This Will Be Cicada's Relationships Thread After An Interlude

help Cicada make her next V7 kid!!

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Cicada

This Will Be Cicada's Relationships Thread After An Interlude

Post by Cicada »

I will copy paste my old relationships thread in here soon enough, but first off:

Camila Cañizares is a senior in George Hunter High School.

She is somewhat hashed out, but I feel now is the time to do some unique shit while I still can, so I am opening her entire history to the board!

Her history, relationships, and interests can all be hashed out with me. It's all a totally open book. Need a girl who bullied your character in the fourth grade? Done. Need a girl to be your character's bestie from middle school onwards? Done. Make her a friend, an enemy, put her in a specific club. I have not preset a single one of her interests and only have the broadest overview of her default tendencies. Talk it out with me and help me organically mold this character into V7, because heaven knows we need even more inclusive connectiveness in this pregame! It's a build your own character for the entire board to partake in as they please. A few things should be kept in mind, but even these can be changed with a compelling enough reason!
[+] Established History and Personality
In summary: a proud farm girl, fairly simple but street smart. She has friends from across social strata despite being fairly lower middle class herself, and she is given to stubborn loyalty due to her tendency to hold onto decisions she makes very judiciously. She considers herself practically minded, and has little patience for things like mindless idealism and bourgeoisie intellectualism and academia, despite her own natural inquisitiveness. She's fairly relaxed and grows and sells weed on her own time. It's rare to find her as a member of school clubs.
  • Innocently stubborn. From a young age she tended to be rash and not think her actions through. She was a cup half full sort. She made and lost friends fairly quickly with her mindlessly argumentative nature.
  • She considers herself practically minded. Given her stubbornness and quick wit, she tends to make and stick to decisions and rationale without much further thought. One could call her moralization self-serving, perhaps.
  • Camila's family owns a small farm. Details of the farm are not too established (profitability, products) but there is a fish pond on the land that Camila herself personally manages. Generally she cares deeply for her identity and lifestyle as a busy, bull-minded farmer, it's an integral part of her self-image.
  • Camila breeds and cares for fish, then sells and adopts them off into the Chattanooga market.
  • Furthermore, she also experiments with growing strains of weed. She's a smoker at parties, and enjoys the opportunity to not feel so self-rushed for a change.
  • Camila has from a young age identified as a Protestant Christian, but she also likes to call herself openly blasphemous. She seems to care more about community and good deeds than proper faith.
  • Outdoorsy sort. A hiker well-acquainted with miles upon miles of both urban Chattanooga and the natural areas surrounding. Swims proficiently.
  • She is not a bully by default, and tends to live and let live, but she can become very intrusive into the lives of those who give her the room to be.
[+] Established Friends and Relationships
  • Claudeson Bademosi - Friends since early elementary. Claude influenced a fresh faced and wide eyed Camila into openly expressing her faith and becoming stubbornly religious. The two of them are close to this day, she tends to follow him in most of his endeavors.
  • Bree Jones - Both being stubborn and blunt of mouth they tend to argue a lot over their shared interests and ideology. Camila first met Bree when she adopted off fish to Bree, since then the two have been friendly faces and hang out often.
  • Christine Summers - Christine was led to Camila to sample some of her unique ganja growths, Christine is a respected customer and the two can be found together at parties- smoking, of course. Otherwise Camila might be a bit too much for Christine to handle, day to day.
  • Kelly Nguyen - Odd friends, childhood friends. Camila developed a strong bond with Kelly when young due to Kelly's youthful energy, though the two have largely grown apart in interests, Kelly's love of animals means the Cañizares farm is always open to her.
  • Cecil Salazar-Loveless - Camila's mischievous tendencies are beloved by Cecil's family and they consider her an informal member of the family. To Cecil's slight dismay, as Camila feels at liberty to barge in onto his pool and push him around, trying to break him out of his social shell 'for his own good'.
  • Camilla Bell - Camila helped her similarly named friend, when young Camila helped Camilla develop her growing green thumb. Camilla being as socially anxious as she is keeps Camila at some vaguely respectful distance, but the two still garden together, and Camila is one of Camilla's allies in gardening club... occasionally.
  • Julien Leblanc - A face.
Fundamental Appearance Was/Is... She grows up to have a modest hourglass figure on an average diet. Average height, naturally fair skin that easily tans. The texture of her black hair is naturally gently wavy once long enough. Her eyes are a light, almost amber brown. Her face could be called 'cute' with it's default features: button nose, shapely lips, soft cheek apples, gentle chin.

Please humor me! Any little detail will do, because I would ideally like to not have to fill in any blanks in her history entirely by myself.
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Before I forget! Reserving this post for my future planner because the damn thing is huge.
Cactus

Post by Cactus »

My kid Claudeson needs a pal. Be it through volunteering or the church or whatever, he needs like, a real genuine good friend that he'd have known for ages. Can she be his?
[+] V7

B027 - Morgan Dragosavich: "Now come on, you have a flight to catch."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - P7 - M1 - PPr1 - PPr2 - T1 - T2 - T3

B042 - Connor Lorenzen: "You— you're gonna have to live with this for— for a long time. A long time, and I hope you do, brother. Really."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - Pr1 - PoPr1 - T1

B005 - Claudeson Bademosi: "May you see your Redeemer face to face and enjoy the vision of God forever."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 -M1 - VPS - T1

B062 - Jeff Greene: "Wait a minute, you're not Palom—"
V7: 9 - 10 - 11

G042 - Ariana Moretti: "You were always here."
V7: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Pregame: P1 - P2 - P3 - P4 - P5 - P6 - M1 - M2 - M3 - T1 - T2 - T3
[+] Meanwhile...

V7 (2018):

Life; As It Happens

1: The Essay; June 2, 2015
2: The Pizza; June 6, 2015
3: The Leak; June 7, 2015
4: The Safe; June 4, 2018
5: The Call; September 19, 2015

6: Coda
7: The Secret; June 4, 2018
8: ???; June 9, 2018
9: ???; June 10, 2018
10: ???; June 10, 2018
11: ???; September 13, 2018

Ross Miller

1: Shatterday; June 9, 2018
2: I Wait on You Inside the Bottom of the Deep Blue Sea; July 13, 2018 - ongoing

3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - M1 - M2 - SP - Snapchat

Carl Fredericks/Steven Lorenzen: The Needs of the Many

V6 (2015)
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
[+] The Past

The Creme de la Creme

V3: B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
V1/3: B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
V1: B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
V1: B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
V2: B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
V1: G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
V3: B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
V3: B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

My girl Bree has some less-represented interests in SOTF; namely, fishkeeping and kayaking. It might be fun if there was someone who shares her enthusiasm for one or both that she can talk to. O:
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

So my new girl, Christine Summers, could use a female friend who smokes weed recreationally with her. Maybe they could be weed friends? Though she may not be a big fan of her argumentative nature. Alternatively, since she’s Protestant Christian, she could be very against drugs, drinking and the like and could be really tough/harsh on Christine and be one of the people who gives her hell the most. Whichever one you prefer would be cool for me :)
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: http://sotfmini.com/SurvivalOfTheFittes ... 6632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Version 8
Relationship Thread - Link

Declan Jones - Profile
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Since she's the outdoorsy sort, Camila could definitely have come across Julien a time or two while she was out hiking. He's nice and chill, so I could see them being on good terms even if they didn't know each other that well.
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

My Camilla is almost sure to have stumbled across your Camila at some point. They'd be alright acquaintances, probably. She probably appreciates her fish farm though. You think she'd be into gardening or what?
she/her/he/him
[+] V8 - CURRENT

Meena Lalita Kumar
the dreaded SI
>Pregame Start: Cast Call
--> Pregame Status: Crying in the (music) club
>Homecoming Start: Dying Clean And Pretty
-->Homecoming Status: It's worse fresh (ish) off a breakup
>Game Start: It's Lights Out, And Away They Go!
-->Game Status (FINAL): The future sucks.

Tenshi Marie Anastasie Fukushima-Yves
#1 princess and voca-tuber in the whole wide world
--> Pregame Status: Trying and failing to share manga
>Homecoming Start: N/A
-->Homecoming Status: N/A
>Game Start: spawn more overlords!
-->Game Status (FINAL): A star has fallen.

Iliya "Liya" Polaris - DEAD
rebelling against a traditional Wiccan upbringing
--> Pregame Status: Some things are more important than a party
>Homecoming Start: Guys and Dolls
-->Homecoming Status: don't tell anyone this but she was actually one of the raccoons
>Game Start: A Question of Faith
-->Game Status (FINAL): The spirit was weak.

Daniel Ozanne
poker twink
--> Pregame Status: Uncomfortable questions
>Homecoming Start: N/A
-->Homecoming Status: N/A
>Game Start: nooooo don't get kidnapped by the AT your too sexy aha
-->Game Status: breaking down but trying to help
[+] V7
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
LeslieFranc

Post by LeslieFranc »

You know what? I think I could appreciate for Cecil (who may or may not appreciate) to have a stubborn friend who will always try to convince, pull and drag him away from all the boring school stuff and have some fun instead whenever nobody in his family is available to do that. Maybe close friends that are a little less close now? Or you know, they can just be swimming buddies or something...
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

With Kelly normally looking to compromise and Camilla being fairly argumentative, I can see them having formed an odd friendship when they were kids, or something like that! Having grown up in the gated community all her life, I imagine Kelly enjoys having a friend who's solidly middle-class, and one who's also fairly different from her personality and interest-wise.
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Camila is beginning to take a solid form (of a character I certainly never envisioned applying to SOTF!) and I think some of her most fundamental personality traits and her social strata are more or less set. Still room for flexibility though! Her relationships tendencies in particular also have not been too filled, and she might still have room for some odd hobbies. I'll keep this open for another week, and then I'll go ahead and close this so I can profile write!

EDIT - Now closed! The profile is en route.

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”