Cardboards gonna do a thing

Wow, masterpiece of a title there, requests, whatever

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
CardboardAirplane

Cardboards gonna do a thing

Post by CardboardAirplane »

Cardboard here to say I'm here to do portraits of the V8 students like how I'd imagine they'd show up on a computer roster (See the spoiler for examples. Will do these on request (In an artstyle which let's face it, is too similar to Danganronpa for my own good).

Will take things at my own pace so please be patient
[+] Completed ones
S025: Katelyn Graves
S027: Perante Losoa
S031: Abhishek Panicker
S038: Jessica Kawazoe
S078: Matthew Bell
S084: Jack Kilgore
S094: Olive Mayo
S101: Melanie Miles
S108: Connie Toda
S117: Eve Zima
S127: Colm Forsyth
S130: Mariya White
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread
Grand Moff Hissa

Post by Grand Moff Hissa »

Your style's super cool! I like the greenish, computerized color scheme you have going on—it's super evocative. I'm also impressed by how much shading and detail you're getting in even with the semi-monochrome presentation; it's all very clean and precise in a cool way.

If you are taking requests (with no hurry or obligation) could I toss Olive into the queue?

Once again, really nice job with these. :)
I bid you all dark greetings!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

Mention Danganronpa and I am sure to appear (Note: this does not apply to play-throughs of the games).

I've got a request also! If you could put Mariya next in line, it would be greatly appreciated!
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

These looks awesome and really clean, reminds me of the promo headshots for the cast of the Battle Royale movie but if Rui Komatsuzaki got his hands on it.

I'd like to add Eve into the queue if that's all right.
CardboardAirplane

Grand Moff Hissa wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:04 am Your style's super cool! I like the greenish, computerized color scheme you have going on—it's super evocative. I'm also impressed by how much shading and detail you're getting in even with the semi-monochrome presentation; it's all very clean and precise in a cool way.

If you are taking requests (with no hurry or obligation) could I toss Olive into the queue?
I was gonna make this into a spoiler but I can't get those to work for some reason yeah
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

These are super cool! I'd like to toss SO31: ABHISHEK PANICKER into the queue, if that's alright!
[+] PRESENT
V8 — THE DEAD OF WINTER
Relationship Thread

🕇 S021: Corbin Azinger is viewing the world in black and white — "I had shit to work towards, once. I had a future, I had dreams. I did everything I was supposed to, and it landed me here." [Adopted by AlmostInhuman]

“Someone who is determined to disbelieve something can manage to disregard an Everest of evidence for it.” - George Will

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Intention.

S031: Abhishek Panicker is leading a revolution of his own — "After all, you know me better than anyone else ever did. I'd like to keep my secrets, you know? Let them all wonder. It's more fun that way."

“The distinguishing mark of man is the hand, the instrument with which he does all his mischief.” - George Orwell

Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Ideology.

S043: Donovan Lauer is dreaming about his victory — "I just wanted to be a winner. That's all I ever wanted—to win something for once, just once, in my life. I was tired of losing. I was tired of being a loser."

“Tex looks at me and says 'There's no 'I' in team!' I looked at Tex and say, 'There's not, but there's an 'I' in win!'” - Michael Jordan

Pregame: 1
The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Initiative.

S061: Alexander Hawthorne is trying to put his life together — "I am not afraid anymore. Because now, there is nothing—absolutely nothing—left in this life for me to be afraid of; there is nothing left for me to lose." [Adopted from Salic]

“You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go. It is the basic condition of life, to be required to violate your own identity.” - Phillip K. Dick

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Industry.

S091: Claire Haig is thinking about her life story — "Because, in spite of everything, there's still a part of me that wants to believe. ... To believe that there's still something human left behind when you take our masks away. That, beneath the skin, we're not just monsters."

“The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” - William Golding

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

Identity.

MEANWHILE — THE CITY OF GHOSTS

██/██/████
[+] FUTURE
V9:

⛼ Damien Vásquez — “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.” - Joseph Conrad

⬤ Rohan Sen — “Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.” - Henry David Thoreau

≋ Isaac Kea — “The word impossible has been and must remain deleted from our dictionary.” – Ingvar Kamprad

BEYOND:

∎ William Springfield — “There is nothing more remorseless, just as there is nothing more helpful, than truth.” - William C. Redfield

★ Simon Chase — “What I have done up to this is nothing. I am only at the beginning of the course I must run.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

✠ Harvey Gallant — “It is just that, in so terrible a day, and in the last moments of my life, I should discover all the iniquity of falsehood, and make the truth triumph." - Jacques de Molay

👁 Koda Silver — “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.” - Albert Einstein

◓ Edgar Clause — “We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.” - George S. Patton

☧ Adam Angelo — “Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed” - The Bible, John 3:20

Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Heyo! May I please throw in Millie!
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Grand Moff Hissa

Post by Grand Moff Hissa »

Thank you! You did an incredible job. I love all the detail you worked into her glasses, and how well you captured her earrings. This is super cool, and you rock! :)
I bid you all dark greetings!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
CardboardAirplane

AnimeNerd wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:28 am Mention Danganronpa and I am sure to appear (Note: this does not apply to play-throughs of the games).

I've got a request also! If you could put Mariya next in line, it would be greatly appreciated!
Yeah sure why not
[+] V8
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9

Relationship Thread
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

CardboardAirplane wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:55 am Yeah sure why not
THANK YOU! It looks perfect! Especially like how you handled the hair, it just great!
CardboardAirplane

Jilly wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:10 pm These looks awesome and really clean, reminds me of the promo headshots for the cast of the Battle Royale movie but if Rui Komatsuzaki got his hands on it.

I'd like to add Eve into the queue if that's all right.

Not surprised it took me literal months but I guess since all my folks are dead I can actually finish what I started—oh god literally only olive is the only one i finished thats alive oh no
[+] V8
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9

Relationship Thread
CardboardAirplane

Dogs231 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:52 am These are super cool! I'd like to toss SO31: ABHISHEK PANICKER into the queue, if that's alright!

Let's knock off another right now, why not
[+] V8
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9

Relationship Thread
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

CardboardAirplane wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:02 am
Dogs231 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:52 am These are super cool! I'd like to toss SO31: ABHISHEK PANICKER into the queue, if that's alright!

Let's knock off another right now, why not
Oh, wow! That looks great!
[+] PRESENT
V8 — THE DEAD OF WINTER
Relationship Thread

🕇 S021: Corbin Azinger is viewing the world in black and white — "I had shit to work towards, once. I had a future, I had dreams. I did everything I was supposed to, and it landed me here." [Adopted by AlmostInhuman]

“Someone who is determined to disbelieve something can manage to disregard an Everest of evidence for it.” - George Will

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Intention.

S031: Abhishek Panicker is leading a revolution of his own — "After all, you know me better than anyone else ever did. I'd like to keep my secrets, you know? Let them all wonder. It's more fun that way."

“The distinguishing mark of man is the hand, the instrument with which he does all his mischief.” - George Orwell

Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Ideology.

S043: Donovan Lauer is dreaming about his victory — "I just wanted to be a winner. That's all I ever wanted—to win something for once, just once, in my life. I was tired of losing. I was tired of being a loser."

“Tex looks at me and says 'There's no 'I' in team!' I looked at Tex and say, 'There's not, but there's an 'I' in win!'” - Michael Jordan

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Initiative.

S061: Alexander Hawthorne is trying to put his life together — "I am not afraid anymore. Because now, there is nothing—absolutely nothing—left in this life for me to be afraid of; there is nothing left for me to lose." [Adopted from Salic]

“You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go. It is the basic condition of life, to be required to violate your own identity.” - Phillip K. Dick

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Industry.

S091: Claire Haig is thinking about her life story — "Because, in spite of everything, there's still a part of me that wants to believe. ... To believe that there's still something human left behind when you take our masks away. That, beneath the skin, we're not just monsters."

“The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” - William Golding

The Game: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

Identity.

MEANWHILE — THE CITY OF GHOSTS

██/██/████
[+] FUTURE
V9:

⛼ Damien Vásquez — “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.” - Joseph Conrad

⬤ Rohan Sen — “Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.” - Henry David Thoreau

≋ Isaac Kea — “The word impossible has been and must remain deleted from our dictionary.” – Ingvar Kamprad

BEYOND:

∎ William Springfield — “There is nothing more remorseless, just as there is nothing more helpful, than truth.” - William C. Redfield

★ Simon Chase — “What I have done up to this is nothing. I am only at the beginning of the course I must run.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

✠ Harvey Gallant — “It is just that, in so terrible a day, and in the last moments of my life, I should discover all the iniquity of falsehood, and make the truth triumph." - Jacques de Molay

👁 Koda Silver — “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.” - Albert Einstein

◓ Edgar Clause — “We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.” - George S. Patton

☧ Adam Angelo — “Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed” - The Bible, John 3:20

CardboardAirplane

Yonagoda wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:01 am Heyo! May I please throw in Millie!
Finished
[+] V8
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9

Relationship Thread
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

These are adorable! Would you have room to do my dear boy Colm Forsyth?

Return to “Artist's Alley”