taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

I would love a drawing of my first V8 kid, Dawn Montogomery...

... is what I would like to say, but you already did one when I applied her for pregame. Thanks for that!
V9
Judy Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
Sarah Williams
V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

I would like to request my International child, Jevaun Barret.
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

I can not resist.

Could you please do my International girl, Jia Li Qiáo?
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

https://imgur.com/gallery/kEG93gl

henlo here's a batch!

(california, the girls, ruth, sarah, rebecca, katrina, diana, archie, rhonda, gab&elliot, dani, jia, ashlee, jevaun)

phew!

and some memes

https://imgur.com/a/OiFYDFQ
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Grand Moff Hissa

Post by Grand Moff Hissa »

Trying to get back in the swing of this, at least moving forwards. ;-;

California looks really nice. You've gotten great at the subtle details of shading, and something about this piece has a certain colored pencil vibe to it in a really cool way. I also really love the texture you've conveyed on her puffy jacket; you can tell exactly the sort of padded, quilted material at a glance.

The four girls in one piece each look individually good, but my favorite part of having them juxtaposed like they are is how it draws attention to your talent for facial shapes and distinct features. Despite being in similar orientations, each one stands out both in overall profile and in subtle details (nose shape, eyebrows, etc.). I'm constantly amazed that you're able to portray these little distinguishing characteristics of people; I can barely notice them IRL, let alone put them into words, but you always make them super clear and natural.

I love your venture into full-body (or close to) depictions with Ruth. You did a very nice job capturing her anatomy in a natural, slightly awkward position while looking like she is intentionally posing. Your use of colors here is also really vibrant; the different shades of blues contrast with the warmer oranges and reds in a really nice way.

You pull a ton of personality into a more muted expression/position with Sarah. A lot of it's in the slight angle that she's depicted at, which lets her sidelong glance still be directed towards the viewer. I also think her hair is particularly nice, especially the locks that are on the right side of her head, just ever-so-slightly out of place. It's a great detail!

Rebecca looks calm and peaceful but in a way that has a hint of doubt to it. I'd say the hair is the star again here, lots of detail on the way it falls alongside her face. Also, a small thing, but you captured the curve of her neck very well.

Kasumi looks positively sinister, in a wonderful way. You pair a relatively realistic depiction with some great effects and background elements to give her a supernatural/metaphorical resonance, but at the same time her core—a regular teen girl—shines through. The background is great, but so's the normal work—it's an evocative branching out in style and I love it a ton.

Katrina is also great, and the inclusion of her ukulele as a prop is inspired. You're really good at hands, which is impressive especially since I'm told they're one of the hardest things to draw well. I especially like how you conveyed her holding down the strings. The details on her jacket are also really good; you did a great job with how it bunches and where the light especially hits it or shadows pool.

I dig the straight-on pose for Diana; it's actually something that can be really hard to get right without it looking flat, but you did a wonderful job. I'm also taken with how you detailed her layers, with the upper semi-transparent tulle or mesh. It's especially well detailed around her sleeves and where the layers intersect at her neck.

My favorite part of Archie's picture, I think, is probably the way the hat is drawn. You've done really well at getting all the wrinkles, lumps, places hair slips out, etc. to make it look like a super real piece of apparel. Also, as always, your freckle and eyebrow game is on-point.

Rhonda's plaid shirt is wonderful. You really got the bulky fuzziness of it down well. I also like how you gave her a certain sturdiness just in her features and jawline; she looks like someone tough, even in a more relaxed position.

I super dig the emotion and context you bring to Gabriella and Elliot-Blair. You accent their moods with the little emotion signifiers, but you also capture them so well in their faces, and the subtle menace of the gun lurking at the bottom of the frame adds a lot of weight to it. I'm also impressed by how you did their clothes, the different shades of black for the bunching of Elliot-Blair's shirt, and the NASA symbol so accurately conveyed for Gabriella's.

Dani looks nice, and I love how the red of her shirt spreads out and becomes the background. You did a good job with her jewelry, and also with the curves of her collarbone and neck. I also like how her shoulders are squared; it's a good posture.

I dig how distinct Jia's hairstyle is, pulled back like it is where most characters have theirs brushed more to the side; it's immediately distinct and accurately drawn (and the mostly-obscured hair tie works great with it). I also feel like the eyes here are especially good; you gave a little extra intensity here, with a good suggestion of pupils.

Ashlee is once again a standout in terms of clothing and hair. I'm really impressed by how much you've grown when it comes to shading; making solid colors show texture might as well be sorcery as far as I'm concerned. You paired her sweater color with her lipstick well too, in a way that really highlights both and makes it clear she put some time into coordinating. And I like how her hair is really good but there are still a couple stray strands here and there.

Finally, I like the texture on Jevaun's face. It's subtle enough to take a second glance, but very apparent at that point. I also particularly dig how you've paid attention to lighting on his face and hat, even bringing in some different colors as highlight shades convey the direction of the illumination.

You've done a remarkable job with this batch once more, and you rock a ton for making these! Sorry I've been so inconsistent about commenting; the time and effort you put in is obvious and it deserves all the recognition it can get. ;-;

(Also, the memes are great and I think I was there when most of 'em were created; you bring more talent and character to your jokes than some fully serious works I've seen!)
I bid you all dark greetings!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

First of all, I'm really bad at giving useful feedback because I know jack about technique, but I at least want to say that your art is excellent and I really like your particular style!

As such I would be very much honoured if you'd do Evie please and thank you?
[+] V8 - Evie McKown
“Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.” - Albert Schweitzer

S004 Evie McKown made it… neither unchanged nor unscathed.
Equipped with: A single Walkie-Talkie.

M1 "Narrow"
P1 "Gatsby" -> P2 "sunset" -> P3 "Fire" -> P4 “Skateballing” -> P5 “Amaurot”
BH1 “Lone Digger” -> H1 "Lone-coming" -> H2 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Transmitter Failure" -> V8:2 “Missed My Heart” -> V8:3 “Dusk ‘til Dawn” -> V8:4 "Change, Death" -> V8:5 “Playtime” -> V8:6 "Alps" -> V8:7 “Already Gone” -> V8:8 "Domesday Book" -> V8:9 "Way Home" -> V8:10 “Cobalt” -> V8:11 "Two by Two" -> V8:12 "Kaneda" -> V8:13 "Rage and Resign" -> V8:14 "De grâce" -> V8:15 “Boundries” -> V8:16 "Slab" -> V8:17 "Graceland" -> V8:18 "That Girl" -> V8:19 “Wolf” -> V8:20 "Terror" -> V8:21 “Road” -> V8:22 “World Has Been Changed” -> V8:23 "Exhausted" -> V8:24 "Twilight" -> V8:25 "In from the Cold" -> V8:26 “Heart, Reprise” -> V8:27 “Blood” -> V8:28 “Arrow” -> V8:29 -Escape-
A1 “Dissolve” -> A2 "December"

Wiki
[+] V8 - Bethany Lyon, 05-07-2003 - 11-12-2021
“God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist.” - St. Augustine

S107 Bethany Lyon couldn’t keep it up.
Last alive: The Sheriff’s Office.
Last equipped with: Ski boots, a makeshift spear.

V8:1 "For the wages of sin is death," -> V8:2 "...straight on 'til morning." -> V8:3 "Fissure" -> V8:4 "и засуху победим" -> V8:5 “Castle” -> V8:6 “Venom” -> V8:7 “Scar-crossed armor” -> V8:8 “Bright and Beautiful” -> †

Wiki
[+] V8 - Andrew Lapson, 12-03-2003 - 12-12-2021
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

S016 Andrew Lapson died alone.
Last alive: The Snowfield, near an abandoned campsite
Last equipped with: 300 mg Potassium Cyanide pill (consumed).

P1 "Mystery Science"
H1 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Beyond figure out" -> V8:2 "Lost Little Bunny" -> V8:3 "Snowblind" -> V8:4 "Daylight" -> V8:5 "Megaphone" -> V8:6 "Hills" -> V8:7 "Prayer" -> †

Wiki
V9 PLANNING THREAD, COME SEE THE FUTURE…
[+] The Future in Shorthand
V9
Heather Klein: multi-instrumentalist, perfectionist, anarchist, kind of unpleasant
Hope Hynes: baseball superfan, superhero regularfan, cyborg (arguably), total sweetheart
Leah-Kim "LK" Mitchell: gamer, streamer, gambler, serial girl-kisser
Mercedes "Mercy" Myers-Colman: horror connoisseur, pop-punk revivalist, theatre kid, party person

V10
Erika Bloom the girlfailure femcel hellgoblin
Danielle "Dani Daggers" DiAngelo the obnoxious goth
Ansa Kosekela the party-time skater
Tamara Tymurivna Lomachenko the HEMA horse girl
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

hey, it's been a while. I know that I have been stuck in a bad episode for a long time, but I am also mostly posting only to discord now. still, requests are open and I'll do some art streams once in a while. it's just that putting the art on imgur and putting that here is too tedious.
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

Yonagoda wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:38 pm hey, it's been a while. I know that I have been stuck in a bad episode for a long time, but I am also mostly posting only to discord now. still, requests are open and I'll do some art streams once in a while. it's just that putting the art on imgur and putting that here is too tedious.
If requests are open, then may I request a drawing of my second V8-kid, Ethan Kemp?
[+] I also have a version of him in GachaClub that you can use as a reference if you wanna
Also I like your drawings on discord, so don't feel bad about this thread here taking a while. You can take as much time as you want.
V9
Judy Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
Sarah Williams
V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]
Sticks

Post by Sticks »

Oh, if requests are open, could you do Janelle Barber?
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Requests are always open unless I say otherwise.

Ponged at y'all in discord!
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

In that case, I would like to request my only accepted child so far, Kyoto Aizawa.
[+] Kyoto Appearence
Kyoto is a Japanese-American student, standing at the above average height of 6’ 3” and weighing 185 lbs, giving him a strong and imposing figure that he's worked years to attain. His short black hair is slicked back and styled with a fade. His eyes are a dark brown, to the point that his pupils are only barely visible. His eyebrows are bushy, and there’s a notable break on his right eyebrow, a quarter closer to the right, clearly from a scar. His skin has a light tan, and his rectangle-shaped head is complemented by a Roman nose and his strong jawline, which Kyoto does believe makes him appear more handsome. He keeps his face stubble free, finding it more preferable to be clean shaven.

Kyoto tends to dress in rather intimidating ways, showing off his muscles or advertising some rather frightening groups-mainly motorcycle gangs-when out of school, all to dissuade others from trying to mess with him or interact with him in general. From tank tops that show off his biceps to leather jackets imitating classic Greaser style, if it makes others less likely to approach him out of fear, he’ll wear it. Most notably, he owns a faded blue denim vest, the arm holes frayed, a Hells Angels logo on the back.

On the day of the abduction, Kyoto was wearing his vest over a form fitting white short sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans, black knee socks with dark blue accents, and black combat boots. To keep the teachers from punishing him for his vest, he wore a dark blue leather, big enough to completely cover his vest. Out of habit at that point, he also wore a homemade dark blue face mask, and had a black, grease stained bandana tied around his neck.

Would appreciate if the leather jacket was left out.
Please and thank you!
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Hey guys I forget this thread existed im so sorry
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

[+] Donovan Lauer
Donovan is of below-average height, standing at 5'6, and has a relatively average weight of 137 pounds. He has a rectangular body shape, a medium frame, and broad shoulders. His body is neither thin nor overweight, though it is slightly on the slim side. His devotion to sports has left him well-exercised and toned. He has fair but somewhat pale skin that burns in sunlight.

Donovan has slightly wavy, medium-length light brown hair parted to his left. His eyebrows are thin and of a similar color to his hair, and he has expressive, upturned eyes of a light-brown color. His face is triangular, with a Grecian nose and thin lips. He has a round chin, which appears prominent due to his neck being slightly narrow. He has a soft face and has difficulty growing any facial hair, though he does not seek to.

Donovan's clothing choices usually focus on comfort rather than style and are rarely formal. While much of his attire is cheap or old due to a poor background, he often spends his excess money on luxuries such as shoes and necklaces. On the day of the abduction, Donovan wore a white and gray layered-look long-sleeved shirt, a pair of old jeans, a worn gray hoodie left unzipped, a chain, and Air Jordan 1 Mid "Triple White" sneakers.
[+] PRESENT
V8 — THE DEAD OF WINTER
Relationship Thread

🕇 S021: Corbin Azinger is viewing the world in black and white — "I had shit to work towards, once. I had a future, I had dreams. I did everything I was supposed to, and it landed me here." [Adopted by AlmostInhuman]

“Someone who is determined to disbelieve something can manage to disregard an Everest of evidence for it.” - George Will

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Intention.

S031: Abhishek Panicker is leading a revolution of his own — "After all, you know me better than anyone else ever did. I'd like to keep my secrets, you know? Let them all wonder. It's more fun that way."

“The distinguishing mark of man is the hand, the instrument with which he does all his mischief.” - George Orwell

Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Ideology.

S043: Donovan Lauer is dreaming about his victory — "I just wanted to be a winner. That's all I ever wanted—to win something for once, just once, in my life. I was tired of losing. I was tired of being a loser."

“Tex looks at me and says 'There's no 'I' in team!' I looked at Tex and say, 'There's not, but there's an 'I' in win!'” - Michael Jordan

Pregame: 1
The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Initiative.

S061: Alexander Hawthorne is trying to put his life together — "I am not afraid anymore. Because now, there is nothing—absolutely nothing—left in this life for me to be afraid of; there is nothing left for me to lose." [Adopted from Salic]

“You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go. It is the basic condition of life, to be required to violate your own identity.” - Phillip K. Dick

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Industry.

S091: Claire Haig is thinking about her life story — "Because, in spite of everything, there's still a part of me that wants to believe. ... To believe that there's still something human left behind when you take our masks away. That, beneath the skin, we're not just monsters."

“The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” - William Golding

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

Identity.

MEANWHILE — THE CITY OF GHOSTS

██/██/████
[+] FUTURE
V9:

⛼ Damien Vásquez — “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.” - Joseph Conrad

⬤ Rohan Sen — “Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.” - Henry David Thoreau

≋ Isaac Kea — “The word impossible has been and must remain deleted from our dictionary.” – Ingvar Kamprad

BEYOND:

∎ William Springfield — “There is nothing more remorseless, just as there is nothing more helpful, than truth.” - William C. Redfield

★ Simon Chase — “What I have done up to this is nothing. I am only at the beginning of the course I must run.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

✠ Harvey Gallant — “It is just that, in so terrible a day, and in the last moments of my life, I should discover all the iniquity of falsehood, and make the truth triumph." - Jacques de Molay

👁 Koda Silver — “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.” - Albert Einstein

◓ Edgar Clause — “We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.” - George S. Patton

☧ Adam Angelo — “Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed” - The Bible, John 3:20

Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

[+] Noah Davis
Noah stands at 6'0" and weighs about 165 lbs. As a result, he is both tall and slim. He is in shape, and he has some muscle from physical labor. His dark brown hair is thick and wavy and often left unstyled. He has soft brown eyes. Noah rarely has acne, and his complexion is good. He rarely needs to shave, as he does not grow facial hair quickly. He is Caucasian, but his skin is somewhat tan from time spent outside in the sun.

Noah has a distinctive style, though it is out of personal preference and sentimental value rather than any desire to stand out. A typical outfit for Noah consists of brown leather boots, jeans, a leather belt, a button-down shirt, and he almost always wears a brown Stetson hat, a gift from his father. On the day of the abduction, Noah wore his usual attire. He wore brown leather boots, jeans, a leather belt, a red plaid flannel button-down shirt, and his brown Stetson hat.
[+] PRESENT
V8 — THE DEAD OF WINTER
Relationship Thread

🕇 S021: Corbin Azinger is viewing the world in black and white — "I had shit to work towards, once. I had a future, I had dreams. I did everything I was supposed to, and it landed me here." [Adopted by AlmostInhuman]

“Someone who is determined to disbelieve something can manage to disregard an Everest of evidence for it.” - George Will

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Intention.

S031: Abhishek Panicker is leading a revolution of his own — "After all, you know me better than anyone else ever did. I'd like to keep my secrets, you know? Let them all wonder. It's more fun that way."

“The distinguishing mark of man is the hand, the instrument with which he does all his mischief.” - George Orwell

Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Ideology.

S043: Donovan Lauer is dreaming about his victory — "I just wanted to be a winner. That's all I ever wanted—to win something for once, just once, in my life. I was tired of losing. I was tired of being a loser."

“Tex looks at me and says 'There's no 'I' in team!' I looked at Tex and say, 'There's not, but there's an 'I' in win!'” - Michael Jordan

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Initiative.

S061: Alexander Hawthorne is trying to put his life together — "I am not afraid anymore. Because now, there is nothing—absolutely nothing—left in this life for me to be afraid of; there is nothing left for me to lose." [Adopted from Salic]

“You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go. It is the basic condition of life, to be required to violate your own identity.” - Phillip K. Dick

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Industry.

S091: Claire Haig is thinking about her life story — "Because, in spite of everything, there's still a part of me that wants to believe. ... To believe that there's still something human left behind when you take our masks away. That, beneath the skin, we're not just monsters."

“The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” - William Golding

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

Identity.

MEANWHILE — THE CITY OF GHOSTS

██/██/████
[+] FUTURE
V9:

⛼ Damien Vásquez — “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.” - Joseph Conrad

⬤ Rohan Sen — “Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.” - Henry David Thoreau

≋ Isaac Kea — “The word impossible has been and must remain deleted from our dictionary.” – Ingvar Kamprad

BEYOND:

∎ William Springfield — “There is nothing more remorseless, just as there is nothing more helpful, than truth.” - William C. Redfield

★ Simon Chase — “What I have done up to this is nothing. I am only at the beginning of the course I must run.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

✠ Harvey Gallant — “It is just that, in so terrible a day, and in the last moments of my life, I should discover all the iniquity of falsehood, and make the truth triumph." - Jacques de Molay

👁 Koda Silver — “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.” - Albert Einstein

◓ Edgar Clause — “We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.” - George S. Patton

☧ Adam Angelo — “Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed” - The Bible, John 3:20

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

hi yona! i'd like to request my Supers kid if possible
[+] Kennedy Jackson
Kennedy stands at 5’6”, 161lbs, slightly overweight for her height. She has a somewhat triangular build, with her weight more being distributed in her lower body as well as her face. She keeps her auburn hair long and wavy, and while she does try different hairstyles, she tends to wear her hair naturally down past her shoulders in everyday dress. Kennedy is caucasian, and her skin is slightly lighter than average due to her hobbies that don’t see her out in the sun that often. She has an oval-shaped face with a rounded chin, average-sized downward-turned lips, and only slightly prominent cheeks, sitting beneath a pair of hooded hazel eyes, soft angled eyebrows and a medium-sized rounded nose.

Kennedy doesn’t like to stand out, and this is reflected in how she dresses - she prefers simple, muted colours with rarely any logos, and usually opts for comfort over style, going for pants or shorts over skirts or dresses and usually always wearing some sort of hoodie, weather permitting. On the day of the abduction, Kennedy was wearing a dark grey zip-up hoodie over a light grey t-shirt, a pair of dark navy boyfriend jeans, and a pair of black high-top sneakers with new white laces, as well as a light brown beanie.
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!

Return to “Artist's Alley”