Real Housewives of Mafia: Game Thread

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

I just thought he’d have more time yesterday since he works at school during the day and the restaurant at night but the restaurant is closed on Mondays.

I’m also currently rocking a fever r
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Also I know that there is pretty much no way Jimmy is mafia but his misrepresenting what I said makes me really annoyed.

I never said “Blizzard is totally The Godfather.” I said it was possible. I’ve since explained why I felt that and then retracted the sentiment based on evidence presented.
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

Brackie wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:31 pm Votes: N/A

6 alive means 4 to lynch.
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Ok, the deadline is looming ever closer. Gonna put in some more thoughts.

While I may have exaggerated a bit wherein you said that “Blizzard is mafia”, out of everyone in the thread, you were one one apart from Ricky to give support to the idea that my investigation was compromised by saying that “I find Blizz a little sketchy generally. I have a feeling in my squishy guts.“ and “My idea was that it’s possible bliz is godfather because they tend to have immunity from investigation”. While you did also retract those statements once you were presented with evidence, hypothetically speaking, you could also be back-pedalling after realising that going down the “Blizzard is possible godfather” wasn’t going to work.

The fact that you and Ricky were the two that were giving the most support to theory, much more so than every other person in the thread, is ringing my warning bells. Though Fenris also mentioned that they believe in considering every possibility, they never indicated that they were suspicious of Blizzard to the level that you and Ricky did.

At the moment, Ricky is definitely the most suspicious out of everyone in the thread, but I still have Rugga ranked as the second most likely to be mafia. After Boogie, she was the one who really got the ball rolling with voting for Skraal and this round I’ve been getting lots of sketchy signals from her.

I’m gonna vote VOTE: RICKY but I don’t want anyone else voting just yet. It takes 4 for a lynch so we should be safe from mafia jumping on a lynch train but it only takes one more for mafia to easily exploit. I’m doing this cause I have an early shift tomorrow and will probably not be able to contribute much in the late evening. I also want to put pressure on Ricky and get him talking since he hasn’t talked a lot since the light has shined on him.

I really want to hear what Rugga has to say about my thoughts or if anyone else has other contributions. DM has mostly just been posting quick reads which is slightly suspish and Blizzard hasn’t been talking much either. Discussion is needed to keep us alive and if we don’t talk, mafia can easily exploit for the win.
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: http://sotfmini.com/SurvivalOfTheFittes ... 6632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Version 8
Relationship Thread - Link

Declan Jones - Profile
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Well, I'm saying the possibility of Blizzard being godfather shouldn't be ruled out and I also believe in my assessment that I said Blizzard is still a safer bet for town than with someone with less info on them (Iktor, Fenris, hell, myself).

I'm also calling into question things like Iktor buying Boogie's town claim and immediately directing attention towards myself and Fenris, which seems like a bit of teamplay going on there.

Only thing people have on me for suspicion, it seems, is my lack of activity. And honestly if that's it, fucking sue me. Work 12 hours a day and come back and talk.
V8 Characters:
Hades Thompson: Scary on the outside, dying on the inside
Ruth Flanagan: Never talk to me or my brother or my brother or my brother or my brother ever again
Vladimir Tepes: Not a vampire, so invite him in
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Hmmm Ricky does have a point, I did overlook that. I’m gonna Unvote at least until I get more voices in the conversation. I’m still leery about bringing up godfather in the first place, but the fact that EVERYONE is piling on Ricky has me nervous and highly suspicious.

I can’t get rid of this feeling that Rugga is suspicious. I’ve made my suspicions known and now I’m starting to juggle between Ricky and Rugga as to where my vote should go. I would like to have a roleclaim from Ricky just cause everyone else has done it so far, even if the only claim that can be made is vanilla townie.

I’m tired & there’s really not too much to go off of. Like Ricky, I was feeling leery about Rugga joking about “Fen and Ricky must be mafia” when I made my roleclaim, but I was chalking that up to me being like overly paranoid plus a joke like that would be like a big warning beacon in some respects. Rugga is rising up my suspicions but I wanna hear others opinions on my reads before going too far down the Rugga is mafia train.
[+] Version 7

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

[+] Version 8

Declan Jones - Profile
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

hi guess who’s also sick it’s me so ill do my best to post again before we get too close to the end of phase and ill definitely vote but uhhh dont expect a lot from me sorry ;-;
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

vote: Ricky

I’m not rehashing my defense of The Godfather speculation . That’s a waste of time. That’s what nearly all your thoughts were about so I’l don’t know what you want to hear from me.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

I will say that there is a high likelihood of safe claims. Everyone has flavor claimed except Ricky and Bliz and of Bliz is town that means someone found a cover
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Ok I’m calm. I was getting more annoyed with Jimmy but I’m calm again. These recent posts from Ricky seem like an appeal to emotion from Ricky which I don’t like. Because I’m secretly affected by such appeals my initial response to such a post is to feel guilty and bad for harping on him. However, that’s the sort of emotional appeal Ricky would make as mafia I think. There is truth in it, sure, he is very very busy. But we aren’t posting all that much compared to bigger mafia games
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Ugh, emotional appeals suck. Now I’m still confused and am tired. I’m really not good at this, huh? :/
[+] Version 7

[+] Version 8

Declan Jones - Profile
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Ugh, missed the post about Rugga feeling paranoid. I feel like I’m trying to find shadows where there aren’t any. Jbijbiygdykjnsjhvusnjs(j
[+] Version 7

[+] Version 8

Declan Jones - Profile
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Alright, since everyone's been asking for my thoughts and the deadline is coming closer, I might as well deliver on those reads I promised I'd put out yesterday, on the four people I said I'd try and get non-null reads on. This post is just for Rugga since she's posted a lot.

Rugga- Currently, she has claimed as a vanilla townie. Looking through her posts, I noted that she once joke-voted for Ricky early in the game. Considering that one theory that was thrown in was that they two are the mafia, I thought it was interesting to note. Sure, it was a joke vote, but perhaps it was trying to throw off any consideration they were on the same team. Then again, it could just be a joke vote for Rugga to stretch her lore muscles. She also used flavor to suggest firing the quieter players, though we ultimately did not go with that, it seems. Wow, Rugga has a lot of posts. Not really surprising, tbh. I also remember there being discussion of her possibly gloating about Kermit's nightkill, or mourning it, since she did not agree for the mafia to do it. It's unlikely if she were mafia that she did not agree to Kermit dying, as we know the mafia is two people. Wouldn't they have to agree to kill a given townie? The next options are that she is town and mourning, or mafia and lying about wishing Kermit wasn't dead. Anyways, later in the game, she suggested that the town had at most, a doctor and a cop- which turned out to be correct. Are the mafia ever told what the layout of the game is? I dunno, probably not but something to ponder. It seems Rugga was the second vote for Skraal after DM, perhaps trying to start a thing with that. She later expressed remorse for that too, seemingly same as with Kermit, but less dramatic. Again, she accuses Ricky of being Mafia, more seriously this time, and naming Fen as his accomplice. This might be another diversion done by Scum and pulling Fen down in the meanwhile. She continues to name Ricky as her top suspect, making me wonder if they really are in league with each other. But then, she names Fen as trustworthy, when she previously thought they were mafia, assuming she and Boogie were telling the truth, which is somewhat odd to me for scum to try and frame someone then abandon that a bit afterwards. Of course, she also briefly stopped discussion to share a song which could be seen as scummy, but it's not terribly likely, given how much Rugga loves this show apparently. She was also the one to support the idea of me being a godfather, though that was shot down by others. Personally, I was wondering that a relatively weak mafia powerrole would make sense, given town has a doctor and a cop, but I doubt any of us are hardcore mafia players, haha. Though if the godfather had their usual power of choosing the nightkill for the mafia, it would make sense for scum!Rugga to mourn Kermit even in a two-person mafia. However, she then agrees with others when the idea of anyone being investigation-immune is shut down. Wondering if she's agreeing with the public opinion to protect herself. Later, she votes for ricky.

My general read is that she's either scum doing what it takes to avoid the lynch, even throwing other scum under the bus or a slightly erratic townie. In a two-person mafia, can you really afford to sacrifice one of your own? So I'm going with the town interpretation for now, assuming the scummy things were mistakes on her part with other explanations- unless of course, something else comes up.

And for Rugga's ask for a claim- I said I was Sheree Whitfield, and I am a vanilla townie.

Going to be writing Ricky's read next probably.
she/her/he/him
[+] V8 - CURRENT

Meena Lalita Kumar
the dreaded SI
>Pregame Start: Cast Call
--> Pregame Status: Crying in the (music) club
>Homecoming Start: Dying Clean And Pretty
-->Homecoming Status: It's worse fresh (ish) off a breakup
>Game Start: It's Lights Out, And Away They Go!
-->Game Status (FINAL): The future sucks.

Tenshi Marie Anastasie Fukushima-Yves
#1 princess and voca-tuber in the whole wide world
--> Pregame Status: Trying and failing to share manga
>Homecoming Start: N/A
-->Homecoming Status: N/A
>Game Start: spawn more overlords!
-->Game Status (FINAL): A star has fallen.

Iliya "Liya" Polaris - DEAD
rebelling against a traditional Wiccan upbringing
--> Pregame Status: Some things are more important than a party
>Homecoming Start: Guys and Dolls
-->Homecoming Status: don't tell anyone this but she was actually one of the raccoons
>Game Start: A Question of Faith
-->Game Status (FINAL): The spirit was weak.

Daniel Ozanne
poker twink
--> Pregame Status: Uncomfortable questions
>Game Start: nooooo don't get kidnapped by the AT your too sexy aha
-->Game Status: breaking down but trying to help
[+] V7
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
BlizzardeyeWonder

Ricky- First post, as many have noted, was a jokeclaim as a serial killer. Like many others have said, unlikely in a small game. Most posts after that are fun with flavour, later joke-voting for Kermit- who was eventually the nightkill, which is an eerie coincidence. However, he too admits that the mafia "hates fun" for killing Kermit. Notably, Ricky has said he wanted to 'pull the brakes' when Boogie was in danger of being lynched, but later voted for him anyway. Perhaps a case of throwing someone else under the bus to protect yourself, but unlikely with a small mafia, like I said. He also was the first to bring up the godfather theory, though he too noted that it wasn't set in stone. His latest post is him trying to defend himself, mainly, bringing up how he can't control the reason he's suspected- lack of activity.

My read: I don't really have a reason to suspect him, but I don't really have a reason to believe he's town, either.

I'll resume these later today or early tomorrow, in all likelihood.
she/her/he/him
[+] V8 - CURRENT

Meena Lalita Kumar
the dreaded SI

-->Homecoming Status: don't tell anyone this but she was actually one of the raccoons

Daniel Ozanne
poker twink
[+] V7
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
BlizzardeyeWonder

...Correction, there are reasons to suspect him. But all of them have other, non-scum explanations. I'd like to hear more from him as the vote draws nearer.
she/her/he/him
[+] V8 - CURRENT

Meena Lalita Kumar
the dreaded SI

Daniel Ozanne
poker twink
[+] V7
[+] Meilin

Aesthetics
[+] Camilla

Aesthetics

Return to “Mafia”