Join The Outdoor Rattlers Club!!!

oh and make friends i guess

V9 Pregame is in development! So while you wait for it’s arrival this is the place where you can look for friends, enemies, romances, hobby groups, school clubs and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can look through what others' are looking for to find something that would work for your character. Please note that V9 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
FlockOfHens

Join The Outdoor Rattlers Club!!!

Post by FlockOfHens »

(Info)
Have you ever wanted to get away from the city life that Las Vegas offers? Ever wanted to travel around different parts of the scorching desert while making friends along the way? Want a club that includes physical activities that aren't sports? Then look no further than the Outdoor Rattlers Club!
This club is fully dedicated to being in the great outdoors and one with the environment at any chance they get. Although they include activities such as camping, hiking, ziplining, and wilderness survival 101, their main specialty is rock climbing. Whenever possible, the club would always try to book a trip near any kind of rocky mountainscape to test their training.
...but the best they can do with is The Red Rock Climbing Center.

(About Beau!)
Beau Larkfinn is still in the process of being written, but the main basis is that he's an energetic, peppy, and fearless little dude with a love for rock climbing. Due to his height, he's constantly mistaken to be a grade lower than everyone else, but he's a senior in school and the leader of the Outdoor Rattlers Club. He founded the club sometime around the end of his freshmen year.

Beau is looking for:
Club Members/Friends: Anyone in the club is a friend to Beau! Otherwise, he'd love to chat about almost anything with you!
Acquaintances: This just means you are not a friend of his... yet...
Enemies: It may be pretty hard to get on his bad side or to determine if he has one in the first place.
Love Interest: Bisexual baby!!!

(Apologies if this is short, but I hope this may help!)
[+] Current Relations
  • Club Members & Friends:
    Wade Colter / "What horror stories do you have today??"
    Ginger "Gigi" Peck / "Her family looks like they would have a taxidermied bear in their house..."
    Bailey Gema / "OK so normally what you want to protect yourself around bears is to curl up into a ball and-"
    Ash Montoya / "Ash, do you think it's a good idea to feed Murray rocks?"
    Murray Miller / "Murray wait doN'T EAT THAT-"
    Maggie Wilfred / "I found her in a tree!!!"
    Alice Robinson / "I wonder if we can find a fossilized T-rex while hiking!!!"
  • Acquaintances:
    Tyson Peraday / "I may have talked my ear off to him, like, one or two hundred times..."
    Kaden "K.K" Kirabo / "SHORTIES UNITE!!!"
    Beelzebub Smith / "Is it true you're a demon?!"
  • Enemies:
  • Love Interests:
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

So hey! My Ginger is a sleazy rich girl who gambles, smokes, and drinks. But, I'm fleshing her out more, and I'm thinking that because her folks are rich she's been on hunting trips before, meaning she has some survival/outdoor knowledge. She's the sort of person who tries to present a clean act on campus, but her more... questionable activities are a bit of an open secret to her classmates. So, it's entirely possible she might be an Outdoor Rattler! It looks good to people who would be sus, and it's already a point of connection. : D
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

KamiKaze wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:08 am So hey! My Ginger is a sleazy rich girl who gambles, smokes, and drinks. But, I'm fleshing her out more, and I'm thinking that because her folks are rich she's been on hunting trips before, meaning she has some survival/outdoor knowledge. She's the sort of person who tries to present a clean act on campus, but her more... questionable activities are a bit of an open secret to her classmates. So, it's entirely possible she might be an Outdoor Rattler! It looks good to people who would be sus, and it's already a point of connection. : D
Beau would see that Ginger is fit to be an Outdoor Rattler! Maybe at some point, she can help others with basic knowledge about different animals or fire starting! Beau would also know all about her other activities outside of school, maybe even a... certain hookup with one of the school's bullies. XD
CardboardAirplane

Post by CardboardAirplane »

Beau Larkfinn
Tyson might get tired spending more than 15 minutes with him, but aside from that he's got no reason to hate the guy so keep that at acquaintances/neutral.

K.K says don't worry, they're short too. They do appreciate the energy though and while they won't reciprocate that energy, they won't be against having a chat with him.

Bailey says absolutely fuck yes towards this club, get that cleared up first, he absolutely loves this kind of shit. As for the guy himself, sure why not, he seems cool too, he likes that kind of person. Not entirely sure whether things go both ways but eh, Bailey thinks it's cool.
[+] V8
Image S027: Perante Losoa - ELIMINATED 85th of 134 by Danger Zone on Day 5: The People Pleaser ~ “I’m not giving up, by the way. So just… Don’t be mad at me.”
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Image S084: Jack Kilgore - ELIMINATED 89th of 134 by Matthew Bell on Day 5: The Epic Gamer ~ “I’m not the asshole for wanting to live!”
1/2/3/4/5

Relationship Thread
[+] V9
Image Tyson Peraday: The Birdwatcher ~ "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." - George Bernard Shaw
Image Kaden "K.K" Kirabo: The Botanist ~ "Don’t try to be a hero, or a sage, or a warrior. Just exist for a while and be decent." - Alexander McKechnie
Image Bailey Gema: The Delinquent ~ "Every day the clock resets. Your wins don't matter. Your failures don't matter. Don't stress on what was, fight for what could be." - Sean Higgins
Image Arran Hensley: The Nonconformist ~ "If you've got to be unhappy, you may as well keep regular habits." - Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Relationship Thread
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

CardboardAirplane wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:22 am Beau Larkfinn
Tyson might get tired spending more than 15 minutes with him, but aside from that he's got no reason to hate the guy so keep that at acquaintances/neutral.

K.K says don't worry, they're short too. They do appreciate the energy though and while they won't reciprocate that energy, they won't be against having a chat with him.

Bailey says absolutely fuck yes towards this club, get that cleared up first, he absolutely loves this kind of shit. As for the guy himself, sure why not, he seems cool too, he likes that kind of person. Not entirely sure whether things go both ways but eh, Bailey thinks it's cool.
For Tyson: Yeah, Beau's attitude may become tiring after a few minutes, but that doesn't stop him! He's just a ball of ongoing energy!
For K.K.: SHORTIES UNITE!!!
For Bailey: Hell yes to more members!!! I'd like to imagine the two of them going over scenarios on how to survive a bear attack XD XD
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

I now have a child for Beau and his club, First-Name-Unknown Montoya, who is very into the rock climbing and wants to be all up in this (and whatever outdoor activities are also available).
[+] V8
S010: Marshall West - Designated Weapon: Gas Mask (now broken in one eye) - ESCAPED - "You are not the authority on what these people deserve!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 / Pregame: 1 2 3 4 5 6 / Before Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

S029: Mônica “Molly” Oliveira - Designated Weapon: Zweihander - DECEASED - “Is revenge worth that much?!”
V8 Pregame - Messages: 1 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

S047: Russell “Fitz” Fitzroy - Designated Weapon: Walther WA 2000 (sniper rifle) - Other Weapons: 1 half-blunt shruiken - ESCAPED - "DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!"
V8 Pregame - Memories: 1 / Messages: 1 2 3 4 / Pregame: 1 2 3 / After Homecoming: 1
V8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

S074: Roberta Chen - Designated Weapon: Khopesh - DECEASED - "So… c-come back here. Y’coward."
V8 Pregame - Pregame: 1 2 3
V8: 1 2 3
[+] V9

S???: Finn Cooper
S???: Camilla "Candy" Carter
S???: Ashley "Ash" Montoya (last name preferred)
S???: Zachariah "Zach" Webb
JacobAllTradez

Post by JacobAllTradez »

I have a few people who might be good fits for the club!

Murray Miller

Murray may be a big oaf of a man, but he's got an absolute heart of gold and would be more than willing to help pick up items for camping, hiking, or whatever may have you. Being a football player, Murray sees this as being like a game, but instead of getting first downs, you have to climb mountains. Beau and Murray I can absolutely see getting on with one another, total bro energy.

Maggie Wilfred

Maggie constantly fears that she doesn't have a true personality, but she adores being outside with other people. Plus, I imagine her climbing up trees and making them think spots or hideouts could make for a fun little activity down the road. Perhaps they can also help Maggie find herself as a person too? If nothing else, I can see Beau and Maggie being at least cordial toward one another.
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

ViolentMedic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:33 pm I now have a child for Beau and his club, First-Name-Unknown Montoya, who is very into the rock climbing and wants to be all up in this (and whatever outdoor activities are also available).
I had a look at Montoya, and Beau will happily accept him to the Outdoor Rattlers!! They would spend time with each other practicing rock climbing, collecting rocks on hiking trips, and talking about a few camping tips. And I'll say that both of Beau and Montoya are shorties, but Beau is taller by a few inches. XD
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

JacobAllTradez wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:00 pm I have a few people who might be good fits for the club!

Murray Miller

Murray may be a big oaf of a man, but he's got an absolute heart of gold and would be more than willing to help pick up items for camping, hiking, or whatever may have you. Being a football player, Murray sees this as being like a game, but instead of getting first downs, you have to climb mountains. Beau and Murray I can absolutely see getting on with one another, total bro energy.

Maggie Wilfred

Maggie constantly fears that she doesn't have a true personality, but she adores being outside with other people. Plus, I imagine her climbing up trees and making them think spots or hideouts could make for a fun little activity down the road. Perhaps they can also help Maggie find herself as a person too? If nothing else, I can see Beau and Maggie being at least cordial toward one another.
For Murray: Bro energy at the finest. The two would get along perfectly! I would see Murray helping Beau by carrying just a crap ton of camping supplies, or even Beau teaching him how to tie knots but ending up with several ropes tied together in a jumbled mess.

For Maggie: Maggie and Beau would also get along perfectly! Maybe they can talk about different types of animals and how to protect themselves around them or maybe train in rock climbing. I'd also like to imagine Beau finding Maggie in a tree and asking her if she would like to join the club. XD
JacobAllTradez

Post by JacobAllTradez »

FlockOfHens wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:32 pm
JacobAllTradez wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:00 pm I have a few people who might be good fits for the club!

Murray Miller

Maggie Wilfred

For Murray: Bro energy at the finest. The two would get along perfectly! I would see Murray helping Beau by carrying just a crap ton of camping supplies, or even Beau teaching him how to tie knots but ending up with several ropes tied together in a jumbled mess.

For Maggie: Maggie and Beau would also get along perfectly! Maybe they can talk about different types of animals and how to protect themselves around them or maybe train in rock climbing. I'd also like to imagine Beau finding Maggie in a tree and asking her if she would like to join the club. XD
LOL, yeah, I imagine that being how Maggie winds up joining the club.
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

Alice--my outdoorsy rocks-and-fossils girl--would be very down to be a part of this! Being outdoors gives Alice opportunities to find and nerd out about the rocks and wildlife (and fossils, if she's lucky!). As far as she's concerned, the rock-climbing's just a bonus--not that she's about to let any of the other club members think she's a slouch in that department.

As for how she views Beau himself--I think she likes him a lot! She probably finds his golden-retriever energy to be a bit much, but she appreciates it nevertheless in a thank-god-there-are-people-like-that kind of way, and she also appreciates that the club wouldn't have existed were it not for him.
FlockOfHens

Post by FlockOfHens »

Zetsu wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:46 am Alice--my outdoorsy rocks-and-fossils girl--would be very down to be a part of this! Being outdoors gives Alice opportunities to find and nerd out about the rocks and wildlife (and fossils, if she's lucky!). As far as she's concerned, the rock-climbing's just a bonus--not that she's about to let any of the other club members think she's a slouch in that department.

As for how she views Beau himself--I think she likes him a lot! She probably finds his golden-retriever energy to be a bit much, but she appreciates it nevertheless in a thank-god-there-are-people-like-that kind of way, and she also appreciates that the club wouldn't have existed were it not for him.
Beau would happily make her an Outdoor Rattler! He'd like to listen to her talk a lot about fossils during a long hiking trip. Also, I find it funny that Beau would be similar to a golden retriever, this may give me ideas. XD

Return to “V9 Pregame Planning”