Yona's Schrodinger's Chinese Great Firewall Art Requests Thread + planning

Because I am going to China and may not be available for months

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Yonagoda

Yona's Schrodinger's Chinese Great Firewall Art Requests Thread + planning

Post by Yonagoda »

Hi!!!! As some of you guys know in two weeks I am going to china (yayyyy!) where the internet is censored (booooo!) And I may not be able to access discord or the sotf site itself (nooooo!!!!)

This is a thread where I can take art requests for like the next.... Two and a half weeks, I guess? That you want me to fulfill over the course of the next two months until the beginning of september, since I most likely will get art block and communication may be limited.

On the off chance that I can obtain a working vpn or find a way through the great firewall, then, well... That's great! But mom and dad are both pressuring me to not get a vpn because it is risky, and despite being a grown adult I don't want to make them worried, though it is quite easy, in fact, ro make them worried. Heck, I might have to pretend to be not-american (apparently some americans got stabbed in china in a hate crime or something so my parents are scared.) I think they are being a little ridiculous but eh, better be safe than sorry. Anyways, IF I manage to get past the censorship, this will just be a normal art thread. But just in case, a few tips, pleas, and precautions:

-If you redesign a kid after you submit them, there is a chance I won't be able to see what you changed
-No gurantees on the quality lol I'm sorry but I will draw on planes/cars/etc sooooo yeah.
-Please don't, for whatever reason, get me to draw anything politically inflammatory or whatever.
-Provide references if you can
-I can draw a kid I've drawn before, if you want me to do a particular scene, though be warned that I will take creative liberty.

With all of this said, if you want to reach me, you can always call, text, or wechat me at 425-624-9155

Request below, and please link anything I need (threads, profiles, etc.) Thanks!

Tips are appreciated but dont feel obligated or anything haha
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Queue: Toxie
Request: "Hi, I was wondering if you would be down to draw the Lord of Lunatics 3way fight between Alex Tarquin, Will McKinley, and Michael Crowe from V6? Michael Crowe is armed with a shock knife, Alex Tarquin is armed with a sword, and Will is armed with a pistol. All 3 are fighting each other inside the flooded basement of the asylum"
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth
Salic

Post by Salic »

may I get one Bailey Hersh, please? you can do any pose you want to. this post is still accurate as to what she looks like right now. here is a link to her regular appearance.
[+] V8 Kids
John Davis- ”Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men." - John F. Kennedy
Constance Blanchet- "The end of hope is the beginning of death." - Charles De Gaulle
Lara 'Spuds' Bullock- "You can never substitute emotion for reason." - Robert McNamara (Adopted from Slam!)
[+] V9 Concepts
Lightning Adcock
Ariel Montserrat "For God's sake, bring me a large scotch. What a bloody awful country." - Reginald Maudling
Tammy Swann - "Do not fear death so much as an inadequate life." - Bertolt Brecht
Roberto Aguerrondo - "I will not kneel on the ground, Allowing the executioners to look tall, The better to obstruct the wind of freedom." - Zhou Zhenkai
EllisWilson

Post by EllisWilson »

I'd like one for Wade. I'm going to copy paste his general appearance into this post, but I don't have anything specific to request. I will tip on PayPal.

Wade Colter: White boy. Black hair in a crewcut. A mustache of the same color. Average height. Slightly overweight, enough to have a paunch. Otherwise in shape, with a noticeably wide back and thick neck. Will wear sunglasses even on overcast days (not inside). Likes to wear athletic clothes as much as possible, gravitating towards tank tops and sleeveless t-shirts.

For a more concrete reference for general body shape, I've got this https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.CNIQ21ZFw ... ImgDetMain
AnimeNerd

Post by AnimeNerd »

I am here to request a piece of Marnie Cross, please. Avatar specific, preferably night mode with her day/night mods, holding her gun and with her wheels out, both of which are visible. Any other details like posing and expression are up to you, I will be happy with anything I get.
Grand Moff Hissa

Post by Grand Moff Hissa »

Thank you as always for the incredible art you do for the community!

If you're up for it, I'd love to toss in a request for Alma Williams from the ORDG, who I never asked for before because she was supposed to be the first elimination before people decided to not let that happen. Her vibes are basically that she stepped outside in the middle of the night with insomnia and then got kidnapped, and also she's the sort of person who sometimes has a total meltdown when Starbucks gets her order wrong but then also torments herself with guilt and shame over it for the next three months.
I bid you all dark greetings!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
CardboardAirplane

Post by CardboardAirplane »

Gonna request something too, but I wanna make this an art trade cause I ain't doing this for nothing in return, so say, you draw one of my characters, I'll do one of yours?

No real preferences as to who; any of them work, and I give full creative liberty to do whatever

V8
Perante Losoa
Jack Kilgore

V9 concepts (okay none of them have text descriptions, just the full body drawings I did)

Tyson Peraday
Kaden "K.K" Kirabo
Bailey Gema
Arran Hensley

Cyber
Ilya Arkadi
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread
LYourLocalAutist

Post by LYourLocalAutist »

Hello, and in advance, thank you so much for doing this for the community!

Right, so after some examination of the art I use for my characters, I recently discerned that the art I use for Céline Sharpe, one of my V9 kids, is AI. Which is, well, bad. I would appreciate some *real* art of her, so here are a few refs of her n her outfits. Any pose or depicted outfit you want, but I'd like to request that the expression remains that blank jadedness.

Here're some refs:

My Kids:
[+] Raya Loux
Tall, muscular, attractive mechanic girl. Part of a metalworking club and a confident, protective and and friendly personality.
[+] Silvye Rattray
Extremely tiny (5'1) soft girl and flyer for the cheer squad. Exciteable, peppy personality with a latent hidden layer of insecurity.
[+] Céline Sharpe
Strange-named and stranged-clothed girl, ostracized and bullied for essentially being an advertising board for her "psychic" mother. As a result is extremely withdrawn.
[+] Manuel Mañana Hernández
Tall, stocky tough boy, member of the basketball team, nicknamed Mañana by his friends. Kind of a bully jock who treats his close friends with protectiveness and hearty, tough love.
Read all about them in detail in my pre-planning thread! viewtopic.php?t=9024
Deblod100

Post by Deblod100 »

Don't know if this would fully count, but I wish to do an art request for a certain project known as "Beyond" for Mini. It's one that I'm willing to give a tip towards your paypal. I like to prefer to explain the art request in detail via PMs, since there are elements that I want to keep confidential.

If said request is too complex, I am willing to get another character up for either V9 or a Mini RP.
It's so hard when your on your own
You might fall into the Forbidden Zone

[+] V9 kids
Mortimer Schuab - The creator is converted into an avatar of all. Happy to tell you that life is completely meaningless and that everyone is going to die horribly.
Emma Drakenberg-West - Rebelling against the system with the power of metal and punk music gets you by, only for a little while, unless you decide to do the right thing only by getting your hands dirty.
Joanne Martinez - She enforces the authority of the school, but even a queen bee must lose the stinger. Now, she wants to make her point clear on who rules.
Vanessa Thibodeaux - Humans and animals are both the same. The lines officially blur for a butcher who will now become the executioner.
Polybius

Post by Polybius »

Hey Yona, thanks for bringing this back!

I'm requesting a drawing of the twins Lottie and Dottie Caldwell from Discord of the Fittest V2 (coming soon!) Here's a copy-paste of their appearance from the discord:
The Caldwell twins are practically identical. They are 5'3" and both weigh exactly 107 pounds. They are slender with porcelain white skin, free of blemishes. They have narrow faces with pointed noses, small mouths, and big round blue eyes. They have thick, wavy, waist-length hair. The only noticeable difference between the two is the radical difference in their hair colors: Lottie's hair is jet black while Dottie's hair is platinum blonde. Their expressions tend to remain neutral, not displaying any strong emotion in either face or voice.

The Caldwell twins dress in old-fashioned and conservative clothing, and their outfits are always coordinated. On the day of the abduction, they were wearing A-line maxi dresses with long, puffy sleeves and white Peter Pan collars. Lottie's dress was navy blue while Dottie's dress was coral. They both wore black buckle loafers with long white socks.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

"Seychelles after her head got blown off (left side)"
Blood Tongue Nails Teeth

Return to “Artist's Alley”