The 81st SOTF Songtest: Credit To Team

SOTF's own Eurovision-style song contest. Submit songs that fit the theme and get mercilessly judged on your taste in music here.
Pippi

The 81st SOTF Songtest: Credit To Team

Post by Pippi »

Hi guys!!!! It's me again, everyone's 3rd favourite Pippi (after, of course, Longstockings and the Mother 1 character)! Gosh, it feels like it's only been one month and 2 days since I last ran one of these, how crazy! Anyway, there's no time like the present, so without further ado, your theme is...........

The 81st SOTF Songtest: The Credits
i'm very amused that the eastenders credits screen was one of the first google results i found when searching 'the credits', if you submit the eastenders theme you probably will not win the competition but you WILL win my respect and admiration

Anyway! Lets get your very favourite thing, The Rules, done and out of the way!
[+] Da Rulez
- Submit your song via PM or discord, whichever's easier for you

- Songs will be randomly divided into 2 or 3 semifinals depending on turnout. if you're going to be away at some point in the next couple of weeks, let me know and I can try to put your song in a round when you'll be here.

- Listen to every song and give points to your top 10 favorites: 12 to your favorite, 10 to your second, 8 to your third, 7 to your fourth, and so on down to 1 point for your tenth favorite.

- If your song is in a given round, you must vote that round or you'll be eliminated. if your song isn't in that round (or you aren't in the contest at all), your vote will be counted as a public vote, which counts for half points.

- The top [x] songs will move on to the final. that number depends on the number of contestants.

- Repeat the process for the finals and we get a winner.

- Winner gets to hold the next contest, or they can pass the job along to 2nd place if they don't want to. 2nd place can pass down to third, etc, until someone wants to host.

- I'm still Pip!!!

General song rules:
- No eurovision songs
- No reality show/competition covers
- No songs already submitted in a songtest
- There is no penalty for length in this contest. however, if a song goes over 7 minutes, listeners aren't obligated to listen to more than the first 7 minutes of the song. so choose a long song at your own risk!

Each semifinal and the final will last for three days. some rules about activity/extensions:
- If you know at the start of your semifinal that you wont be available to vote for those three days, let me know asap and I can move you to another semi, if we aren't on the final one already.
- I'll be posting every 24 hours in this topic as a reminder, as well as pinging everyone who hasn't voted on discord 24 hours before the round ends.
- Extensions will only be granted in extenuating circumstances. forgetting to vote until an hour before deadline is not an extenuating circumstance.

This is a pretty simple theme, really! This contest is all about credits themes; opening credits, closing credits, midway credits if those are a thing, so long as its a song played over a list of the cast and crew of A Thing, then it's a-okay for submission! I'm also not gonna limit this to just themes MADE for the credits; if there's a pre-existing song you love that was used for the credits of your favourite movie, then by all means, send that on over!

Signups will last for three (3) days, so that's Wednesday for all ny'all! Send your songs to me via Discord or via Board PM, I'm fine with either! And most importantly... good luck, and have fun!

Signup List
1) Pippi!
2) Ricky
3) LordOfAwesome
4) Slam
5) Laurels
6) dmboogie
7) AnimeNerd
8) RiceKrisp
9) Skraal
10) Toben
11) Paige
12) Rugga
13) Brackie *
14) Jilly
15) Maraoone
16) Fen
17) zetsu *
18) etc.
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
Alejandro Garcia de Teresa
[+] The Past
V8
S009 - Trinity Ashmore - DECEASED - Sasumata - Embrace the dark you call a home, gaze upon an empty white throne - overlords! > Zeus > Road > Recycle > Clarification > Now? > Dodge
Pregame - Annabelle > Light > Treasures

S019 - Robin Valenti - DECEASED - Bowie knife - And if you don't love me now, you will never love me again, I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain - Lights
Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

S038 - Jess Kawazoe - DECEASED - MAC-11 - What's going on? Could this be my understanding? It's not your fault, I was being too demanding - Veridis > Lines > Circuit > Human
Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

S054 - Beatrice Briggs - DECEASED - Broadaxe - Calling for the hero, here comes a big rush, if only for tomorrow, hold on and push up - Prison > Healing > father > Flowers > Beautiful > Gentle > Sing > Ordovician > You > Permian > World > sunflower > universe
Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
Poppy Fontaine - Here comes the sun, here comes the raging sun, and it's raging on and so we rage as one, on until the day is done - Pregame - door > Fight!
It's Media - neighbors

Ada Bentley - Stranded on an island made of glass, trapped between the future and the past - Pregame - Intro
It's Media - Typo! > Neighbourhood > everyone

V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Yes.
V8 Characters:
Hades Thompson: Scary on the outside, dying on the inside
Ruth Flanagan: Never talk to me or my brother or my brother or my brother or my brother ever again
Vladimir Tepes: Not a vampire, so invite him in
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

In like innards.
RiceKrisp

Post by RiceKrisp »

finally
a songtest where i have too many choices
V8 - the roleplay, not the juice.

Only ended up with her lol:
Willa 'Wil' Kurt
Current Status - Alive
Pregame: 1 - 1.5(tech thread)
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

yes
Directed by: Brackie
Screenplay by: Brackie
Edited by: Brackie
Starring: Brackie, as Brackie

Production Assisted by: Brackie

Line Production by: Brackie

Special Thanks to:
Brackie
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

okay uhhhhhh its late and i'm SLEEBY so lets get this show on the road with no gimmicks, chop chop!

Your cast and crew for today's episode is....

boogie
Fenris
Laurels
MurderWeasel
Pancapples
RiceKrisp
Skraal
Slam
Zetsu

And without further ado, the music.....

There'll be two (2) eliminations from this round, giving us a grand final of 14 songs (again, that seems to be my thing??? i like the number 14 i guess)! Deadline will be aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat 7:30PM EST, SATURDAY 22ND MAY!!!

Now let the show.... begin!
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
[+] The Past
V8
S009 - Trinity Ashmore - DECEASED - Sasumata - Embrace the dark you call a home, gaze upon an empty white throne - overlords! > Zeus > Road > Recycle > Clarification > Now? > Dodge

S019 - Robin Valenti - DECEASED - Bowie knife - And if you don't love me now, you will never love me again, I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain - Lights
Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

S038 - Jess Kawazoe - DECEASED - MAC-11 - What's going on? Could this be my understanding? It's not your fault, I was being too demanding - Veridis > Lines > Circuit > Human
Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

S054 - Beatrice Briggs - DECEASED - Broadaxe - Calling for the hero, here comes a big rush, if only for tomorrow, hold on and push up - Prison > Healing > father > Flowers > Beautiful > Gentle > Sing > Ordovician > You > Permian > World > sunflower > universe
Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
Poppy Fontaine - Here comes the sun, here comes the raging sun, and it's raging on and so we rage as one, on until the day is done - Pregame - door > Fight!
It's Media - neighbors

Ada Bentley - Stranded on an island made of glass, trapped between the future and the past - Pregame - Intro

V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Just a quick heads up - at the submitter's request, the video for Sing My Pleasure has been changed to showcase the OP animation!
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
[+] The Past
V8

Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
It's Media - neighbors

V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6

V5

V4
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Little belated results - my excuse is that I'm STILL sleepy! I think everyone can agree that this is an incredibly valid excuse.

Anyway, here are the songs eliminated at this stage:
[+] Dies in the first episode
9th Place: Off To Sleep, by Cour de pirate, submitted by RiceKrisp. It received 42 points, including three 8s.
8th Place: Simple and Clean, by Hikaru Utada, submitted by Skraal. It received 43 points, including one 12.
And here are the songs moving onwards!
[+] Makes it to the season finale
Falling Down
Crying For Rain
STYX HELIX
Going Home
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Sing My Pleasure
Shiki No Uta
Next round will be up at... some point. Soon-ish! Hopefully!
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
[+] The Past
V8

Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
It's Media - neighbors

V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6

V5

V4
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

So season 1 was a fantastic success, great job everybody! But with a new season, we need a new OP, and so I've rustled up a ragtag bunch of misfits to make the GREATEST opening theme the world has ever seen! Or a discordant mess. It's 50/50! And that team consists of....

AnimeNerd
Brackie
Jilly
LordOfAwesome
Mara
Paige
Pip (me!!!!!!!!)
Rugga
Ricky

And as the credits begin to roll.... the music plays.....

Once again! There will be 2 (two) eliminations from this round! You will have 3 days to complete your voting! The deadline will be............................. 7:30PM EST, WEDNESDAY 26TH OF MAY!!!! And most importantly.... have fun! Please! Or else!
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
[+] The Past
V8

Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
It's Media - neighbors

V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6

V5

V4
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

The final episode of Season 2 draws to a close.... but unfortunately, some characters were killed off in a shocking last minute twist, that DEFINITELY wasn't done as a ratings stunt!
[+] About to cause a firestorm of angry forum posts
DSQ: bad guy, by Billie Eilish, submitted by AnimeNerd. It received 50.5 points, including one 8 and one public 10.
8th Place: Honor For All, by Daniel Licht & Jon Licht, submitted by me, Pip! It received 43.5 points, including one 10.
Which means all of these songs move on to the final!
[+] Will come back next season with, like, eyepatches and stuff
Roundabout
Godzilla
Kyōran Hey Kids!!
All In Forms
Before My Time
Haikei Goodbye Sayonara
Echoes

The finals will go up! That's a promise! (real talk they'll probably go up tomorrow night sorry!!!!!)
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
[+] The Past
V8

Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
It's Media - neighbors

V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6

V5

V4
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

HEY NERDS YO WASSUP WASSUP GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS ITS TIME FOR

the final?!?!?!!?!?!
yes! it is time! your contestants for 'the final?!?!?!!?!?!' are.......

boogie
Brackie
Fenris
Jilly
Laurels
LordOfAwesome
Mara
MurderWeasel
Paige
Pancapples
Rugga
Ricky
Slam
Zetsu

And the songs! The songs that play during the final, extra special, 2 and a half hour long final episode, the climax, the culmination of all our hopes and dreams and fears, the soundtrack to THE greatest show on earth! They are!!!

You've got 3 DAYS to get your votes in before the award ceremonies begin at 7:30PM EST, SUNDAY THE 3OTH OF MAY, which we will no doubt sweep in every single category! Don't be late, or you WILL be disqualified, and your name WILL be stricken from the credits themselves. Yes that's draconian and incredibly strict and harsh, but hey! That's showbiz, baby! Now get out there, and make a scene!
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
[+] The Past
V8

Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
It's Media - neighbors

V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6

V5

V4
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

We're here, at the end of another successful season of [INSERT SHOW NAME HERE]. There's been laughs, there's been tears, there's been romance, there's been action, there's been incredibly conspicuous product placement. But now, the final, FINAL credits are rolling...

And so too, are the results of the 81st songtest! So lets 'ave a butchers, shall we?
[+] 14th Place
Before My Time, by J. Ralph Feat. Scarlett Johansson and Joshua Bell - Submitted by Brackie. It received 30 points, including one 10 and one 8.
[+] 13th Place
Haikei Goodbye Sayonara, by DAOKO - Submitted by Jilly. It received 35 points, including one 10.
[+] 12th Place
Sing My Pleasure, by Vivy - Submitted by zetsu. It received 41.5 points, including two 12s.
[+] 11th Place
STYX HELIX, by MYTH & ROID - Submitted by dmboogie. It received 47 points.
[+] Still Alive
Going Home
Crying For Rain
All In Forms
Falling Down
Godzilla
Shiki no uta
Roundabout
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Kyōran Hey Kids!!
Echoes
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
[+] The Past
V8

Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
It's Media - neighbors

V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6

V5

V4
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

[+] 10th Place
Going Home, by Mark Knopfler - Submitted by Toben. It received 54.5 points, including two 10s.
[+] 9th Place
Falling Down, by Oasis - Submitted by Slam. It received 59 points, including one 10, two 8s, and a public 10.
[+] 8th Place
Roundabout, by Yes - Submitted by Ricky. It received 60.5 points, including two 12s and one 10.
[+] 7th Place
Godzilla, by Bear McCreary (feat. Serj Tankian) - Submitted by LordOfAwesome. It received 66 points, including two 10s and two 8s.
[+] Still Alive
Crying For Rain
All In Forms
Shiki no uta
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Kyōran Hey Kids!!
Echoes
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
[+] The Past
V8

Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
It's Media - neighbors

V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6

V5

V4
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

[+] 6th Place
Echoes, by The Rapture - Submitted by Mara. It received 68 points, including two 10s, two 8s, and a public 8.
[+] 5th Place
Kyōran Hey Kids!!, by The Oral Cigarettes - Submitted by Paige. It received 68 points, including two 12s, and won the tiebreaker due to the superior number of 12s received.
[+] Still Alive
Crying For Rain
All In Forms
Shiki no uta
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
[+] The Past
V8

Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
It's Media - neighbors

V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6

V5

V4
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

[+] 4th Place
Shiki no uta, by Minmi - Submitted by Pancapples. It received 75 points, including two 10s and one 8.
[+] 3rd Place
Umineko no Naku Koro ni, by Shikata Akiko - Submitted by Fen. It received 76.5 points, including two 12s and three 8s.
[+] YOUR FINAL TWO
ALL IN FORMS

VS

CRYING FOR RAIN
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
[+] The Past
V8

Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
It's Media - neighbors

V7
Trip - Loved

Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

Pregame - Shark - Heart
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile

Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6

V5

V4
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser

Return to “Song Contests”