V8 Third Rolls

Important announcements concerning the site will be posted here. Not only will the terrorists' official announcements be written here, but information concerning rolls, danger zones, and site issues will be located here as well.
Ruggahissy

V8 Third Rolls

Post by Ruggahissy »

Hello writers.

We hope that everyone's had a restful holiday season and are ready and renewed. Below are the third rolls.

If you have not been rolled, please do not post in the rolls thread except to use cards. Those rolled are free to request heros or death ideas as needed. Keep discussion in chat and other parts of the board respectful (no gloating about not getting rolled, etc.).

The following characters have been rolled:
[+] V8 Third Rolls
Deamon — Today at 6:15 PM
Whoop whoop rolls alarm

Buko — Today at 6:15 PM
Whoop whoop

Deamon — Today at 6:15 PM
We'll be rolling from 117 for rolls proper

Buko — Today at 6:16 PM
Starting with the traditional test
[6:16 PM]
1d69

@Buko
1d69

rollem
BOT
— Today at 6:16 PM
13 ⟵ [13] 1d69

Buko — Today at 6:16 PM
And for good measure
[6:16 PM]
1d420

@Buko
1d420

rollem
BOT
— Today at 6:16 PM
144 ⟵ [144] 1d420

Ruggahissy — Today at 6:17 PM
what do you want me to do?
[6:17 PM]
Pull from list or witness?

Deamon — Today at 6:17 PM
You can witness if that's okay?

Ruggahissy — Today at 6:17 PM
I'm fine being witness to the end

Deamon — Today at 6:18 PM
eyy

Ruggahissy — Today at 6:19 PM
ok let's get the show on the road
[6:19 PM]
How many are we rolling for?

Buko — Today at 6:19 PM
Deamon's conferring with the scrolls

Deamon — Today at 6:20 PM
Okay V8 third rolls, rolling 5 from 117
[6:20 PM]
Roll 1:

Buko — Today at 6:21 PM
1d117

@Buko
1d117

rollem
BOT
— Today at 6:21 PM
62 ⟵ [62] 1d117

Deamon — Today at 6:21 PM
62. Ingrid Wilde (almostinhuman)
[6:21 PM]
Roll 2:

Buko — Today at 6:22 PM
1d117

@Buko
1d117

rollem
BOT
— Today at 6:22 PM
27 ⟵ [27] 1d117

Deamon — Today at 6:22 PM
27. John Davis (Salic)
[6:22 PM]
Roll 3:

Buko — Today at 6:22 PM
1d117

@Buko
1d117

rollem
BOT
— Today at 6:22 PM
114 ⟵ [114] 1d117

Deamon — Today at 6:22 PM
114. John “Jack” Anderson (Anderson)
[6:23 PM]
Roll 4:

Buko — Today at 6:23 PM
1d117

@Buko
1d117

rollem
BOT
— Today at 6:23 PM
60 ⟵ [60] 1d117

Deamon — Today at 6:23 PM
60. Beatrice Briggs (Pippi)
[6:23 PM]
Roll 5:

Buko — Today at 6:23 PM
1d117

@Buko
1d117

rollem
BOT
— Today at 6:23 PM
52 ⟵ [52] 1d117

Deamon — Today at 6:23 PM
52. Cassie Chao (Fiori)
[6:24 PM]
And that's a wrap

Ruggahissy — Today at 6:24 PM
That it is

Deamon — Today at 6:24 PM
We can pack away the candles, blood and ouija board and I'll see you for the next cult meeting

Buko — Today at 6:24 PM
Logging

Ruggahissy — Today at 6:24 PM
bless and thanks
1. Ingrid Wilde (almostinhuman)
2. John Davis (Salic) Eve Zima (Jilly) Hero Card used
3. John "Jack" Anderson (Anderson) Cedar Dalisay (Cicada) Hero Card used
4. Beatrice Briggs (Pippi) Jess Kawazoe (Pippi) Swap Card used
5. Cassie Chao (Fiori) Tull Talbott (ItzToxie) Hero Card used

You have THREE days (72 hours) from this announcement going up to play hero or swap cards to save a rolled character. Characters slotted to die at the end of that 72 hour period have an additional NINE days to die before they and their killer become ineligible for the Best Kill and Best Death Awards for this rolls cycle.

Any characters who have not died by the BKA/BDA deadline of the next rolls cycle will be taken over by SOTF_Help in order to complete their deaths.

Time remaining for cards:

Time remaining for BKA/BDA eligibility:
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Well... Shoot.

Not going to lie, would rather not lose two of my kids in a row, so a hero card would be most appreciated. Otherwise open to ideas.
Coming soon to a V9 near you
Marcia "Marcy" Valerio: The Dancer
Koa Tagaloa: The Wrestler
Johnny Benowitz: The Jock
Florida Riley: The Saint

Xavier Martinez: The maybe pregame only character, but don't count on it
[+] V8
Cassie Chao: The Wallflower Thank you... For talking to me, when nobody else even knew I was there.
Shawn Bellamy: The Bastard "We're the only decent people left on this island, Matt. Way I see it, as long as one of us survives this... I'd say that's a win, wouldn't you?""
Lillian "Lily" Larsen: The Satanist "Don't think explanations will be necessary. Neither of us are exactly innocent anymore."
Mitch McDuffy: The Gamer Jobtown. Baby.
[+] V5
Brian Zhdanovich "Just... Just stay safe Ruby. Don't take any unnecessary risks, or accept candy from strangers. But most of all, don't you ever..."
Ruby Forrester "Do you seriously think you're the only person on this island whose had a shitty week?"
Jenna Rhodes"Of course, assuming that all goes as planned, we'd have to do something about the whole 24-hours-no-kill limit. Maybe draw straws, or take a vote, something along those lines... Either way, the longer we put this off, the more likely it is that we'll all get rescued and taken away from this hellhole."
[+] V4
Marty J. Lovett ""Well... Here we are buddy. To be totally honest with you, I didn't think either of us would make it this far. Who'd of thought, huh? I was SURE that I'd be dead within the first couple of days."
Joshua Krakowsk "...I'm tellin' you Marty, somewhere out there is a picture of Danya and George Bush on a boat with the biggest damn catfish you've EVER seen!"
Maxwell Lombardi "Now then, I'm afraid I must bid you all adieu. I look forward to meeting the rest of your children, siblings, lovers, friends and what not. And I'm sure they're looking forward to meeting me as well..."
Vera Osborne"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"
almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

No heroes please, this was basically perfect timing for me.

If you have a fun death idea feel free to send it.
[+] V8
Corbin Azinger
"I did everything I was supposed to, and it landed me here."
1 2 3 4 5
Jacob Winters
"I'll be back. Once I splatter that motherfucker's brains over the ground. I promise."
A
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ingrid Wilde
"Well, I'm glad not to be your fuckin' victim, too."
1 2 3 4
Kiera Hayes
"This is some grim shit we're in, huh?"
1 2 3
Salic

Post by Salic »

While the dice my dislike John, I still like him, and I still have plans for him.

If you can spare a hero, I’d be grateful. If not, then send death ideas.
[+] V8 Kids
John Davis- ”Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men." - John F. Kennedy
Constance Blanchet- "The end of hope is the beginning of death." - Charles De Gaulle
Lara 'Spuds' Bullock- "You can never substitute emotion for reason." - Robert McNamara (Adopted from Slam!)
[+] V9 Concepts
Lightning Adcock
Ariel Montserrat "For God's sake, bring me a large scotch. What a bloody awful country." - Reginald Maudling
Tammy Swann - "Do not fear death so much as an inadequate life." - Bertolt Brecht
Roberto Aguerrondo - "I will not kneel on the ground, Allowing the executioners to look tall, The better to obstruct the wind of freedom." - Zhou Zhenkai
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Oh no!!!!!!

So first of all: I may end up swapping Beatrice for Jess, depending on how close things get to the deadline. It's not a 100% guarantee, but I think it would be important to bear in mind that you'd likely be heroing Jess instead.

That being said, I would really love a hero for either of my girls here! I think they've both got a lot to bring to the table and I've got a lot of ideas for them both. I'm excited to keep writing them so I would be incredibly grateful for a hero thrown my way!
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
Alejandro Garcia de Teresa
[+] The Past
V8
S009 - Trinity Ashmore - DECEASED - Sasumata - Embrace the dark you call a home, gaze upon an empty white throne - overlords! > Zeus > Road > Recycle > Clarification > Now? > Dodge
Pregame - Annabelle > Light > Treasures

S019 - Robin Valenti - DECEASED - Bowie knife - And if you don't love me now, you will never love me again, I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain - Lights
Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

S038 - Jess Kawazoe - DECEASED - MAC-11 - What's going on? Could this be my understanding? It's not your fault, I was being too demanding - Veridis > Lines > Circuit > Human
Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

S054 - Beatrice Briggs - DECEASED - Broadaxe - Calling for the hero, here comes a big rush, if only for tomorrow, hold on and push up - Prison > Healing > father > Flowers > Beautiful > Gentle > Sing > Ordovician > You > Permian > World > sunflower > universe
Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
Poppy Fontaine - Here comes the sun, here comes the raging sun, and it's raging on and so we rage as one, on until the day is done - Pregame - door > Fight!
It's Media - neighbors

Ada Bentley - Stranded on an island made of glass, trapped between the future and the past - Pregame - Intro
It's Media - Typo! > Neighbourhood > everyone

V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Gonna hero John Davis with Eve Zima. Feel free to send me death ideas if thou desires but also know I'm a very picky auteur much like Stanley Kubrick.
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

I...wouldn't mind a hero or something.

[The round has just been off to a painfully slow start.]
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Heroing Cedar Dalisay for Jack Anderson. Feel free to send death ideas but fair warning they probably won't be needed considering Cedar's current situation.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Heroing Cassie with Tully.

No death ideas needed!
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Officially swapping Jess Kawazoe and Beatrice Briggs. No death ideas are necessary as I believe I have a good plan of what I want to do with Jess.

However, I would like to request a week's extension for the death, as I've had a shakeup in my role at work, and I've now got a LOT more tasks under my belt than expected. I've been exhausted for all of this week so far, so I'd like to request the extension so I'm in a better state to be writing.
[+] V9
Amber Barnes
Dennis "Buck" Buckley
Patty English
Alejandro Garcia de Teresa
[+] The Past
V8
S009 - Trinity Ashmore - DECEASED - Sasumata - Embrace the dark you call a home, gaze upon an empty white throne - overlords! > Zeus > Road > Recycle > Clarification > Now? > Dodge
Pregame - Annabelle > Light > Treasures

S019 - Robin Valenti - DECEASED - Bowie knife - And if you don't love me now, you will never love me again, I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain - Lights
Pregame - Tears
The Past - like > You
It's Media - awry

S038 - Jess Kawazoe - DECEASED - MAC-11 - What's going on? Could this be my understanding? It's not your fault, I was being too demanding - Veridis > Lines > Circuit > Human
Pregame - Voyager
It's Media - ALERT

S054 - Beatrice Briggs - DECEASED - Broadaxe - Calling for the hero, here comes a big rush, if only for tomorrow, hold on and push up - Prison > Healing > father > Flowers > Beautiful > Gentle > Sing > Ordovician > You > Permian > World > sunflower > universe
Pregame - Sunset

Left Behind (Pregame)
Poppy Fontaine - Here comes the sun, here comes the raging sun, and it's raging on and so we rage as one, on until the day is done - Pregame - door > Fight!
It's Media - neighbors

Ada Bentley - Stranded on an island made of glass, trapped between the future and the past - Pregame - Intro
It's Media - Typo! > Neighbourhood > everyone

V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster

V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Tim - Freddie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
Redd Quintero
Melissa 'Lissa' McCree
Jamie Mittelman
Tabitha 'Tabby' Sun
Natalie McGuiness
Takumi Tsunoda
Ophelia Wright
Anna Montgomery
Jordan Rush
Patton Tesser
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Buko

Post by Buko »

Pippi wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:44 pm Officially swapping Jess Kawazoe and Beatrice Briggs. No death ideas are necessary as I believe I have a good plan of what I want to do with Jess.

However, I would like to request a week's extension for the death, as I've had a shakeup in my role at work, and I've now got a LOT more tasks under my belt than expected. I've been exhausted for all of this week so far, so I'd like to request the extension so I'm in a better state to be writing.
This was stated in our first rolls thread, but just a little reminder: with the new extended deadlines in place, requests for additional extensions will NOT be granted. If you have any additional questions about the updated deadline system, please ask the staff. It'd be our pleasure to explain the reasoning behind this new policy. Keep in mind that as long as the death gets in before the NEXT rolls deadline the only consequence is being ineligible for BKA/BDA, staff will not take the character to finish ourselves unless that threshold was met.

With that said the time for cards has passed! Good luck and happy dying everybody!
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

almostinhuman

Post by almostinhuman »

[+] V8
Corbin Azinger
"I did everything I was supposed to, and it landed me here."
1 2 3 4 5
Jacob Winters
"I'll be back. Once I splatter that motherfucker's brains over the ground. I promise."
A
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ingrid Wilde
"Well, I'm glad not to be your fuckin' victim, too."
1 2 3 4
Kiera Hayes
"This is some grim shit we're in, huh?"
1 2 3
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

One day, fifteen minutes for BKA/BDA deadline eligibility

Return to “Announcements”