doing? It’d be way easier to find someone willing to be Leliana than Morrigan, anyway, a lot of high schoolers weren’t as comfortable wearing as little as Dani would. Or had parents that would get in the way of it—Molly’s would never allow it, that was for sure. It was just that Josie and Morrigan had no substantial links, but that could be worked around.

“It’s cool, Morrigan’s definitely more your style anyway, can always delay until warmer weather—who knows when cons will be back, anyway. I’m sure I can find a Leliana somewhere, though?”

Molly stopped to pull out a jacket—once again, a little too bulky, but it was a sunshine yellow that was nice. She slid it back before speeding up a little to catch up to Dani again.

“I didn’t have anyone specific in mind? I’m sure there’s someone in Lúcio’s Super Meat Boy crew that would be down, right? I’ll make an excuse to look next time they’re off doing their thing. I’m leaning towards yellow, maybe? Sunshiny yellow?”
[+] V8

[+] V9

TheLordOfAwesome

Dani rolled her eyes, as she plucked through the clothing. So she was a nun, spy, bard. Cool combo, still not wearing a sexy outfit. She could remedy it by making it hug her body a little more than it did in the actual game, but she’d have to run that by Molly if she did decide to do it.

She sighed, pushing an errant lock of hair out from her eyes. It would be a shame not to do Morrigan and her costume, but that was something she could do on her own if she really wanted to.

“If you are really dead set on wanting a Leliana then I’ll do it because you are a friend. BUT,” she raised a hand, her index finger pointed upwards. “You better make sure that buff blond guy is hella cute though. And maybe single, depending.”

She peered over to Molly, looking her over. Molly was a good looking girl, and she did good work on her cosplays. It was Dani’s personal opinion that she needed to do some bolder pieces to really show off her looks when it came to the craft, but everyone had their tastes. Besides, depending on her parents’ attitudes they might not let her. Dani was grateful that her parents generally let her live her own life.

“And maybe you can do a collab of my choice as well,” she said, smiling proudly before turning her focus to the nearest yellow jacket. “And, yeah, yellow might look good on you. Especially if you combine it with a blue or green. What kind of look are you going for?”

She paused and then waved her hand dismissively. “Know what, doesn’t matter.” she said as she turned her attention back to the jackets. “I’ll find you something the guys will drool over.”
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

“Welllll, I’m sure I can find a Leliana, probably. And you do what you want with the buff boy, because if he’s one of Lúcio’s then I probably can’t date him without it getting weird, like, you know how guys get when things don’t work out? It’s too in my bro’s periphery.”

Well, if she couldn’t find one she’d worn Dani down at least. It could have been worse. She could have suggested Cassandra, but if Leliana was a push, then Cassandra would be impossible. Dani, in full-plate armor? She’d never. Like, neverrrrrrrr. Plus Cassandra had a buff vibe that Dani lacked.

But that was sort of a thing with Dani, that everything had to be huggy or skimpy. Too baggy was a problem, sure, but… like, there was allure to looking like if someone stabbed you, you’d shrug it off?

“Eh, they already do that? I’m pretty?” Molly said dismissively as she wandered behind Dani, twirling a lock of hair around her finger. “It’s like… there’s more people than guys out there, you know? It’s nice when people look at me like that, but it’s not the only way people can look at people. You know? I just want to… be… there? Or something?”

Molly’s eyes drifted from the jackets, to a row of what looked like shawls, ponchos and the like. Her feet started to veer in that direction. She was sure she’d seen something about ponchos or ruanas coming back.

“I got kind of a suspicion that the flapper years are coming back, though? That was, like, right after the Spanish flu? And it was, like, really diseasy for a while and then everyone wanted to have a good time?

“But, like, going back… what were you suggesting as a collab? I’ll have free time on costumes once I sort out the Josie sleeves.”
[+] V8

[+] V9

TheLordOfAwesome

Dani’s eyes drifted over to the shawls and ponchos and hummed in thought.

“Have you considered maybe trying a cape? Maybe a small one?” she asked, as she turned to face Molly. “I know I had to wear one when I did a Power Girl cosplay back in the summer. It was a real popular piece and I thought the cape looked pretty good on me. And the blonde wig. And the boots. And… Well, all of it really. But the cape! Maybe it would be a good look for you too if you had the right outfit?”

Dani eyed up Molly, scrutinizing her appearance and figure. She looked good, but her attires were usually pretty modest. Sure, her legs were shown off with her skirts or tight pants, but nothing to really show off her sex appeal like Dani does. Dani would have loved to get her friend to show off a little more with maybe a nice midriff revealing top or something else along those lines. Indeed, her friend veered more flashy to draw attention her way compared to Dani. Bright colors and jangly things and the like. A real peacock sort of attention grabbing, except in this case the bright flashy colors were from the female.

“Yeah, yeah, after Josie you can help with my collab,” she said, shrugging and placing a hand on her hip. “I get it, I’m currently doing Momo from My Hero Academia and I’m willing to help you by dressing up as Leliana. I’m sure my fans would love to see me as a hot redhead, French chick even if I’m not rocking my body.”

She pulled out her phone, starting to scroll through her pictures to find her reference material. As always, a majority of her pictures were of her and whatever boy she was dating at the time, or was hooking up with, and the occasional food pic. Of course, her reference material was buried as fuck. She always forgot to organize these things.

“Look, you’re pretty good looking, Molly. I have a certain kind of work I like to do and I think we’d make a good set of pictures,” she explained, eyes still on her phone. “So here’s what I was thinking: you know Mortal Kombat? Lot of sexy outfits in that. I was thinking maybe we can do something, like, you dress up as Jade and I do Kitana or Mileena. You definitely have the right skin tone to be Jade. It is hard for me to cosplay as characters with certain skin tones. I really wanted to do Laura Matsuda’s alt costume from Street Fighter V, but it felt a little weird for me without the right color to my skin and I do not like tanning too often.”
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

“Capes? Capes are neat. How small is small? Because, you know, it needs to be warm too.”

Molly zoned in on a bright yellow ruana. Perhaps longer than Dani had indicated, but Molly picked it up and held it against herself, mulling over the potential uses. Could be capey. Could also be scarfy. Versatility there.

“Jade might be allowed. I think. I don’t know how she dresses in the newer ones.” Too much gore for Molly. Ick. Like, she didn’t need to see that many distinct organs? “I mean, it’s no worse than a swimsuit, so it’s probably, like… fine.”

Although, like, if her online stuff got too sexy and her parents found it, that could be… a problem? But she could talk her way out of it as long as it didn’t get outright gross, right?

Things that matched Molly skin-wise were good, though. She didn’t really care if other people didn’t match—Ashlee did that all the time, with Junko and Misa and whatever, and she always looked really cool—but people online could be so, like… touchy about it? Molly would rather just avoid that?

Laura… didn’t ring a bell, though? Must have been a while since Molly played a Street Fighter game. She pulled out her phone, shifting the ruana to drape over one arm, and opened a browser to quickly Google some references as well.

Her expression lit up as she examined pictures and some cursory information on a wiki page. Brazilian and had bangles? Fluffy hair? Physically, this girl was made for Molly to dress up as. Sure, Molly didn’t have that much muscle or rack either, but it was a Street Fighter game. Everyone was muscular and stacked, what was she meant to do about it?

“If you need a Laura, I can definitely do that. Though I’m not sure which one of these is the alt--” There were a lot of costumes in her googling, but many of them were fanart so she wasn’t sure if some were redesigns or what. She was mostly seeing the jumpsuit, so that was probably the default. The other one mostly coming up just kind of looked like a shirt and underwear, and that wasn’t really a costume, really? “I’m vibing the jumpsuit? I can probably sneak that past my parents, too, if I kind of tie it differently before leaving the house? Could be a good Halloween party costume, too!” she added brightly.

She’d been debating that internally, because even if her Josie was ready by then, wearing a pretty dress to a Halloween party was asking for her to get stuff all over it. This was casual enough that it wouldn’t get in the way.

“I bet the parties this year are going to be raging, now that the pandemic’s basically over.” Molly looked up from her phone, then around. What were they doing here again--Oh yeah. Jacket. Cape. Whichever. She was still holding the ruana, so she held that up again. “This is nice!”
[+] V8

[+] V9

TheLordOfAwesome

“I don’t know, perhaps nothing that goes beyond the waist?” Dani said with a noncommittal shrug. “Whatever you think looks good. I won’t really know how it looks until you have it, but when you do I can let you know how it looks.”

After a moment of scrolling through her photos she found her reference pictures of the Mortal Kombat girls she wanted to cosplay as. Jade, Kitana, Mileena, even Sonya Blade and Cassie Cage. Out of the five, Cassie was the only one with the most conservative outfit, but even then it was a skintight bodysuit. Dani had experience with those kinds of outfits, having done Black Widow in the past but she remembered just how stiff and uncomfortable wearing that outfit was. Looked sexy as hell, but Dani was hesitant to try her hand at a skintight bodysuit again.

Dani turned her phone to face Molly, showing Jade in her default costume from Mortal Kombat 9.

“I was thinking this one for you,” she said. She swiped on the phone to the picture of Mileena, also in her Mortal Kombat 9 default costume. “And I was thinking of this one for me. I think we’d look good together if we paired up in these! And, I know, your parents probably wouldn’t be down for you wearin’ it, but we can keep the costume at my place and the photos on my socials if you want to be careful. I was thinking we can do a photo shoot and everything!”

Dani put her phone away, smiling at Molly delightfully. “I’d love it if you could pair up with me as Laura too! I was thinking of doing Cammy White as a cosplay. For myself, if I did do Laura I was thinking of the costume with the denim shorts and the short green shirt, but that’s me you can do whatever.”

Dani sighed at the mention of Halloween. It had been a while since she did have a good party and it made her antsy when she remembered. She was excited for Halloween to come around and the inevitable costume party. Her Mom cosplay was good as ready to go and it would be perfect for it. Revealing, yes, but what is Halloween if you don’t have the excuse to dress super sexy at least once?

“That reminds me, I should totally arrange a party this year.” she hummed to herself in thought before focusing on the ruana in Molly’s hand. Dani cooed, smiling brightly at it. “Ooh! That would look pretty cute on you? Wanna try it out?”
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

Molly could probably do Jade if she was allowed to lace up the front a little tighter. Probably the absolute limit of what she was comfortable with, though. She knew modelling could potentially involve a lot of stuff like that… but there was a big difference between wearing those things for a few photos, and wearing them in public.

“I don’t think my parents know my online accounts?” Granted, it wouldn’t be hard for some of her more internet-savvy siblings to find, but bribery was an option if any of them got any ideas about telling their parents. “Being discreet is probably good.”

Her parents were kind of old-school in a lot of ways, particularly regarding, like, that Catholic modesty thing. If she wore too little, they’d think she was just boning down left and right? She didn’t really want to talk too much about that, in case she accidentally said something that hit Dani’s thing about, like, slut-shaming. Like, whatever, Dani could do her, but words were hard? Sometimes the wrong thing came out?

“Yeah, I’m down to be Laura and team up with your Cammy, but if it’s going to be in public I only want the jumpsuit? The shirt on the other Laura is, uh… iffy? Like, I mean, maybe for photos? But for, like, wandering around a convention or a party, it’s like… I don’t to wear anything where someone can do this--” Molly put her hands in front of her. “--and hit something that I can’t show in a photo without it being R-rated?” Molly lowered her hands again, one hand coming up to absently curl a finger through one of her loose locks again as she frowned. “Guys get enough ideas as it is, and I don’t want to give them, like, too many more?”

Disregarding that thought quickly, Molly then clapped her hands lightly, beaming at the mention of parties. Music, food and drinks, people—mostly people, she can at least get the other things elsewhere, but nothing like a party for just soaking in a lot of interaction at once.

“I bet I can scoop up some people, if need be. Halloween or not, it’s long-overdue. But yeah, I think I want to try this on. Though maybe we should swing by hats​​? I feel like a nice hat would really make this pop? Same if there’s anything you want to look at, it’s kinda just been me looking at things, right? Though I know this sort of place isn’t really your thing?”
[+] V8

[+] V9

TheLordOfAwesome

Dani grinned, feeling a sense of triumph in talking Molly into doing the cosplay or at least being open to the idea. She could definitely make it discreet if Molly was concerned about it. Molly wasn’t as comfortable dressing in that revealing of a costume as she was, so it was an easy enough request to fulfill. Dani had a few ideas for the photoshoot, such as renting a hotel room or hiring a cameraman. She’s proud of her camera work, but a professional taking the pictures would be great. Though, Molly was already being pushed out of her comfort zone enough so that might not be on the table.

Dani will cross that bridge when she gets to it.

“Oh, I get not wanting to give guys any more ideas. Personally, I like to show off what I got-” she smiled slyly, motioning a hand across her body. “-and appreciate the attention it gets me. But I get it if you want to be careful with that. I’m already asking a lot of you cosplaying as Jade, so I don’t mind if you don’t want to leave your comfort zone too much.”

Her mind drifted back to the party idea, and already her mind was abuzz with all the things she could do. Molly wants to rope some people into it? Already a good start, but she’ll need to build from there. There were some key folks in the school social hierarchy that needed an invite after all. Of course, invites would come after details were planned. Like how much money to spend? Budgeting a party was important. Granted, she could cover the costs of some pretty elaborate parties, but figuring out the base budget was a must to get an idea of the scope. Maybe she could rent a venue in Boston? Thoughts for later.

“Sure thing,” she said, already on the move to where she saw the hats earlier. “I’m sure we’ll find something to tie this all together. And don’t think I haven’t been keeping an eye out for something to match an ensemble! I just haven’t found something I must have! So if you have an idea, let me know.”

Dani smiled to herself. It had been a long time since she hung out with anyone like this, and her banter with Molly was always nice. Certain beats sitting around at home. But now she needed to help Molly find a hat that wouldn’t be a fashion disaster.

(Dani Bird to be continued in Cut Crease)
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

“Whatever works for you, Dani? I mean, costumes first, anyway? Can’t take pictures of cosplay if there’s no cosplay.”

Molly beamed as she draped the ruana over the crook of her arm to hold it better. “I’m sure there has to be something nice around for you? Maybe, like, while we’re on the subject of Jade… some kind of an emerald green? Vivid, bring out the eyes?”

Dani was helping her, so it was only fair to help Dani? Even if she couldn’t get Dani to buy anything here, she could probably influence the style she was considering. At least make sure she had a jacket so she wouldn’t freeze to death in between her various ‘tits out’ looks?

Molly jogged after Dani towards where the hats were, though not without casting a brief, contemplative look at the previously disparaged puffer jackets.

((Molly Oliveira continued in Cut Crease.))
[+] V8

[+] V9

Return to “Lower Floor”