V8 Eighth Announcement

Fluff by Deamon; Announcement by Buko

Important announcements concerning the site will be posted here. Not only will the terrorists' official announcements be written here, but information concerning rolls, danger zones, and site issues will be located here as well.
Buko

V8 Eighth Announcement

Post by Buko »

Friday, December 10, 2021: Joint Branch Lewis-McChord, Washington, 11:35AM

"So that's it, you're sure you've narrowed down the location?"

It was a question from the commanding officer for the army special group that had been dispatched to assist in the operation. It had been a part of the negotiations to get the army's intelligence. They were allowed to assist in the operation and receive some of the credit for taking down the Arthro Taskforce. As far as Rhea was concerned it was more than they truly deserved given their actions. They'd figured out Tracen Danya had been in their ranks before going AWOL and they'd swept it under the rug rather than risk the backlash. They'd also known about Steven Wilson, and had presented them with an entire file on his exploits, but again, had washed their hands of responsibility.

"Well, it's the only logical island they could be operating on," Rhea replied, pointing to a group of buildings on the island's southwest coast. "We've spoken to the Norwegians about this research station and it was mothballed long ago. Budget cuts meant it was unsustainable on their end and the American government didn't want to foot an entire bill. So they just closed it down." Her finger traced along a winding path between the mountain that rested in the middle of the island and the forest. "The town was also abandoned after the mine collapsed, a one-two punch that ended the economy on the island. As far as a staging ground for a version of Survival of the Fittest goes it's perfect. It has existing infrastructure as well as existing structures, so they don't need to build anything, and with the wilderness, they have plenty of places to hide their operatives."

One of the army group raised a hand slightly, he was older with a lantern jaw and weathered features, Rhea wasn't sure if he was still active in the field or had only recently moved into an organizational role but he struck her as the most combat seasoned of the diplomatic party the army had sent. "You're telling us that there's going to be an opposition detachment on the island itself, along with any kids?"

Rhea nodded and slid the files for Steven Wilson and Josie Knight across the table to the men. "Yes, I've conducted interviews with past winners and other survivors and they've informed me that there is a group that works on the island, doing general maintenance of the terrorists' infrastructure, observation of the students as well as dealing with any emergencies that arise. They'll be there and they're made up of veterans and outdoorsmen. People who don't mind living in the wilderness for weeks at a time."

There was some mumbling from the army contingent at that news, and they quickly turned to have a hushed discussion.

After a pause, the lantern-jawed officer turned his attention back to her. "I suppose our main question is, then, where is their base while they run this operation?"

At that question, Rhea had to pause. It was one of the main unanswered questions they had about the AT's setup for the game. There were boats in the water, at least four; they'd been able to gather that information from different sources.

But the main hub for it all? Once they had that information, they'd be ready to move.

"I'm unsure, I think we may need to do some recon with a drone potentially to figure that out. One of the students gets given food and a weapon every day, and that has to be delivered from somewhere. I don't think the boats on patrol have the facilities for some of the meals they produce."

There were some scattered nods from around the table.

"I believe we can requisition a drone, if you believe finding the source of these deliveries will lead us to their main base?"

Rhea nodded, a determined stare in her eyes as she looked at everyone assembled around the table.

"I do."

Wednesday, December 15th, 2021: Undisclosed Location, 9AM

“We start off the day with what has become a mainstay and favorite, a bit of fratricide, when Katelyn Graves sunk her claws into her sister Ashlyn Graves. The best breakfast.

Following that, a double feature. Joshua James shot and killed Madeleine Molliqaj, but she soon got her revenge when Josh bled out from wounds she'd inflicted in the struggle. It wasn’t all bad news, they did end up hugging it out in the end.

“Keeping on that theme, Salem Fox played spin the bottle with Greg Craig, but Mr. Craig received a bullet as opposed to a kiss. It is the thought that counts, I suppose.

Tracen furrowed his eyes and sighed as he looked at his notes.

“Next, we have Jennifer Farrow, who nobly fell down a cliff. Another well earned victory for gravity.

“Following that, we have Evie McKown, who continued to build momentum by shooting down DeMarcus Miller. Excellent form and execution.

“Shortly after that, Iris Waite fell victim to a quick shot from Richard Buster Jr. You can add your own nickname themed quip there. Keep it classy.”

Tracen chuckled at his own joke and began to regain a playful bounciness to his speech.

Victor Grail showed excellent customer service skills, when he politely shot Karen Nguyen in the chest. Love to see it.

“Next was Elodie Hailey, who was stabbed by Juanita Reid. Good show of initiative and go-getter spirit.”

Tracen hummed like he was folding his laundry, conveying a casual disinterest in the whole event.

“And finally, Evie McKown finished off Lara Bullock with, you guessed it! More bullets. Less excellent form, Lara ended up executed all the same.”

There was a small shuffling of papers.

“In other news, more danger zones! Joining everything else already off-limits to you is the Dining Area, Correctional, and The Garages. You know the score already: don’t go in there or else. Or do, and save your classmates some time and energy.

“Unless, of course, you’re our Best Kill Winner Katelyn Graves who can find a meal of: lobster linguine in a creamy garlic-basil Alfredo sauce, a side of garlic bread and a carafe of white wine waiting for them in The Dining Area. Along with a weapon. Bon Appetite.

“And that’s all for today! Stay warm and keep on killing. We’re proud of you."

DAY NINE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2021

Weather: The weather has changed and calmed slightly with a lower rate of snowfall, but faster winds later in the day. The high is around 27 degrees F, -2.8 degree C in the morning with a low of 22 F, -5.5 degrees C, in the evening once the sun has gone down. The sun rises at 9:13AM and sets at 3:17 PM. The wind is consistent throughout the day and building to 10mph leading into the evening before leveling off and slowing down throughout the night. The moon remains in the waxing gibbous stage.

Here are the rolls for this set:
  1. Chester Folk (Ryuki)
  2. Danielle Bird (TheLordOfAwesome)
  3. Victor Grail (decoy73)
  4. Karin Han (Gundham)
[+] Sixteenth Rolls Log
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 1:48 AM
Welcome
Mighty Staff Gundham — Yesterday at 1:48 AM
It's that time again
The Commander in Chad — Yesterday at 1:48 AM
Let's get it!
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 1:48 AM
Let's test
1d690
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 1:48 AM
67 ⟵ [67] 1d690
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 1:49 AM
1d420
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 1:49 AM
183 ⟵ [183] 1d420
Looks like it's working
Mighty Staff Gundham — Yesterday at 1:49 AM
Splendiforous
Rolling 4 out of 50 characters
The Commander in Chad — Yesterday at 1:49 AM
Alright, Roll 1
1d50
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 1:49 AM
28 ⟵ [28] 1d50
Mighty Staff Gundham — Yesterday at 1:49 AM
Chester Folk (Ryuki)
The Commander in Chad — Yesterday at 1:50 AM
Roll 2
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 1:50 AM
1d50
rollem
BOT
— Yesterday at 1:50 AM
42 ⟵ [42] 1d50
Mighty Staff Gundham — Yesterday at 1:50 AM
Danielle Bird (TheLordOfAwesome)
Roll 3
1d50
rollem
BOT
48 ⟵ [48] 1d50
Mighty Staff Gundham — Yesterday at 1:50 AM
Victor Grail (decoy73)
Roll 4
1d50
rollem
BOT
21 ⟵ [21] 1d50
Mighty Staff Gundham — Yesterday at 1:51 AM
Karin Han (Gundham)
Ultra Despair Girl — Yesterday at 1:51 AM
That's a wrap
Finally, congratulations to Ruggahissy for their Best Death Award win! Your quote nomination thread will be up shortly!

Please remember that there are three days for cards and for regular posting to wrap up for threads that are now in danger zones and a further seven days for leaving posts.

Characters slotted to die at the end of the 72-hour card period have an additional NINE days to die before they and their killer become ineligible for the Best Kill and Best Death Awards for this rolls cycle.

Any characters who have not died by the BKA/BDA deadline of the next rolls cycle will be taken over by SOTF_Help in order to complete their deaths.

Time for Cards:

Time for BKA/BDA Eligibility:
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Hello everyone! I'm so thankful for how long I've been able to play and I'd really like to keep Dani's story going. I'd be really thankful for a Hero if anyone is willing to send one my way.

In the meantime, I am willing to hear death ideas just in case.
Gundham

Post by Gundham »

Well.

I don't particularly want the previous hero of Karin to be annulled this quickly, and I do love my psychotic little interstellar nutloaf, but I also, like... know that I have been beyond blessed to have even gotten this far, and I'm very grateful for that, and I kinda just... don't want to be greedy or selfish here.

If everybody else that wants a hero gets one, and there's someone out there who's completely ready to say goodbye to one of their characters, then I'd accept a hero. Outside of that scenario, I think they're better spent elsewhere.

Accepting death pitches, but would prefer to get them from people who have a gun.
V8 Characters:

Juanita Reid
Rebekah Hayes
Karin Han
EXTREME STEVE Dodds
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Quite ironic here. I get a kill and now I'm rolled to die. I'm actually hitting something with Victor, what with his kill and all. I, similarly, would like a hero card, though death ideas are also welcome.
Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
S103: JOAN LEAVEN Status: ACTIVE
S129: DAVID WORTH: Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

This is a shame. I'm not quite done with Chester's story yet. If anyone has a Hero Card to spare, that would be great.
[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
TheLordOfAwesome

I'm no longer accepting death ideas as I've had more than a few floated by me and now I'm just trying to decide which would be the best fit for Dani.

That is, of course, if Dani is not Heroed. Which I would still very much appreciate! I have a lot of ideas where to take Dani's story if said ideas are able to come to fruition. So again, if anyone wants to see my girl's story continue, I am still open to Heroes.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Three days, sixteen hours, twenty one minutes left for BKA/BDA.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
none of you can prove im in v8
[+] v9, AKA. Kermit rejects modernity, returns to writing mentally ill bisexuals.
[+] Sad Gay Hours with Kermit and Mara.
You've been living a while in the front of my skull making orders
You've been writing me rules, shrinking maps and redrawing borders
I've been repeating your speeches, but the audience just doesn't follow
Because I'm leaving out words, punctuation, and it sounds pretty hollow
I've been living in bed because now you tell me to sleep
I've been hiding my voice and my face, and you decide when I eat
In your dreams I'm a criminal, horrible, sleeping around
While you're awake, I'm impossible, constantly letting you down
Little porcelain figurines, glass bullets you shoot at the wall
Threats of castration for crimes you imagine when I miss your call
With the bite of the teeth of that ring on my finger, I'm bound to your bedside, your eulogy singer
I'd happily take all those bullets inside you and put them inside of myself
[+] The mallgoth who died offscreen in Supers
You can read me like a book
I'm not as clever as I look
I've got a sneaky kind of selfish
That I keep up on the shelf
With jars of double-sided comments
For people who've done nothing wrong
Preparing for the lights
And always practicing my sha-na-na's
I will stand right next to giants
And roar beside the lions
[+] Johnny R. Fightmaster
What road?
What road?
What road?
What road?
I'd been working on some open-ended shit
I was looking for an in and that was it
Back at the recital, signs remain vital
A statue is stone which rejects its own pulse
You heart's fair, your heart's square, your heart's not even there
Wasting shore leave on the girls from Point St. Claire
There is a light and it goes out, oh
A touch of classicism in the night
Your backlash was right where I wanted you
Yes, that's right, I wanted you, too
[+] Pow Pow
From this position
I will relax
From this position
I can see the whole site

From this position
Oh, oh just relax
From this position
I took the staff test
I now have a purple name

And chat goes @Staff
@Staff, @Staff, @Staff, @Staff
It goes @Staff

From this position
I can see all the pings
From this position
I totally get how our decisions were reached

From this position
I can say "no pregame murders," or "Tracen Danya is canonically a catboy TikTokker," or "go bother Deamon instead,"
From this position, from this position
It's kind of like eating myself to death

With you on the outside
And me on the inside
There's advantages to both
(Advantages to both!)

And me being uptight
And you being all right
There's advantages to each
(Advantages! Advantages!)

From this perspective, from this position
I have a good grip on both of them
Because I have stayed home
And have learned a little more about my community
Which is important
You know, Main's got 1,269 characters to read

So chat goes @Staff, @Staff, @Staff, @Staff, @Staff
@Staff, @Staff, @Staff, @Staff, @Staff
So it's @Staff
It goes @Staff

With you in a sidechat
And me in the staffchat
(Advantages to both)

And now you have gone terminally inactive
And then you didn't send an appeal
And so I will have to take away your beloved character and then I will have to kill them
(And i'll feel really bad about doing it even though it's my job ;~;)

Now I have been Danya
And you are not Danya
(Advantages to each)
And we're coming back, coming back, coming back
Until there's no U.S. state left untouched on the map
We probably should have expected that people would mishandle colonialism in the Hawaii version

I'm paralyzed
And looking through you
But if nothing's right
Please don't yell at meeee

As a terrified autistic person
I'm amazed at my decision to play

On this occasion, there are a couple of things that we know that we pulled from Fact Magazine
One, character morality discourse is annoying and I don't care about it
Two, your time will come, but this is gonna be our version
So you should give us all of your roll nulls
Three, I wrote a goth and you did not, so shut up, because you don't know shit about goths that you didn't get from me

So times have been tough
And times have been tough
We have been staffkilled, unrolled, and rolled out
But honestly
And let's be honest with ourselves
How much time did we waste?
How much time did we all blow every day?

And so it's @Staff
Oh, @Staff

So @Staff
@Staff
(Please do not ping @Staff as a joke!)
(Staff will kill you in real life!)
(Yes I mean you!)

With you on the inside
And me on the outside
(Advantages to both!)

With my name in purple
And your name in blue

From this position
I feel an affinity for the both of them, which is confusing
But honestly
I should be careful because otherwise, I'm being, I'm being, you know, what's it called?
Oh, fuck it
-Reclining, I'm getting used to it
Like writing a mentally ill bisexual
It's an entirely new
Discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery

And then a couple of versions on mini
And then a version on main
And then back over to mini and then to main, again
To use up my desire for
Discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery

For an instant
We could have been sold as a book
But the site's all been plagiarized
From Koushun Takami anyway
So what you want for now
Is for someone to read you
And to hear that the trends you like
Won't become overplayed

And I don't knoOOOOOOOw what I'm doing
I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww

I'm losing my edge.
TheLordOfAwesome

Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Bit over two days for voting eligibility
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

[+] V9
Felicity "Flick" Franklin- Aspiring Chef
Wallace "Wally" Whitaker- Theater Guy
Donald "Don" Douglas- Gamer Geek
Taylor Turner- Tennis Tomboy
Simon Smith- Horror Nerd
[+] Past Characters
V8
Dominiqua Ashmore
Gwendolyn "Wendy" Kennedy
Karen Nguyen
Chester Folk

V7
Image Ned Jackson
Image Yuki Hayashibara
Image Zachary Beck
Gundham

Post by Gundham »

V8 Characters:

Juanita Reid
Rebekah Hayes
Karin Han
EXTREME STEVE Dodds
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Juuust a titch under a day left for award eligibility
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
[+] v9, AKA. Kermit rejects modernity, returns to writing mentally ill bisexuals.
With the bite of the teeth of that ring on my finger, I'm bound to your bedside, your eulogy singer
Preparing for the lights
What road?
What road?
What road?
What road?
[+] Pow Pow
From this position
I will relax
From this position
I can see the whole site

From this position
Oh, oh just relax
From this position
I took the staff test
I now have a purple name

And chat goes @Staff
It goes @Staff

From this position
I can see all the pings
From this position

From this position
I can say "no pregame murders," or "Tracen Danya is canonically a catboy TikTokker," or "go bother Deamon instead,"

With you on the outside
And me on the inside
(Advantages to both!)

And me being uptight
And you being all right

Which is important

So it's @Staff
It goes @Staff

With you in a sidechat
And me in the staffchat
(Advantages to both)

And so I will have to take away your beloved character and then I will have to kill them

Now I have been Danya
And you are not Danya
(Advantages to each)
We probably should have expected that people would mishandle colonialism in the Hawaii version

I'm paralyzed
And looking through you
But if nothing's right

On this occasion, there are a couple of things that we know that we pulled from Fact Magazine
Three, I wrote a goth and you did not, so shut up, because you don't know shit about goths that you didn't get from me

So times have been tough
But honestly

And so it's @Staff
Oh, @Staff

So @Staff
@Staff
(Yes I mean you!)

With you on the inside
And me on the outside
(Advantages to both!)

With my name in purple
And your name in blue

From this position
But honestly
I should be careful because otherwise, I'm being, I'm being, you know, what's it called?
Oh, fuck it
It's an entirely new
Discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery, discovery

To use up my desire for

For an instant
So what you want for now
Won't become overplayed

And I don't knoOOOOOOOw what I'm doing
I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww
I don't knooooowwww

I'm losing my edge.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Survivor: UCONN - Seriously, it's awesome!

Version 8
S001: KAEDE TSURUMI: "Eeep! I-I'm so sorry! I-I'll try not to get in your w-way next time!" Status: ACTIVE
S024: VICTOR GRAIL: "I didn't give you the lead so that you could lose it! I guess it's up to me to carry us after all." Status: ACTIVE
S103: JOAN LEAVEN Status: ACTIVE
S129: DAVID WORTH: Status: ACTIVE
[+] Version 7
Male Student #65: Manuel Figueroa; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Student #63: Christina "Renz" Rennes; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Female Student #70: Jessica Rennes; Status: ACTIVE (Adopted by Brackie)
Female Student #79: Stephanie McDonald; Status: ACTIVE 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

This isn't actually necessary at all since everyone got their deaths in under the deadline (yaaaaaay team!!) but just making a day-late note for posterity (and because microsoft clippy is just like me fr) that that's time on BKA/BDA eligibility!
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
Preparing for the lights
What road?
What road?
What road?
What road?
[+] Pow Pow
From this position
I will relax
From this position
I can see the whole site

From this position
Oh, oh just relax
From this position
I took the staff test
I now have a purple name

And chat goes @Staff
It goes @Staff

From this position
I can see all the pings
From this position

From this position

With you on the outside
And me on the inside
(Advantages to both!)

And me being uptight
And you being all right

Which is important

So it's @Staff
It goes @Staff

With you in a sidechat
And me in the staffchat
(Advantages to both)

Now I have been Danya
And you are not Danya
(Advantages to each)

I'm paralyzed
And looking through you
But if nothing's right

So times have been tough
But honestly

And so it's @Staff
Oh, @Staff

So @Staff
@Staff
(Yes I mean you!)

With you on the inside
And me on the outside
(Advantages to both!)

With my name in purple
And your name in blue

From this position
But honestly
Oh, fuck it
It's an entirely new

To use up my desire for

For an instant
So what you want for now