V8 Fourth Announcement (April Fools Edition)

Fluff & Announcement by Ruggahissy and Deamon

Important announcements concerning the site will be posted here. Not only will the terrorists' official announcements be written here, but information concerning rolls, danger zones, and site issues will be located here as well.
Buko

V8 Fourth Announcement (April Fools Edition)

Post by Buko »

Saturday, December 11, 2021: Undisclosed Location, 6:30 AM

For the past few years, Donald's life had been a series of peculiar morning rituals. He'd wake up early every day and make himself some coffee with extra sugar. Then he'd set to work making his famous orange juice, being careful not to add too much pulp or risk getting fired from his job at the Arthro Taskforce. And of course, no morning routine would be complete without a perfectly toasted frosted strawberry Pop-Tart. Everything had to be just right, or disaster would strike.

Today as Donald was scurrying down the hallway towards his boss's office with his precious juice and Pop-Tart in hand, he heard a commotion coming from his own room. He rushed inside to find that his beloved pet lobster, Mr. Pinchy, had been stolen once again by his mischievous roommate, Josie.

"Josie, what the heck?!" Donald exclaimed. Josie just grinned and held up Mr. Pinchy, who was now wearing a tiny hat and glasses.

"I couldn't resist, Donny! He looked so cute in these accessories," she said, giggling.

Donald sighed, knowing that he couldn't stay mad at his quirky roommate for long. "Well, just make sure you put him back in his tank before you head out to your improv class, okay?"

Josie nodded and handed Mr. Pinchy back to Donald, who hurriedly placed him back in his tank before rushing off to deliver breakfast to his boss.

As he entered Greynolds' office, he couldn't help but feel a bit frazzled from the lobster incident. But as soon as he saw his boss's goofy grin and heard him chomping on his Pop-Tart, he felt his stress melt away.

"Hey there, Donny boy! How's my favorite intern doing today?" Greynolds asked, taking a swig of his juice.

Donald smiled nervously. "Everything's going smoothly, sir. The juice and Pop-Tart are just as you like them."

Greynolds beamed. "That's what I like to hear! You know, I've got some great news. I'll be able to take some time off for the holidays and spend it with my dear old mom."

Donald's heart sank at the thought of having to survive the holiday season without his boss. But he put on a brave face and said, "That's fantastic news, sir! I'm sure your mom will be thrilled to have you home."

As he left the office, Donald couldn't help but feel a bit lighter. Despite the lobster incident and the impending holiday season, he knew that as long as he had his routine and his quirky friends by his side, he could handle anything that came his way. Now all he had to deal with was the fact that he had booked two dates for the same night at restaurants across the street.

Oh, Donald!

Saturday, December 11, 2021: Undisclosed Location, 7:30 AM

"Good evening, everyone, and welcome to the latest update on Survival of the Fittest. We've had another eventful day filled with heart-stopping action and unexpected twists.

First up, we have the elimination of Mariya White, who was taken down by none other than Colm Forsyth. Next, we saw the end of Quentin Skinner's journey as he was shot by Katelyn Graves. It looks like his skin was safe after all.

Moving on, Janice Cresner met her demise at the hands of Juanita Reid, who seems to have a knack for eliminating her romantic partners. Angelo Lee was unfortunately crushed by a falling object, courtesy of Daenerys Todd.

Abhishek Panicker made a valiant effort in combat, but ultimately succumbed to the deadly skills of Lillian Larsen. And in a shocking turn of events, Karin Han met her match in Joshua James, who took her down with a well-placed shot.

Unfortunately, we also have to announce the elimination of Ashlee Donovan, who was taken out by none other than Meena Lalita Kumar. And last but not least, we have the elimination of John Davis, who fell victim to the lethal weapons of Alex Avanesian.

As always, we remind our remaining contestants that there are no rest days in Survival of the Fittest, and the stakes continue to rise. And for those of you looking to avoid a similar fate, we advise steering clear of the Forest of Shadows, which has been designated as a no-go zone.

And that's it for today's update. We'll be back tomorrow with more thrilling updates from the arena. Stay tuned and stay alive."

DAY FIVE: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2021

Weather: The sun is still in the sky in the morning but there are dark clouds moving in throughout the day; rainfall is expected later on. The temperature has steadily risen and highs of around 89 degrees F, 31 degrees C, are expected. The humidity across the island has also risen and the air has become sticky. The wind across the island has completely died down. The moon is in a waning crescent with two days until the new moon.

Also please find below your roll set for this announcement:

Summary:

1. Jack Dawson
2. Ben Kenobi
3. Ricky Baker
4. Light Yagami
5. Jiraiya Yamcha
6. Gandalf the Gray
7. Romeo Montague
8. Aerith Gainsborough
9. John Marston
10. Russell Bell

[+] V8 Eighth Rolls
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:51 PM
here and got the list
Junko Enoshima — 03/12/2023 10:51 PM
here
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:51 PM
rolling 10 tonight
Junko Enoshima — 03/12/2023 10:52 PM
1d420
rollem
BOT
— 03/12/2023 10:52 PM
178 ⟵ [178] 1d420
Looks like it works
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:52 PM
yep yep
From 90 then
mhm
without further ado
roll #1
1d95
rollem
BOT
52 ⟵ [52] 1d95
52. Jack Dawson
roll #2
Junko Enoshima — 03/12/2023 10:53 PM
1d95
rollem
BOT
— 03/12/2023 10:53 PM
71 ⟵ [71] 1d95
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:53 PM
71. Ben Kenobi
roll #3
1d95
rollem
BOT
27 ⟵ [27] 1d95
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:53 PM
27. Ricky Baker
roll #4
1d95
rollem
BOT
64 ⟵ [64] 1d95
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:54 PM
64. Light Yagami
roll #5
Junko Enoshima — 03/12/2023 10:54 PM
1d95
rollem
BOT
— 03/12/2023 10:54 PM
26 ⟵ [26] 1d95
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:54 PM
26. Jiraiya Yamcha
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:55 PM
roll #6
Junko Enoshima — 03/12/2023 10:55 PM
1d95
rollem
BOT
10 ⟵ [10] 1d95
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:56 PM
10. Gandalf the Gray
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:56 PM
roll #7
Junko Enoshima — 03/12/2023 10:57 PM
1d95
rollem
BOT
02 ⟵ [02] 1d95
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:57 PM
2. Romeo Montague
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:58 PM
roll #8
Junko Enoshima — 03/12/2023 10:58 PM
1d95
rollem
BOT
29 ⟵ [29] 1d95
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 10:59 PM
52. Aerith Gainsborough
roll #9
Junko Enoshima — 03/12/2023 11:00 PM
1d95
rollem
BOT
51 ⟵ [51] 1d95
Akane Kurashiki — 03/12/2023 11:00 PM
51. John Marston
roll #10
Junko Enoshima — 03/12/2023 11:00 PM
1d95
rollem
BOT
3 ⟵ [3] 1d95
3. Russell Bell
Junko Enoshima— 03/12/2023 11:00 PM
Yep, thank you for coming
logging this
For this set of rolls, all people are permitted to post in the thread. If you want to pitch your killer or ask for kills, please do so here!
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Heroing John Marston with Arthur Morgan.

And you know what, let's liven things up a bit: Arthur is now free game for whoever wants to take a crack at him. First come first serve, no pitches needed. Just walk on into his latest thread (American Venom, up in Beaver Hollow) and have at it.
Coming soon to a V9 near you
Marcia "Marcy" Valerio: The Dancer
Koa Tagaloa: The Wrestler
Johnny Benowitz: The Jock
Florida Riley: The Saint

Xavier Martinez: The maybe pregame only character, but don't count on it
[+] V8
Cassie Chao: The Wallflower Thank you... For talking to me, when nobody else even knew I was there.
Shawn Bellamy: The Bastard "We're the only decent people left on this island, Matt. Way I see it, as long as one of us survives this... I'd say that's a win, wouldn't you?""
Lillian "Lily" Larsen: The Satanist "Don't think explanations will be necessary. Neither of us are exactly innocent anymore."
Mitch McDuffy: The Gamer Jobtown. Baby.
[+] V5
Brian Zhdanovich "Just... Just stay safe Ruby. Don't take any unnecessary risks, or accept candy from strangers. But most of all, don't you ever..."
Ruby Forrester "Do you seriously think you're the only person on this island whose had a shitty week?"
Jenna Rhodes"Of course, assuming that all goes as planned, we'd have to do something about the whole 24-hours-no-kill limit. Maybe draw straws, or take a vote, something along those lines... Either way, the longer we put this off, the more likely it is that we'll all get rescued and taken away from this hellhole."
[+] V4
Marty J. Lovett ""Well... Here we are buddy. To be totally honest with you, I didn't think either of us would make it this far. Who'd of thought, huh? I was SURE that I'd be dead within the first couple of days."
Joshua Krakowsk "...I'm tellin' you Marty, somewhere out there is a picture of Danya and George Bush on a boat with the biggest damn catfish you've EVER seen!"
Maxwell Lombardi "Now then, I'm afraid I must bid you all adieu. I look forward to meeting the rest of your children, siblings, lovers, friends and what not. And I'm sure they're looking forward to meeting me as well..."
Vera Osborne"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

I want to ask for a Hero. Literally ask for a Hero. No other handler can come close to relating to how much I want to ask for a Hero. There is no way you can convince me not to ask for a Hero. Asking for a Hero could not possibly be anymore me. I want to ask for a Hero, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of not asking for a Hero, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that I want to ask for a Hero. I want to ask for a Hero, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that I shouldn't ask for a Hero is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and asking for a Hero side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely think of asking for a Hero every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see asking for a Hero every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how much I want to ask for a Hero. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday that I want to ask for a Hero in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with wanting to ask for a Hero and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how much I want to ask for a Hero, it's not a hope or a dream, it's like a hunger. A thirst. (And a turn-on, but we don't talk about that.)

In the meantime, send death ideas!
V9
Judy Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
Sarah Williams
V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Aerith's handler please DM me, I got a really cool death pitch
she/her/he/him
[+] V8 - CURRENT

Meena Lalita Kumar
the dreaded SI
>Pregame Start: Cast Call
--> Pregame Status: Crying in the (music) club
>Homecoming Start: Dying Clean And Pretty
-->Homecoming Status: It's worse fresh (ish) off a breakup
>Game Start: It's Lights Out, And Away They Go!
-->Game Status (FINAL): The future sucks.

Tenshi Marie Anastasie Fukushima-Yves
#1 princess and voca-tuber in the whole wide world
--> Pregame Status: Trying and failing to share manga
>Homecoming Start: N/A
-->Homecoming Status: N/A
>Game Start: spawn more overlords!
-->Game Status (FINAL): A star has fallen.

Iliya "Liya" Polaris - DEAD
rebelling against a traditional Wiccan upbringing
--> Pregame Status: Some things are more important than a party
>Homecoming Start: Guys and Dolls
-->Homecoming Status: don't tell anyone this but she was actually one of the raccoons
>Game Start: A Question of Faith
-->Game Status (FINAL): The spirit was weak.

Daniel Ozanne
poker twink
--> Pregame Status: Uncomfortable questions
>Homecoming Start: N/A
-->Homecoming Status: N/A
>Game Start: nooooo don't get kidnapped by the AT your too sexy aha
-->Game Status: breaking down but trying to help
[+] V7
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
backslash

Post by backslash »

I'm using my villain card on Castiel to save Jiraiya.

If you'd like to send Castiel to Turbo Hell, please direct all kill inquiries to Pippi.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

I'm gonna swap Mercutio in for Romeo Montague, I'm not done with Romeo's story just yet. Already sorted out his death to slot into the ongoing scene with both of them and Tybalt so no pitches needed. Yeah yeah I know handlercest, let me cook.
[+] V8 - Evie McKown
“Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.” - Albert Schweitzer

S004 Evie McKown made it… neither unchanged nor unscathed.
Equipped with: A single Walkie-Talkie.

M1 "Narrow"
P1 "Gatsby" -> P2 "sunset" -> P3 "Fire" -> P4 “Skateballing” -> P5 “Amaurot”
BH1 “Lone Digger” -> H1 "Lone-coming" -> H2 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Transmitter Failure" -> V8:2 “Missed My Heart” -> V8:3 “Dusk ‘til Dawn” -> V8:4 "Change, Death" -> V8:5 “Playtime” -> V8:6 "Alps" -> V8:7 “Already Gone” -> V8:8 "Domesday Book" -> V8:9 "Way Home" -> V8:10 “Cobalt” -> V8:11 "Two by Two" -> V8:12 "Kaneda" -> V8:13 "Rage and Resign" -> V8:14 "De grâce" -> V8:15 “Boundries” -> V8:16 "Slab" -> V8:17 "Graceland" -> V8:18 "That Girl" -> V8:19 “Wolf” -> V8:20 "Terror" -> V8:21 “Road” -> V8:22 “World Has Been Changed” -> V8:23 "Exhausted" -> V8:24 "Twilight" -> V8:25 "In from the Cold" -> V8:26 “Heart, Reprise” -> V8:27 “Blood” -> V8:28 “Arrow” -> V8:29 -Escape-
A1 “Dissolve” -> A2 "December"

Wiki
[+] V8 - Bethany Lyon, 05-07-2003 - 11-12-2021
“God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist.” - St. Augustine

S107 Bethany Lyon couldn’t keep it up.
Last alive: The Sheriff’s Office.
Last equipped with: Ski boots, a makeshift spear.

V8:1 "For the wages of sin is death," -> V8:2 "...straight on 'til morning." -> V8:3 "Fissure" -> V8:4 "и засуху победим" -> V8:5 “Castle” -> V8:6 “Venom” -> V8:7 “Scar-crossed armor” -> V8:8 “Bright and Beautiful” -> †

Wiki
[+] V8 - Andrew Lapson, 12-03-2003 - 12-12-2021
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

S016 Andrew Lapson died alone.
Last alive: The Snowfield, near an abandoned campsite
Last equipped with: 300 mg Potassium Cyanide pill (consumed).

P1 "Mystery Science"
H1 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Beyond figure out" -> V8:2 "Lost Little Bunny" -> V8:3 "Snowblind" -> V8:4 "Daylight" -> V8:5 "Megaphone" -> V8:6 "Hills" -> V8:7 "Prayer" -> †

Wiki
V9 PLANNING THREAD, COME SEE THE FUTURE…
[+] The Future in Shorthand
V9
Heather Klein: multi-instrumentalist, perfectionist, anarchist, kind of unpleasant
Hope Hynes: baseball superfan, superhero regularfan, cyborg (arguably), total sweetheart
Leah-Kim "LK" Mitchell: gamer, streamer, gambler, serial girl-kisser
Mercedes "Mercy" Myers-Colman: horror connoisseur, pop-punk revivalist, theatre kid, party person

V10
Erika Bloom the girlfailure femcel hellgoblin
Danielle "Dani Daggers" DiAngelo the obnoxious goth
Ansa Kosekela the party-time skater
Tamara Tymurivna Lomachenko the HEMA horse girl
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

backslash wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:14 pm I'm using my villain card on Castiel to save Jiraiya.

If you'd like to send Castiel to Turbo Hell, please direct all kill inquiries to Pippi.
Fuck you. I'm using my villain card on Pippi to save Castiel.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Zetsu wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:08 pm
backslash wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:14 pm I'm using my villain card on Castiel to save Jiraiya.

You can't do that, we had a deal! Staff!! Staff!! Zetsu isn't honoring our card deal!
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

backslash wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:10 pm

You can't do that, we had a deal! Staff!! Staff!! Zetsu isn't honoring our card deal!
We’re sorry to hear this! But please see point 6 on killing, dying and rolls:
6. SOTF staff does not officially recognize any deals made between handlers to 'trade' Hero Cards, death rights, or similar elements of planning. Staff will not be monitoring them and will not be acting as arbitrators for deals.
So…uh…unlucky I guess
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
midnight_twelve

Post by midnight_twelve »

Fredrick Stanley "Fred" Hobbes
Born 23rd April 2004 - Died 13th December 2021
“Do you think we were bad people, before we came here? Or just like, weak?”

Chloé Margot Delacroix
Born 21st November 2003 - Died 13th December 2021
“I am going to get everyone off of this island.”

V9 Planning Thread

get krabby, eat patties on discord
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

Deamon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:15 pm

We’re sorry to hear this! But please see point 6 on killing, dying and rolls:
6. SOTF staff does not officially recognize any deals made between handlers to 'trade' Hero Cards, death rights, or similar elements of planning. Staff will not be monitoring them and will not be acting as arbitrators for deals.
So…uh…unlucky I guess
ehehehehehe......nothin personnel zee :3
backslash

Post by backslash »

How could this happen to me
Salic

Post by Salic »

Alright, gonna be heroing Richard Nixon for Ben Kenobi.

If any of you would be so kind, I'm also looking for a hero for Richard Nixon, so that would be pretty poggerino

also there's no need to DM me death pitches, just post them in this thread
[+] V8 Kids
John Davis- ”Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men." - John F. Kennedy
Constance Blanchet- "The end of hope is the beginning of death." - Charles De Gaulle
Lara 'Spuds' Bullock- "You can never substitute emotion for reason." - Robert McNamara (Adopted from Slam!)
[+] V9 Concepts
Lightning Adcock
Ariel Montserrat "For God's sake, bring me a large scotch. What a bloody awful country." - Reginald Maudling
Tammy Swann - "Do not fear death so much as an inadequate life." - Bertolt Brecht
Roberto Aguerrondo - "I will not kneel on the ground, Allowing the executioners to look tall, The better to obstruct the wind of freedom." - Zhou Zhenkai
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

all those who got rolled took a fat L tbh glad that’s not me
[+] V8
S002: Alex Avanesian - Throwing Spear - is the one who thought he could win. He was proven wrong in I'm the Psycho, You're the Freakshow [93/134]
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pregame: 1 2 3
Social Media: 1 2 3 4
Homecoming: 1

S056: Madeleine Molliqaj - Macuahuitl - was hunting a beast. She slew it in Carve What You Feel Into Me [59/134]
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pregame: 1
Homecoming: 1

S078: Matthew Bell - Grand Power K100 - hurts all over in "Man, this SOTF thing sucks."
Main: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pregame: 1 2 3 4
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

not again!!!!

send me death ideas for, uh, me now. please make sure they do NOT involve alpacas or a tub of raspberry jelly, we've already had that with Uncle Ben and the Biggs and Wedge double kill, I don't want it to be overdone
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
Alejandro Garcia de Teresa
[+] The Past
V8
S009 - Trinity Ashmore - DECEASED - Sasumata - Embrace the dark you call a home, gaze upon an empty white throne - overlords! > Zeus > Road > Recycle > Clarification > Now? > Dodge
Pregame - Annabelle > Light > Treasures

S019 - Robin Valenti - DECEASED - Bowie knife - And if you don't love me now, you will never love me again, I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain - Lights
Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

S038 - Jess Kawazoe - DECEASED - MAC-11 - What's going on? Could this be my understanding? It's not your fault, I was being too demanding - Veridis > Lines > Circuit > Human
Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

S054 - Beatrice Briggs - DECEASED - Broadaxe - Calling for the hero, here comes a big rush, if only for tomorrow, hold on and push up - Prison > Healing > father > Flowers > Beautiful > Gentle > Sing > Ordovician > You > Permian > World > sunflower > universe
Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
Poppy Fontaine - Here comes the sun, here comes the raging sun, and it's raging on and so we rage as one, on until the day is done - Pregame - door > Fight!
It's Media - neighbors

Ada Bentley - Stranded on an island made of glass, trapped between the future and the past - Pregame - Intro
It's Media - Typo! > Neighbourhood > everyone

V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Return to “Announcements”