V8 Sixth Announcement

Fluff by Deamon, Announcement by Ruggahissy

Important announcements concerning the site will be posted here. Not only will the terrorists' official announcements be written here, but information concerning rolls, danger zones, and site issues will be located here as well.
Ruggahissy

V8 Sixth Announcement

Post by Ruggahissy »

Monday, February 17, 2020: Somewhere in the Bering Sea, 10:38 AM

The wind stung at her nose and cheeks but Josie continued pushing forward through the woods, bow and rifle slung over her back. The stones and dirt crunched under her footfalls as she trekked deeper, ducking under grasping branches and over gnarled, disfigured roots. She had been steadily building up a mental map of the island, and the woods were the final unfinished piece. But completing a map wasn't why she had been dropped off on the island with nothing but her supplies and a satellite phone. Wilson had given her the job of killing the island's wolf pack. She had yet to start on that particular objective.

In fact, she had questioned the entire enterprise. She couldn't have thought of a better way to attract the eyes of the countless fucked up people that lived in the world than to have some real-life wolf attack footage on the feeds. But Wilson had been firm with her.

"We're only interested in kids killing kids," he'd said. Josie disagreed as the danger zones, cliffs and other general stupidity managed to kill enough kids by themselves to render the whole gospel of it only being about kids killing kids moot in her eyes. Richards and Baines had even told her stories about how they'd been required to go onto the island in the fourth game to kill a student who had managed to remove her collar. So the task she had been given seemed both pointless and hypocritical in nature. But she was being paid well, so she supposed her complaints had been tempered somewhat by the promise of additional dollars in her bank account.

As she continued onward she saw the telltale indentation in the mud and dirt of a paw print and the worn-away grass layer that was a giveaway of frequent animal usage. Crouching down Josie inspected the paw prints for size, using her index finger and thumb to roughly gauge out the length and width. The estimate she came to indicated that it was likely an adult wolf and the number of tracks gave her a range for the pack size. Standing again Josie looked around then licked the tip of her finger and held it out into the wind.

Once she had figured out the direction of the wind, she looked around for a sturdy-looking tree and began to climb. When she was satisfied it would hold her weight, Josie jumped back down to earth and set out to find a goat.

______

Her choice of location and patience to sit in a tree above a rotting goat corpse was rewarded as the sun began to set. She heard the telltale patter of paws and a wolf appeared from the undergrowth, its shadow long and drawn out across the ground from the sunset behind. It probably looked majestic rising up against the orange glow. Josie didn't have time to contemplate those details though because as the wolf lowered its head to sniff at the goat's corpse she put a bullet through its skull, ejecting a clump of blood, brains, and fur onto the trunk of a nearby tree. The undergrowth rustled as the other members of the pack darted away, having been observing what happened to the one brave enough to step forward.

Without waiting for their return, Josie climbed down the branches and dropped onto the ground. Pulling a length of rope from her pocket she tied it around the wolves back legs pinning them together and then began dragging it away through the undergrowth. As she did so, she could see green eyes staring at her through the orange-tinted light of dusk, seeming to be full of fire. She merely smiled at them as she continued to drag their pack member away.

______

A couple of days later Josie was sitting on the trapping camp roof, lit cigarette between her lips and rifle resting between her legs. It was night and the gently smoldering embers of the fire pit occasionally spit out sparks. Four of the wolves hung strung from a log she had placed horizontally across the edge of the roof and into the Y-shaped crook of a nearby tree. Meanwhile, the other three wolves prowled the treeline at the edge of the camp below her. The light of the fire pit caught their eyes every so often, bathing them in an otherworldly glow of hellfire, demons summoned in the night. Josie exhaled a cloud of smoke as she watched them, and they watched her. Together they were the last outlaws of the island. The last four predators remained. The wolves had seen to the bear that had once lived there, and Josie was going to see to them.

It would be fine she figured. The island would see more wolves soon enough.

Monday, December 13, 2021: Undisclosed Location, 9 AM

Tracen Danya strode towards the desk that held the microphone that would soon beam his voice out to all those who had made it seven days on the island. He had his list and he had coffee, which steamed gently out the top of a mug that proclaimed "I hate Mondays," the words stamped onto the side. He gently pushed his head to the left and right until his spine produced a soft, satisfying pop. Tracen smiled gently, looked down at his notes, then pressed the button to start.

"Hello, class," he said smoothly. "It's Monday morning, but you don't have to worry about school or work anymore, so at least there's that, isn’t there? I'm certain you'd all like to get back to whatever it is you're doing, be it sleeping or slaughter, so Ill make this briefing brief."

"Starting off are a pair of kills that occurred when a group of your peers decided to get extra rowdy at our Hunting Lodge Bar. A little bar brawl ensued, resulting in Jack Anderson being shot by Donovan Lauer and then Donovan Lauer being shot by Crystal Henderson. You just can't take some people anywhere," he sighed through a sharp grin.

"Next it —"

Tracen stopped and squinted at the paper in front of him, reading it over a few times.

"It seems that Medea Parth was killed when Jezzie Stark hit her in the back, causing her to fall down a small slope… and then she then landed on a rock… resulting in Jezzie stabbing her in the throat."

His voice paused for a moment. The sounds of him speaking harshly to someone could be heard, but the contents were too muffled to be made out.

"Right. Anyway, it looks like we had another accident when Olive Mayo fell off the snowmobile she was driving and hit her head on a log. If anyone wishes to take revenge on that snowmobile, I'm sure it will be waiting.

"Moving right along, we had yet another messy fight. Daenerys Todd started an altercation with Betty Hartley and her two companions. Daenerys was shot by Chiara Masina, but unfortunately for Betty, her ally Derek Caldwell accidentally stabbed her with a sword in the confusion. I thought this would have been obvious, but my advice to all of you is not to point a sword at someone unless you want them dead.

"Now on to a dead pair of would-be lovers. Aion Rhodes was —"

There was another pause and this time quieter but still harsh indistinct speech.

"Okay, there was another accident where someone pushed someone and they fell down a slope and hit a rock. In this case Aion Rhodes was pushed by Daniel Ozanne, causing his death."

Tracen took a sip of his coffee and leaned in.

"I don't believe I've ever personally seen such a clumsy group of people. I suspect if you had made it to that ski trip, a quarter of your classmates would have still died," he sneered.

"Well," he continued, straightening up, "It seems that poor Amos Flanigan couldn't live without Aion. Luckily, a very good Samaritan wandered by to provide him enough rope to hang himself so he could join his beloved. How romantic.

"In other news, Andrew Lapson landed in some trouble and couldn't find his way out. Well, not alive, anyhow. He made use of a cyanide pill we generously provided.

"Billie Sommerfield wasn't able to defend against home intruder Salem Fox. It seems Mr. Fox is on a roll, even though Billie wasn't.

"Our last murder on the list comes full circle with another appearance and several new stab wounds from Jezzie Stark, this time killing Humphrey Hayward. And the day finished out with Betty Quinn dying by walking into a danger zone. We call that a Betty Boop."

Tracen yawned and scanned further down on the papers.

"On to more pleasant business. The entire Shoreline will become a danger zone, so take care to avoid it. That means both the Downed Plane and Rocky Beach are no-go zones. That is, unless you are the Fantastic Mr. Fox. Congratulations, Salem, on winning the best kill award. Please head down to the beach to get your prize of a chicken pot pie, snickerdoodle cookie, and cola.

"That's the end of today's update. If you can hear my voice, it means you've made it one week here, so congratulations. Check back for tomorrow's news!"

DAY SEVEN: MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2021

Weather: The temperature has dropped slightly again and the snowfall that began to get heavier overnight has continued with heavy snowfall present across the island, causing reduced visibility. The high is around 30 degrees F, -1 degree C in the morning with a low of 16 F, -9 degrees C, in the evening once the sun has gone down. The sun rises at 9:11 AM, and sets at 3:17 PM. There is a brief period of 5mph winds in the early evening with a longer period around midnight. The moon is now in the waxing gibbous stage. There is a semidiurnal tide with two highs one at 6:14am and the other at 5:41pm while there is only one low tide today at 11:57am

Here are your roly polys for this set.

Summary:

1. Danielle Bird (TheLordOfAwesome) - Daniel Ozanne (BlizzardeyeWonder), Hero Card used
2. Fred Hobbes (midnight_twelve)- Chloé Delacroix (midnight_twelve), Swap Card used
3. Leslie Romero (Jilly) - Przemyslaw Ziemiak (Maraoone), Hero Card used
4. Derek Caldwell (DerArknight)
5. Letitia May (Laurels) - Chiara Masina (Laurels), Swap Card used

[+] V8 Twelfth Rolls

Kermit Parcell, SOTF page — Today at 8:07 PM
hello darkness my old friends
Hello? Is it weed ur lookin 4? — Today at 8:07 PM
Yooo
Gundham — Today at 8:08 PM
Hello! I believe it is time to commence with the traditional test rolls.
Ultra Despair Girl — Today at 8:08 PM
That's not a nice thing to call us
I'm also here
1d69
rollem
BOT
— Today at 8:08 PM
57 ⟵ [57] 1d69
1d420
rollem
BOT
— Today at 8:08 PM
104 ⟵ [104] 1d420
Ultra Despair Girl — Today at 8:08 PM
Looks like it works
I'll call, Kerm fetch, Gundham roll, Chad watch
Kermit Parcell, SOTF page — Today at 8:10 PM
rolling 5 outta 69 (nice)
i mean 68
Ultra Despair Girl — Today at 8:11 PM
less nice
Gundham — Today at 8:11 PM
nic
Ultra Despair Girl — Today at 8:12 PM
Ok
Roll 1
Gundham — Today at 8:12 PM
1d68
rollem
BOT
— Today at 8:12 PM
58 ⟵ [58] 1d68
Kermit Parcell, SOTF page — Today at 8:12 PM
50. Danielle Bird (TheLordOfAwesome)
huh that's weird, discord changed the number
Ultra Despair Girl — Today at 8:13 PM
I don't copy over the number when fetching because Discord is wonky but I can confirm that I'm looking at the list and Dani is 58
I manually write it in
Gundham — Today at 8:13 PM
Can confirm the same on my end as well
Kermit Parcell, SOTF page — Today at 8:13 PM
i did manually write it in ;~;
ah well, let's continue
Ultra Despair Girl — Today at 8:14 PM
Oh.... then idk. El Discordo has cursed you
Roll 2
Gundham — Today at 8:14 PM
1d68
rollem
BOT
— Today at 8:14 PM
18 ⟵ [18] 1d68
Kermit Parcell, SOTF page — Today at 8:14 PM
18. Fred Hobbes (midnight_twelve)
Ultra Despair Girl — Today at 8:14 PM
Roll 3
Gundham — Today at 8:14 PM
1d68
rollem
BOT
— Today at 8:14 PM
29 ⟵ [29] 1d68
Kermit Parcell, SOTF page — Today at 8:14 PM
29. Leslie Romero (Jilly)
Ultra Despair Girl — Today at 8:15 PM
Roll 4
Gundham — Today at 8:15 PM
1d68
rollem
BOT
— Today at 8:15 PM
17 ⟵ [17] 1d68
Kermit Parcell, SOTF page — Today at 8:15 PM
17. Derek Caldwell (DerArknight)
Roll 5
Gundham — Today at 8:15 PM
1d68
rollem
BOT
— Today at 8:15 PM
67 ⟵ [67] 1d68
Kermit Parcell, SOTF page — Today at 8:15 PM
50. Letitia May (Laurels)
That's that
Kermit Parcell, SOTF page — Today at 8:16 PM
(discord changed the number again but she's 67 on the list i promise)
Gundham — Today at 8:16 PM
Discord really loves the number 50 tonight

Finally, congratulations to Dr Adjective for their Best Death Award win! Your quote nomination thread will be up shortly!

Please remember that there are three days for cards and for regular posting to wrap up for threads that are now in danger zones and a further seven days for leaving posts.

Characters slotted to die at the end of the 72-hour card period have an additional NINE days to die before they and their killer become ineligible for the Best Kill and Best Death Awards for this rolls cycle.

Any characters who have not died by the BKA/BDA deadline of the next rolls cycle will be taken over by SOTF_Help in order to complete their deaths.

Card Timer:

BKA/BDA Timer:

That's all for this fortnight folks, we'll see you for the next set!
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

Third time's the charm, they say.

Would love a hero for Derek since I believe there are still things he can experience on the island.

I am also taking death ideas, but please keep in mind that Chiara is with him.
V9
Judy Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
Sarah Williams
V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Swapping out Leslie for Shu. Would love for both of my boys to stick around for a bit but I think I have more steam with Leslie, though I would super, super appreciate a hero card if someone is considering it.

Don't send me death ideas.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

I'm having a lot of fun with Letitia, so if you want to save her, feel free to send a Hero. I have some thinking to do, so I'll hold off on death ideas for now.
midnight_twelve

Post by midnight_twelve »

Not sure which of my kids will bite this bullet, so send death ideas for either!! Do be aware I have some story beats I want both deaths to hit though!!
Fredrick Stanley "Fred" Hobbes
Born 23rd April 2004 - Died 13th December 2021
“Do you think we were bad people, before we came here? Or just like, weak?”

Chloé Margot Delacroix
Born 21st November 2003 - Died 13th December 2021
“I am going to get everyone off of this island.”

V9 Planning Thread

get krabby, eat patties on discord
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Now, being my only character left and I'm having a ton of fun writing her, I would like to request a hero if possible. Dani still has a lot of her story to tell and I feel like I haven't even begun to scratch the surface. So if any of you want to see my girl going forward, please send a hero my way.

In the mean time, I will happily hear any death ideas. I don't want a scenario like with Medea where I waited to the very last minute and things were kinda difficult.
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Not today, Hades!

Heroing Danielle Bird for Daniel Ozanne. Send in death ideas, let's rock and roll folks.
she/her/he/him
[+] V8 - CURRENT

Meena Lalita Kumar
the dreaded SI
>Pregame Start: Cast Call
--> Pregame Status: Crying in the (music) club
>Homecoming Start: Dying Clean And Pretty
-->Homecoming Status: It's worse fresh (ish) off a breakup
>Game Start: It's Lights Out, And Away They Go!
-->Game Status (FINAL): The future sucks.

Tenshi Marie Anastasie Fukushima-Yves
#1 princess and voca-tuber in the whole wide world
--> Pregame Status: Trying and failing to share manga
>Homecoming Start: N/A
-->Homecoming Status: N/A
>Game Start: spawn more overlords!
-->Game Status (FINAL): A star has fallen.

Iliya "Liya" Polaris - DEAD
rebelling against a traditional Wiccan upbringing
--> Pregame Status: Some things are more important than a party
>Homecoming Start: Guys and Dolls
-->Homecoming Status: don't tell anyone this but she was actually one of the raccoons
>Game Start: A Question of Faith
-->Game Status (FINAL): The spirit was weak.

Daniel Ozanne
poker twink
--> Pregame Status: Uncomfortable questions
>Homecoming Start: N/A
-->Homecoming Status: N/A
>Game Start: nooooo don't get kidnapped by the AT your too sexy aha
-->Game Status: breaking down but trying to help
[+] V7
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Swapping Letitia May for Chiara Masina.

No death pitches needed.
midnight_twelve

Post by midnight_twelve »

Swapping out Fred Hobbes, swapping in Chloé Delacroix. Big thank you to everyone who sent death pitches- I've finally made a decision, so don't need any more now!!
Fredrick Stanley "Fred" Hobbes
Born 23rd April 2004 - Died 13th December 2021
“Do you think we were bad people, before we came here? Or just like, weak?”

Chloé Margot Delacroix
Born 21st November 2003 - Died 13th December 2021
“I am going to get everyone off of this island.”

V9 Planning Thread

get krabby, eat patties on discord
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Heroing Przemyslaw Ziemiak for Shu Hawthorne!

I think? I have an idea, but I'm staying open to ideas for up to 2 days so go ahead and send in your ideas if you have any
[+] the youfs
V8:
S050: June Madison is just trying to get it together. She is going where the cold wind blows.
Previous Threads: Help I'm Alive - Come Out, Juanita, Don't Let Me Wait - Dum Spiro Spero - Everyone's Asleep In The House But Me - Daylight - keep looking forwards on paths sideways - Vultures - Ego Te Absolvo - Shawn's Marvelous Medicine - Medically Ineffective Intervention - no one knows where the ladder goes - I just can't help myself - Color In Your Cheeks - The Long Way Down - Trespasser
Pregame: When The Moon Hits Your Eye

Dead:
S069: Valentin Shulgin (adopted from yugi punished kun and salic) needs you to try your best. He's ran out of time in Далеко бежит дорога. [31/134]
Previous Threads: Murphy's Law - The Human Element - Mediation - Valentin Takes A Bath - the results of Valentin's experiment - Faire et Refaire - Well, I'm tired of losing - et Refaire et Refaire et Refaire - 28 Ghosts IV

S072: Przemyslaw Ziemiak (adopted from rc) is bettering himself. He finally got to see the stars in Blind Faith. [70/134]
Previous Threads: Romans 6:23 - Wendy House - Possession - Evening / Morning - She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." - I daydream until all the snow is gone
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Thank you to everyone who sent in ideas but I'm good on death pitches now
[+] the youfs
V8:
S050: June Madison is just trying to get it together. She is going where the cold wind blows.
Previous Threads: Help I'm Alive - Come Out, Juanita, Don't Let Me Wait - Dum Spiro Spero - Everyone's Asleep In The House But Me - Daylight - keep looking forwards on paths sideways - Vultures - Ego Te Absolvo - Shawn's Marvelous Medicine - Medically Ineffective Intervention - no one knows where the ladder goes - I just can't help myself - Color In Your Cheeks - The Long Way Down - Trespasser

Dead:
S069: Valentin Shulgin (adopted from yugi punished kun and salic) needs you to try your best. He's ran out of time in Далеко бежит дорога. [31/134]
Previous Threads: Murphy's Law - The Human Element - Mediation - Valentin Takes A Bath - the results of Valentin's experiment - Faire et Refaire - Well, I'm tired of losing - et Refaire et Refaire et Refaire - 28 Ghosts IV

S072: Przemyslaw Ziemiak (adopted from rc) is bettering himself. He finally got to see the stars in Blind Faith. [70/134]
Previous Threads: Romans 6:23 - Wendy House - Possession - Evening / Morning - She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." - I daydream until all the snow is gone
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

That's time for cards
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Little over two days
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

23 hours 🔔
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

👁

Thank you guys for threading with me I had fun
[+] the youfs
V8:

Dead:

[+] V7
V7:
Dead:

[+] V6
V6 Characters:
[+] V5
Dead:
[+] misc
[+] meirl

Return to “Announcements”