Please pretend to be my friend on short notice

I have actually never done this before

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Rattlesnake

Please pretend to be my friend on short notice

Post by Rattlesnake »

Kelsey Brewer: Rich girl, cheerleader, likes drawing and loves cuddling and has a crush on every boy (and girl, and NB individual). She is cheerful and kind and slightly out of touch and an absolute doormat. Her greatest desire is to be around people, and her least greatest desire is to put in the work of holding up her end of a relationship. She also plays the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which has a free trial including the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime, and probably owns a pair of cat ear headphones.

Looking for:
Friends: People who like being around her enough to justify socializing as a listed hobby/interest.
Acquaintances: People who tolerate her or who would be more interested except whoops she never put in the effort to get closer.
Enemies: Mostly former relationships that ended poorly, I'd imagine, but if you're inspired to want to throw hands for other reasons then also cool.
Relationships: Anyone and everyone. Compatible, not compatible, cool. Broke up because she's taller than your manperson, excellent. ALSO looking for one "current" relationship for a special very rapid pregame thread (this is not a joke) that I've been wanting to do with Kelsey since I had her as a concept (the special part is that this is where '"current"' earns its quotation marks). I'd like to be able to encounter actual friends on the island and not just be like oh no the friends are in another castle but this is something I really super want to do.
[+] Relationships
Allan please add relationships
Please feel very free to HMU on Discord rather than here if you'd like.

Also I technically have another kid in queue but they're a bit of a dick and may come out of critiques a changed person so who knows
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

Hello! It's me!

I can offer you two flavours of person:
Evie McKown is a big bundle of positive energy and enjoys a moderate amount of video gaming, though she has yet to embark on a free trial of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV. Being that her previously-intended first-girlfriend-during/after?-coming-out doesn't seem to actually have been applied... Kelsey could fit that gap if you're down? I could very well picture a friendship that Evie insists is platonic but is definitely getting more out of cuddling than just comfiness. And then at some point either Evie makes a move or Kelsey does and for once Evie doesn't back off? I dunno.

And Bethany Lyon has definitely curtly demanded Kelsey respect her personal space. With unsubtle homophobic/slut-shamey subtext.
[+] V8 - Evie McKown
“Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.” - Albert Schweitzer

S004 Evie McKown made it… neither unchanged nor unscathed.
Equipped with: A single Walkie-Talkie.

M1 "Narrow"
P1 "Gatsby" -> P2 "sunset" -> P3 "Fire" -> P4 “Skateballing” -> P5 “Amaurot”
BH1 “Lone Digger” -> H1 "Lone-coming" -> H2 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Transmitter Failure" -> V8:2 “Missed My Heart” -> V8:3 “Dusk ‘til Dawn” -> V8:4 "Change, Death" -> V8:5 “Playtime” -> V8:6 "Alps" -> V8:7 “Already Gone” -> V8:8 "Domesday Book" -> V8:9 "Way Home" -> V8:10 “Cobalt” -> V8:11 "Two by Two" -> V8:12 "Kaneda" -> V8:13 "Rage and Resign" -> V8:14 "De grâce" -> V8:15 “Boundries” -> V8:16 "Slab" -> V8:17 "Graceland" -> V8:18 "That Girl" -> V8:19 “Wolf” -> V8:20 "Terror" -> V8:21 “Road” -> V8:22 “World Has Been Changed” -> V8:23 "Exhausted" -> V8:24 "Twilight" -> V8:25 "In from the Cold" -> V8:26 “Heart, Reprise” -> V8:27 “Blood” -> V8:28 “Arrow” -> V8:29 -Escape-
A1 “Dissolve”

Wiki
[+] V8 - Bethany Lyon, 05-07-2003 - 11-12-2021
“God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist.” - St. Augustine

S107 Bethany Lyon couldn’t keep it up.
Last alive: The Sheriff’s Office.
Last equipped with: Ski boots, a makeshift spear.

V8:1 "For the wages of sin is death," -> V8:2 "...straight on 'til morning." -> V8:3 "Fissure" -> V8:4 "и засуху победим" -> V8:5 “Castle” -> V8:6 “Venom” -> V8:7 “Scar-crossed armor” -> V8:8 “Bright and Beautiful” -> †

Wiki
[+] V8 - Andrew Lapson, 12-03-2003 - 12-12-2021
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

S016 Andrew Lapson died alone.
Last alive: The Snowfield, near an abandoned campsite
Last equipped with: 300 mg Potassium Cyanide pill (consumed).

P1 "Mystery Science"
H1 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Beyond figure out" -> V8:2 "Lost Little Bunny" -> V8:3 "Snowblind" -> V8:4 "Daylight" -> V8:5 "Megaphone" -> V8:6 "Hills" -> V8:7 "Prayer" -> †

Wiki
TOP SECRET V8 APPEARANCE TRACKING SOFTWARE

V9 PLANNING THREAD, COME SEE THE FUTURE…
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Yo, of my lot the one in need of more friends/acquaintances would be Cassie, whose both an artsy type and likely respects someone who still thinks it's important to wear a face covering to school.

She is however a bit of a wallflower herself, and isn't terribly touchy feely, so they might not necessarily be friends if Kelsey needs someone a bit more proactive about maintaining relationships but can certainly see them being friendly acquaintances at least.
Coming soon to a V9 near you
Marcia "Marcy" Valerio: The Dancer
Koa Tagaloa: The Wrestler
Johnny Benowitz: The Jock
Florida Riley: The Saint

Xavier Martinez: The maybe pregame only character, but don't count on it
[+] V8
Cassie Chao: The Wallflower Thank you... For talking to me, when nobody else even knew I was there.
Shawn Bellamy: The Bastard "We're the only decent people left on this island, Matt. Way I see it, as long as one of us survives this... I'd say that's a win, wouldn't you?""
Lillian "Lily" Larsen: The Satanist "Don't think explanations will be necessary. Neither of us are exactly innocent anymore."
Mitch McDuffy: The Gamer Jobtown. Baby.
[+] V5
Brian Zhdanovich "Just... Just stay safe Ruby. Don't take any unnecessary risks, or accept candy from strangers. But most of all, don't you ever..."
Ruby Forrester "Do you seriously think you're the only person on this island whose had a shitty week?"
Jenna Rhodes"Of course, assuming that all goes as planned, we'd have to do something about the whole 24-hours-no-kill limit. Maybe draw straws, or take a vote, something along those lines... Either way, the longer we put this off, the more likely it is that we'll all get rescued and taken away from this hellhole."
[+] V4
Marty J. Lovett ""Well... Here we are buddy. To be totally honest with you, I didn't think either of us would make it this far. Who'd of thought, huh? I was SURE that I'd be dead within the first couple of days."
Joshua Krakowsk "...I'm tellin' you Marty, somewhere out there is a picture of Danya and George Bush on a boat with the biggest damn catfish you've EVER seen!"
Maxwell Lombardi "Now then, I'm afraid I must bid you all adieu. I look forward to meeting the rest of your children, siblings, lovers, friends and what not. And I'm sure they're looking forward to meeting me as well..."
Vera Osborne"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

I wouldn't mind Dawn and Ethan having some more connections.

Dawn is pretty outspoken and nice to everyone, so they could be kinda friends. Ethan often hangs around Dawn because childhood friends and so, so he could know Kelsey as well.
V9
Judy Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
Sarah Williams
V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]
Rattlesnake

Post by Rattlesnake »

Dr Adjective wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:38 am Hello! It's me!

I can offer you two flavours of person:
Evie McKown is a big bundle of positive energy and enjoys a moderate amount of video gaming, though she has yet to embark on a free trial of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV. Being that her previously-intended first-girlfriend-during/after?-coming-out doesn't seem to actually have been applied... Kelsey could fit that gap if you're down? I could very well picture a friendship that Evie insists is platonic but is definitely getting more out of cuddling than just comfiness. And then at some point either Evie makes a move or Kelsey does and for once Evie doesn't back off? I dunno.
I'd be super down for that! They seem like a decent fit, and Kelsey would definitely be happy to have a girlfriend she didn't tower over. I'd been envisioning the end of a relationship right before the trip, but the start of one is another nice emotional inflection point. I'd really like to slam out a late pregame thread there if possible.
Dr Adjective wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:38 am And Bethany Lyon has definitely curtly demanded Kelsey respect her personal space. With unsubtle homophobic/slut-shamey subtext.
Also good and fun, nice "Oh, it's you" energy if they ever end up meeting on the island.
Fiori wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:20 am Yo, of my lot the one in need of more friends/acquaintances would be Cassie, whose both an artsy type and likely respects someone who still thinks it's important to wear a face covering to school.

She is however a bit of a wallflower herself, and isn't terribly touchy feely, so they might not necessarily be friends if Kelsey needs someone a bit more proactive about maintaining relationships but can certainly see them being friendly acquaintances at least.
I could go with friends proper since they share their major interests and would be spending a lot of time together in art classes regardless. Enough to keep them in the loop together without spending too much effort reaching out. Probably also showing off their work to each other and whatnot.
DerArknight wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:29 am I wouldn't mind Dawn and Ethan having some more connections.

Dawn is pretty outspoken and nice to everyone, so they could be kinda friends. Ethan often hangs around Dawn because childhood friends and so, so he could know Kelsey as well.
Family friends would probably actually work there since they both have physicians as parents, including one in surgery. Maybe not always consistent besties, but someone who is sort of always there?
CardboardAirplane

Post by CardboardAirplane »

You know what, let's get this bread.

For Perante, I can't really say that they'd be too close, acquaintances maybe given that they do share a similar interest when it comes to art. Besides, physical contact makes him somewhat uncomfortable so that's going to affect things as well. Maybe it'd make things more negative, who knows.

Jack though, I could definitely see being pretty friendly with her given he's pretty into video games and most definitely will have played the same game. Or at the very least something one sided on Jack's part. Alongside that, if he's someone that she wouldn't mind being around, he's someone who's totally willing to put the effort into being friendly.
Unless Kelsey would be uncomfortable with him, in which case he's willing to put the effort into being annoying, either or.
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread
DerArknight

Post by DerArknight »

Rattlesnake wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:14 am Family friends would probably actually work there since they both have physicians as parents, including one in surgery. Maybe not always consistent besties, but someone who is sort of always there?
I am fine with that.
V9
Judy Loxley
Ae-Cha Myo
Cynthia Jericho
Sarah Williams
V8
S007 Derek Caldwell [65/134]
S026 Dawn Montogomery [34/134]
S076 Daenerys "D" Todd [72/134]
S106 Ethan Kemp [132/134]
S116 Quentin B. Skinner [94/134]
VoltTurtle

Post by VoltTurtle »

Rattlesnake wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:26 am Kelsey Brewer: Rich girl, cheerleader, likes drawing and loves cuddling and has a crush on every boy (and girl, and NB individual). She is cheerful and kind and slightly out of touch and an absolute doormat. Her greatest desire is to be around people, and her least greatest desire is to put in the work of holding up her end of a relationship. She also plays the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which has a free trial including the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime, and probably owns a pair of cat ear headphones.
If Kelsey could tolerate Kitty's quirks, I could see the two of them being friends. They both like art, and although Kitty doesn't have video games as a major hobby, she does still play some of them (not MMORPGs, unfortunately). As a bonus, Kitty is enough of a loner that she wouldn't mind Kelsey not putting work in, and would likely be happy to just periodically come to Kelsey (online or at school) for positive attention, much like an aloof but sweet house cat. Up to you, though!
Fiori

Post by Fiori »

Coolbeans, that works for me.
Coming soon to a V9 near you
Marcia "Marcy" Valerio: The Dancer
Koa Tagaloa: The Wrestler
Johnny Benowitz: The Jock
Florida Riley: The Saint

Xavier Martinez: The maybe pregame only character, but don't count on it
[+] V8
Cassie Chao: The Wallflower Thank you... For talking to me, when nobody else even knew I was there.
Shawn Bellamy: The Bastard "We're the only decent people left on this island, Matt. Way I see it, as long as one of us survives this... I'd say that's a win, wouldn't you?""
Lillian "Lily" Larsen: The Satanist "Don't think explanations will be necessary. Neither of us are exactly innocent anymore."
Mitch McDuffy: The Gamer Jobtown. Baby.
[+] V5
Brian Zhdanovich "Just... Just stay safe Ruby. Don't take any unnecessary risks, or accept candy from strangers. But most of all, don't you ever..."
Ruby Forrester "Do you seriously think you're the only person on this island whose had a shitty week?"
Jenna Rhodes"Of course, assuming that all goes as planned, we'd have to do something about the whole 24-hours-no-kill limit. Maybe draw straws, or take a vote, something along those lines... Either way, the longer we put this off, the more likely it is that we'll all get rescued and taken away from this hellhole."
[+] V4
Marty J. Lovett ""Well... Here we are buddy. To be totally honest with you, I didn't think either of us would make it this far. Who'd of thought, huh? I was SURE that I'd be dead within the first couple of days."
Joshua Krakowsk "...I'm tellin' you Marty, somewhere out there is a picture of Danya and George Bush on a boat with the biggest damn catfish you've EVER seen!"
Maxwell Lombardi "Now then, I'm afraid I must bid you all adieu. I look forward to meeting the rest of your children, siblings, lovers, friends and what not. And I'm sure they're looking forward to meeting me as well..."
Vera Osborne"Now then... Tell me why I shouldn't just snuff out your existence and get it all over and done with?"
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

Rattlesnake wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:14 am I'd be super down for that! They seem like a decent fit, and Kelsey would definitely be happy to have a girlfriend she didn't tower over. I'd been envisioning the end of a relationship right before the trip, but the start of one is another nice emotional inflection point. I'd really like to slam out a late pregame thread there if possible.
Very much works for me! I am bad at finding people, are you a Discord-haver, for planning said pregame thing? Also yes to Beth, love me some antipathy.
[+] V8 - Evie McKown
“Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.” - Albert Schweitzer

S004 Evie McKown made it… neither unchanged nor unscathed.
Equipped with: A single Walkie-Talkie.

M1 "Narrow"
P1 "Gatsby" -> P2 "sunset" -> P3 "Fire" -> P4 “Skateballing” -> P5 “Amaurot”
BH1 “Lone Digger” -> H1 "Lone-coming" -> H2 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Transmitter Failure" -> V8:2 “Missed My Heart” -> V8:3 “Dusk ‘til Dawn” -> V8:4 "Change, Death" -> V8:5 “Playtime” -> V8:6 "Alps" -> V8:7 “Already Gone” -> V8:8 "Domesday Book" -> V8:9 "Way Home" -> V8:10 “Cobalt” -> V8:11 "Two by Two" -> V8:12 "Kaneda" -> V8:13 "Rage and Resign" -> V8:14 "De grâce" -> V8:15 “Boundries” -> V8:16 "Slab" -> V8:17 "Graceland" -> V8:18 "That Girl" -> V8:19 “Wolf” -> V8:20 "Terror" -> V8:21 “Road” -> V8:22 “World Has Been Changed” -> V8:23 "Exhausted" -> V8:24 "Twilight" -> V8:25 "In from the Cold" -> V8:26 “Heart, Reprise” -> V8:27 “Blood” -> V8:28 “Arrow” -> V8:29 -Escape-
A1 “Dissolve”

Wiki
[+] V8 - Bethany Lyon, 05-07-2003 - 11-12-2021
“God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist.” - St. Augustine

S107 Bethany Lyon couldn’t keep it up.
Last alive: The Sheriff’s Office.
Last equipped with: Ski boots, a makeshift spear.

V8:1 "For the wages of sin is death," -> V8:2 "...straight on 'til morning." -> V8:3 "Fissure" -> V8:4 "и засуху победим" -> V8:5 “Castle” -> V8:6 “Venom” -> V8:7 “Scar-crossed armor” -> V8:8 “Bright and Beautiful” -> †

Wiki
[+] V8 - Andrew Lapson, 12-03-2003 - 12-12-2021
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

S016 Andrew Lapson died alone.
Last alive: The Snowfield, near an abandoned campsite
Last equipped with: 300 mg Potassium Cyanide pill (consumed).

P1 "Mystery Science"
H1 "Guys and Dolls"
V8:1 "Beyond figure out" -> V8:2 "Lost Little Bunny" -> V8:3 "Snowblind" -> V8:4 "Daylight" -> V8:5 "Megaphone" -> V8:6 "Hills" -> V8:7 "Prayer" -> †

Wiki
TOP SECRET V8 APPEARANCE TRACKING SOFTWARE

V9 PLANNING THREAD, COME SEE THE FUTURE…
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

She also plays the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which has a free trial including the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime, and probably owns a pair of cat ear headphones.
Main job? The V8 static??

Kelsey / Salem - He's probably say too short but he definitely mostly jokingly shot his shot since she ticks the demographics of his other non handlercest girlfriends: cheerleader, rich. Well liked party boy asks out well liked cheerleader girl, etc. Probably around the time he was on the cheerleader team himself. TBH since they're both 'I don't actually want to put effort into a relationship' sorts I can definitely see them mutually coming to the conclusion that neither of them would actually be interested in having a relationship because it'd be too much effort and they stay casual friends. Given that his sister is a successful indie webcomic publisher he's a pseudo-manager for she maybe recently came to him for advice on the webcomic she's working on with friends?

Kelsey / Ash - Also asked Kelsey out back when they were both cheerleaders, sure why not. Since Ash is aggressively (mostly) gay and a hard worker she'd handle most of the emotional work and it'd probably be a fairly easy relationship for her to enjoy while it lasted. Kelsey's aesthetics are edgy but Ash is actually edgy and not just wearing the aesthetic so I imagine for a time Kelsey probably found it fun to immerse herself in the woegothics and cynicism. Ash for her part probably has an XIV character stuck in Heavensward she played while dating Kelsey. They'd break up amicable-ish because I imagine they figure out they lack long term potential- also Ash would probably start to feel it was her business to police Kelsey's eating and weight and that probably quickly becomes a sour point between them.
Rattlesnake

Post by Rattlesnake »

VoltTurtle wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:10 am If Kelsey could tolerate Kitty's quirks, I could see the two of them being friends. They both like art, and although Kitty doesn't have video games as a major hobby, she does still play some of them (not MMORPGs, unfortunately). As a bonus, Kitty is enough of a loner that she wouldn't mind Kelsey not putting work in, and would likely be happy to just periodically come to Kelsey (online or at school) for positive attention, much like an aloof but sweet house cat. Up to you, though!
I like that vibe very much. A friendship built on mutual driveby hugs.
Dr Adjective wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:28 pm Very much works for me! I am bad at finding people, are you a Discord-haver, for planning said pregame thing? Also yes to Beth, love me some antipathy.
Yeah, Snek 2 on the SotF/Mini discords.
Cicada wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:58 pm Kelsey / Salem - He's probably say too short but he definitely mostly jokingly shot his shot since she ticks the demographics of his other non handlercest girlfriends: cheerleader, rich. Well liked party boy asks out well liked cheerleader girl, etc. Probably around the time he was on the cheerleader team himself. TBH since they're both 'I don't actually want to put effort into a relationship' sorts I can definitely see them mutually coming to the conclusion that neither of them would actually be interested in having a relationship because it'd be too much effort and they stay casual friends. Given that his sister is a successful indie webcomic publisher he's a pseudo-manager for she maybe recently came to him for advice on the webcomic she's working on with friends?
I can pencil that in under "squeeze of the week." Plenty of reasons to date each other, none being actual romantic chemistry, but they never got invested enough in things to build up any real fallout. I think she'd vibe with his non-traditionally masculine aesthetic. I also like the webcomic angle for a specific bit of recent interaction for them.
Cicada wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:58 pm Kelsey / Ash - Also asked Kelsey out back when they were both cheerleaders, sure why not. Since Ash is aggressively (mostly) gay and a hard worker she'd handle most of the emotional work and it'd probably be a fairly easy relationship for her to enjoy while it lasted. Kelsey's aesthetics are edgy but Ash is actually edgy and not just wearing the aesthetic so I imagine for a time Kelsey probably found it fun to immerse herself in the woegothics and cynicism. Ash for her part probably has an XIV character stuck in Heavensward she played while dating Kelsey. They'd break up amicable-ish because I imagine they figure out they lack long term potential- also Ash would probably start to feel it was her business to police Kelsey's eating and weight and that probably quickly becomes a sour point between them.
Heck yeah, edgelord athlete girlfiend. Kelsey is definitely into strong personalities, but at some point on her end I'd imagine it became an issue of, hey, lighten up just a little. That all becomes much more fond in retrospect because being a bit overbearing shows good intentions and investment, just not in the exact right mix at the time.
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

I could see Molly and Kelsey being The Most Surface Level of Friends. Molly is on the cheer team, loves video games, probably plays the hell out of final fantasy iv, and is overall down to be friendly and socialize. She's also down to never get particularly deep with all that, and would love to steer clear of any drama, so them generating a lot of friendship vibes purely over their interests and socializing, but it being very, very surface-level, works out well I think.
[+] V8
S010: Marshall West - Designated Weapon: Gas Mask (now broken in one eye) - ESCAPED - "You are not the authority on what these people deserve!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 / Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Before Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

S029: Mônica “Molly” Oliveira - Designated Weapon: Zweihander - DECEASED - “Is revenge worth that much?!”
V8 Pregame - Messages: 1 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

S047: Russell “Fitz” Fitzroy - Designated Weapon: Walther WA 2000 (sniper rifle) - Other Weapons: 1 half-blunt shruiken - ESCAPED - "DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 3 4 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / After Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

S074: Roberta Chen - Designated Weapon: Khopesh - DECEASED - "So… c-come back here. Y’coward."
V8 Pregame - Pregame: 1 2 3
V8: 1 2 3
[+] V9

S???: Finn Cooper
S???: Camilla "Candy" Carter
S???: Ashley "Ash" Montoya (last name preferred)
S???: Zachariah "Zach" Webb

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”